- Experienced Design Architect with Solution Consulting expertise, 9+ years of SAP Solution Consulting experience, of which over 6 years of SAP Netweaver experience and 5 years of SAP ERP Solutions consulting and SAP AWS HANA Technical design including Landscape designing and Architecture.
- I have done Five SAP R/3 full life cycle implementations .
- Trained AWS Solution Architect. Designed AWS security in every Layer.
- I am specialized in providing and delivering high quality, SAP Netweaver and Cloud solutions to clients of various sizes and sectors as a part of SAP ERP Solutions Architect.
- Expertise in implementing elasticity using both vertical and horizontal scaling.
- I am experienced working with Enterprise Architects, Business Analysts and subject matter experts, Sales teams to explore on the requirement and come up with the right SAP Components suitable for their requirement.
- Extensive Experience in Providing Implementation and Production Support for the all components of SAP R/3, ECC6.0, Netweaver, Solution Manager, BI including software installation and Configuration along with BOBJ Implementation. SAP Portals, SAP PI 7.1.1, PO,SAPEWM,SAP GRC10.0, Open text live link Administration, SAP S/4 HANA on Cloud.
- Experienced on SAP environment including ABAP, Java, Fiori, Hana, Xi, Workflow, Web DynPro, and Functional areas such as RP (Return Processing), TAM (Tax Account Maintenance), AP (Account Profile), Point of Sales, Order to Cash, Procure to pay cycles, Implemented SAP CAR, along with multiple external interfaces .
- Design architect cloudbased solutions, Leverage different storage options as per requirement which ever suitable like Amazon EBS, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon Cloud Front, Glacier etc. Designing AWS security using AWS IAM tool and temporary security tokens and also using Cloud formation scripts, AWS cloud formation templated deployed to AWS service Catalogs.
- Define and set up real time AWS auditing. Lead the integrated planning, design, implementation and support of SAP BI / HANA based solutions including SAP LT Replication Server, SAP ECC, SAP Data Services, SAP Business Warehouse (BW), Migration to HANA and SAP BI/Business Objects in large and complex environments.
- Extending the network SQL Server DR to Azure, Backup to Azure storage, Azure Site Recovery ASR options.
- AWS cloud Architecting end to end solution designing from initial business requirement analyzing to identifying the best suitable cloud solution, cloud storage options, Cloud parallelization where ever possible and using the concept of loose coupling where ever possible in the whole landscape and defining security at each layer.
- Extending storage to the cloud and worked on common patterns for on - premises SQL Server DR to Azure and commonly thought of as Cold, Warm, and Hot backup/recovery models
- Experienced in installing BOBJ 4.0 Edge series with Data management services on SQL 2008.
- Experience in implementing SAP-Web enabled applications using SAP-Enterprise Portal 7.0, 7.1 and 7.3. experienced in configuring ESS/MSS, SSO, ADS, LDAP.
- Highly skilled in BASIS and heterogeneous database models such as HANA, Oracle, ASE and SQL, Good understanding of most recent SAP technical roadmaps and their alignment with client requirements.
- Leverages best practices and SAP certified tools and methodologies in the design and delivery of potential solutions Integration on Cloud and S/4 HANA.
- SAP Solution Manager Expertise. Extensive experience in MOPZ, CHARM, Technical Monitoring, Root cause analysis, Alert Monitoring configurations.
- Having good working knowledge of UC4 Support in SAP performance tuning, System copies, Background job scheduling and monitoring activities.
- Responsible for complete end to end Implementation of Opentext ECM live link administration VIM and Travel receipt management.
- Provide Technology Solution Development and Integration across the SDLC including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, training and deployment.
- Experienced in deploying and configuring portal Business Packages, iViews contents, and other components in Netweaver Portal environment including BEX, Visual Composer, BOBJ, Crystal Reports, and Netweaver Development Infrastructure (NWDI) and Track Creation and SAP HANA on cloud.
- Implemented SAP FIORI Out of the box applications.
- Developed scope and technical architecture of the client’s SAP FIORI landscape.
- Monitor SAP notes and resolve complex issues with the client’s implementation of the SAP FIORI application.
- Configured SAP FIORI based applications used by the client.
- Integrated SAP Portal and SAP FIORI applications as a single Sign On.
- Defines/develops roadmaps and plans to migrate current application infrastructure to AWS Cloud and reduce hardware footprints and devises cost-effective ways to support cloud-computing environments.
- Prepare an end to end architecture and detailed tasks list for security, basis teams.
- Developed a FIORI themed design to modified the theme for client specific Branding.
- Worked with security to assign security roles, catalogs and groups in Gateway server and ECC backend.
- Performed FIORI SPRO tasks to enable the FIORI apps.
- Coordinated with Test id’s, created test scripts, helped in creating the training materials, cutover preparation, and go-live support.
- Coordinating with the account management team, formulate and support revenue objectives through the adoption of AWS
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
- Captured and shared best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community.
- SAP ECC WM and all Warehouse integration expertise. Strategic Analysis and technology expertise in enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer EA design phase decisions via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology.
- Developed proof-of-concept (POC) and prototypes to help illustrate approaches to technology and business problems.
- Functional understanding of CRM processes in sales, marketing and service.
- Ability to design and implement data integrations between CRM and other systems
- Gather and document Dynamics 365 business and functional processes.
- Translate business processes into CRM Requirements.
- Manage the CRM data cleaning, integration, data integrity and data management activities
- Delivery of inline documentation like (how to do documents and step by step documents and issue resolution documents) in all training courses imparted and also to support future business process changes across the organization and also for future references.
SAP Basis Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC, PO, BI, EP, Solution manager, VISTEX, Open text, GRC and 3rd party applications like OneLEO, SAG.
- Analyzing Business requirements and streamline the technology to achieve the required business objectives.
- Using effective elicitation techniques in achieving best requirement gathering and so define effective solution to handle application security .
- Responsible for High level application security design through out Garibaldi Project HLD SAP security for Garibaldi.
- Conducting workshops and interviews with senior stakeholders and IT operational teams at different levels to define user creation processes across multiple applications defining creation change and deletion procedures and processes.
- Primary contact for SOD document creation.
- Designed Solution Manager CUA as a temporary security solution while implementing GRC 10.1 implementation as final solution for project.
- Analyzing critical transaction and restrictions to define required Remediation and mitigations up to acceptable level accordingly.
- Assist Build teams and test teams with the relevant planning to carry out SAP Security set up and testing
- Module wise configuration and set up and train end users to test the relevant module by creating test scripts created using business transaction stream line flow charts.
- Undertake compliance activities like exception handling associated with ensuring compliance with the Enterprise Architecture.
Environment: SAP ECC, PI, EP, Solution manager GRC and 3rd party applications like Biztalk, VISTA, Klopotek, in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform
- Responsible for End to End migration project with around 235 interfaces migrated and gone live successfully on new production servers.
- Responsible for Designing HLD for Planned Migration process executed in 3 phases and in DLD defining how to execute each phase and how to migrate Production servers and Interface redirections for a smooth business Transition.
- Lead a team of 5 including functional and technical consultants to execute proper 3rd party re integration as well as application re integration with new production servers .
- Provide pragmatic solutions to complex technical access and security issues through the co-ordination with wider SAP team, SAP Centers of Excellence, business process owners and SAP functional consultants.