- SAP SD Functional Analyst with around 6 years of experience in implementing, enhancing and supporting SAP R/ 3 4.7 - ECC 6. 0 with full cycle Sales & Distribution/OTC implementation for various client assignments.
- Analyzed the customer Business requirements, needs and objectives and map them to the SAP processes, solutions and products that are being implemented.
- In-depth knowledge with 2 full life cycle implementations including (Project Preparation, GAP analysis, Business Blueprint, realization, testing, Go-live and post live support, training and documentation), Production support projects within several industry sectors including energy, automobile, pharmaceuticals, medical, consumer and semiconductor.
- Worked extensively in Design, Configuration, Testing and Documentation of the SD Order to Cash (OTC), Logistics Execution, and Procure to Pay (P2P) processes using ASAP methodology.
- Hands on Experience in Organizational Structures, Sales Areas (Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, and Division), Shipping and Transportation, Customer and Business Partners (Account Groups, Partner Functions), Customer-Material information Records, Cross-Selling, Material Determination and Item Proposal.
- Customization of Pricing Procedure by Defining Pricing Procedure, Condition Table, Access Sequence, and Condition Type using Condition Technique. Created Price, Freight Cost, Discount and Tax Condition Types as per the Business Requirements.
- Worked on Billing, Invoices, Credit Memo, Debit Memo, Rebates, Individual, Collective Billing, Inter-Company Billing and Invoice split creation.
- Significant knowledge in configuring the special requirements like Make-to-Order (MTO) and Make-to-Stock process, third party Orders, Rush Orders, Consignment Stock, Material Determination, Inter-company sales, Returns and Stock transfer.
- Competence in Credit Check, Dynamic Credit Control, Risk Management and Tax Determination.
- Good experience in configuration of Order-To-Cash (OTC) business process with focus on areas of Order Management, Pricing, Available-To-Promise (ATP), delivery and Service billing.
- Experience in Configuration includes Standard Orders, Consignment Orders and 3rd party order processing, 3rd party Logistics Interface, intercompany Orders, STOs.
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional ability to perform individually, good interpersonal relations, motivated and hardworking personal.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and abilities to make balanced & independent decisions.
- Understanding & Analyzing customer’s ‘AS-IS’ Business Processes and mapping ‘TO-BE’ processes.
Tool: & Utilities: SAP R/3 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0 / Radar / Service Now / Central Station / I eval / Manage Engine
Application Software: MS Office Tools (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook)
SAP SD Consultant
- Worked on various incidents in the below areas Sales Order Processing, Pricing, Shipments, Shipment costs, Invoice, Outputs, Salesforce Integration
- Sales Order create enhancements for EDI order to match the correct Contract.
- Delivered a new report to process Sales order Idocs with more detail on sold to, ship to, contract, material etc.
- EDI onboarding for new Customers End to End process mapping for Sales Order Interface and Billing (via Taulia)
- Enhancements to Salesforce interfaces - Customer Master Data, Invoice Feed, and Pricing Feed.
- Created new LSMW’s for the Business to upload Pricing Conditions.
- New routes determination config.
- New Shipment document type, Shipment cost document type config for STO’s.
SAP SD/LE Functional Analyst
- Involved in configuring specifications, documenting business processes, creating scope and business functional specifications
- Worked on sale orders, copy controls, billing related issues and production related issues
- Customized IMG settings for various sales documents like Sales Orders, Cash Sales, Standard Orders, Inbound/Outbound Deliveries, Billing and Invoices
- Used Order Management to generate quotations and manage customer orders at steady rates.
- Defined partner determination and account groups for various customers like Ship-to-Party, Bill-to-Party and One-Time Customers
- Worked with the Technical team to identify the User Exits/Functional modules to send data across the legacy system using EDIs and prepare technical specification.
- Defined Delivery Priority to the customers according to business requirements
- Worked on various enhancements in OTC cycle.
- Worked with Logistics Execution (LE) consultants on Delivery Split rules creation, Delivery due list, Output configuration, Inbound and Outbound Delivery Processing, Copy control, Picking, goods issue, scheduling, Routing and Route Determination, Batch Determination, Bar code scanning, Shipment processing, Shipping instructions, Shipping conditions, Output determinations, e-Mail Notification, Delivery Note, Load optimization, Freight configuration, Carrier tracking, Carrier payments and Warehouse management.
- As part of the international requirements, configured custom sales order types, item categories, delivery types, billing types and copy control routines to register sample and free of charge orders within SAP.
- Gathered requirements from different affiliates and provided custom solutions.
- Analyzed existing reports and EDM extracts to see the downstream impacts of creating new order types and item categories.
- Worked with the EDM, data warehouse and customer service teams to create the awareness, impacts of the customized solutions in SAP which could impact reporting.
- Quality Management: Interacted with developers to report data related bugs and re-tested the fixed issues in quality environment
- Involved in writing business rules, functional requirement, use cases and Design reviews
- Worked on Third-Party integration and Warehouse Management involving Creation of functional specifications, mapping documents.
- Worked On EDI/XML IDOCs to communicate order and Delivery instructions to the 3PL’s ERP system.
- Developed and Executed Unit Testing& Integration Testing of OTC Configuration.
- Conducted End Users Training in Sales and Distribution Module
- Establish rule-based escalations support for case management routing and issue resolution
- Continuous improvement and development of the team with semi-annual Performance Planning/Development and Review
SAP SD Functional Consultant
- Determine dependencies for Revenue Account determination, assignment of account keys and G/L accounts.
- Enhanced functionalities of OTC cycle.
- Worked on both Standard and Customized Reports for the business process needs.
- Closely interacted with the users, Quality Assurance Analysts, Managers, FI/CO consultants and programmers.
- Provided functional specifications in getting the SAP Scripts and Forms customized as per client needs.
- Worked on design, modeling, configuration and development of the shipping, picking, packing and transportation processing applications.
- Configured Copying requirements to accomplish customer requirement.
- Designed profiles for each shipment type which automatically initiated the goods issue and billing cycle on completion of the shipment.
- Set Up Route Determination. Involved in configuration of different business scenarios like Intercompany, Buy/Sell Third Party and Consignment, etc.
- Worked on different Interfaces. Involved in Unit test and Integration Test, UAT & Regression Testing.
- Created Test scripts with involvement of other modules.
- Served as Onshore Test Coordinator at the time of Integration test & UAT for all the Test Scripts.
- Experience in Market Analysis and evaluation, understanding Customer Trends and Demand as part of CRM Management.
- Created contracts, release orders, purchase orders, stock transfer orders, delivery, pick-pack-ship, goods issue, goods receipt, assigned customer numbers, worked on inventory movements, unit testing and integration testing.
- Knowledge transfer, training and supporting the key, end users as per ITIL practices.