- 16+ years of experience in software development, as an SAP ABAP Lead / Architect in HR ABAP and ABAP
- Worked on all types of projects like implementation, production support and upgrade with Unicode conversion.
- Worked in 5 full cycle implementation projects and excellent understanding on all the phases of project.
- Experienced in ASAP methodology and Agile methodology, involved in various phases of project including To - Be (business process), BPR (Business Process Reengineering), BBP (Business Blueprinting).
- Having extensive experience in Requirements gathering from clients and preparing Technical specifications from Functional specifications.
- Worked on SAP R/3 versions 4.6c to ECC 6.0(EHP7), S4 HANA for various clients in USA
- Excellent understanding of project issues and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Expertise in Info type creation, Info type enhancements, creation of Info types with subtypes.
- Expert in developing reports using LDB’s, Macros, Function Modules, standard selection screens.
- Good experience in Report Development of Payroll and Personnel Administration, creating Outbound and Inbound Interfaces in HR.
- Sound Knowledge in Dynamic Actions.
- Extensively worked on PNP, PCH and PNPCE logical databases.
- Fair knowledge in HR functional modules PA, OM, PY, TM, Benefits and PD.
- Fair knowledge in Payroll Schemas, PCR’S and features
- Expert in data conversion using BDCs.
- Good experience in Technical design, unit testing.
- Experienced as ABAP Technical Consultant in SAP Scripts, Classical and Interactive Reports, Dialog Programming, Interfaces, Batch Data Communication (BDC), Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW), ALV reporting, Data Dictionary, SAP Job Scheduling, ABAP Debugging, Logical Databases, outbound and inbound interfaces, and function modules .
- Expertise in Performance tuning of ABAP Programs & expertise in Debugging Tools.
- Experienced in interfaces using ALE / IDOC Processing .
- Dialog programs: Proficient in dialog programs using screen painter flow logic - with PBO, PAI, and transaction codes, screen and menu painter, good exposure on multiple screen dialogs.
- Experienced in Enhancement framework, BADI’s, BAPI, RFCs, and SMARTFORMS.
- Hands on experience in solution manager charm process.
- Good experience in OOPS ABAP and creating reports in ALV with OOPS.
- Good Experience to Webdynpro ABAP and BIW.
- Good exposure in Adobe forms.
- Good exposure in FIORI and S4 HANA
SAP Lead Consultant -Technical
- Worked as a Lead ABAP HR programmer.
- Provided solution and implemented for age out of employee for benefits enrollment.
- Provided solutions for the sending the correct employee information to the benefits vendors of year end information. worked on supporting the process of receiving the information from Success factors through integration files.
- Actively participated and provided solutions to migrating the existing ECC to S4 HANA.
SAP Lead Consultant -Technical
- Worked as a SAP Technical Lead / Architect for Canada Payroll Implementation. provided the solution for PERNR vs WIN proof of concept.
- Involved in business workshops to finalize the solutions.
- Provided the solutions for Cost center, profit center, Vendor master replication from FI system to Payroll system.
- Review of technical specifications from functional specifications.
- Provided solution for ACH/NACHA direct deposit outbound interface.
- Provided solution for SEB inbound interface.
- Provided solution for Workday inbound interface of HR master replication.
- Provided solution for Manulife pension plan inbound integration.
- Provided solution for Workbrain Inbound interface to time data into payroll system
Senior SAP PROGRAMMER
- Worked as a Lead ABAP HR/ Architect for new Payroll Implementation.
- Involved in cutover activities, go live preparations.
- Responsible for creating/Reviewing Technical specification from Functional specifications
- Developed a report to retrieve the earliest master data change of an employee to who are having more than 6 months retro date.
- Developed Replication Interface to update the Benefits Information of Employees.
- Developed an Inbound interface to load the NRSA (Non-revenue space available) amount as imputed income
- Developed the Inbound interface to load the Daily Garnishment orders (Child) including Amendment orders, termination orders etc.
- Developed Inbound Interface to load the Employee Recognition data. Employees will receive above and beyond rewards and redeem it through gift card. Using this interface will show the amount as imputed income
- Developed an outbound Interface program to send a cap file to external vendor of Uniform payroll deduction allowance.
- Developed an Outbound interface to send the 401k employee data to fidelity.
- Developed a report retrieve the active employees in multiple Payroll systems.
- Developed an Inbound Interface program to Split the G/L File into several files based on their group.
- Developed a program to post the balances of Employee uniform deductions and balances into Info types.
- Made the changes in SOD reports to restrict the display the information based on Authorization.
- Developed an outbound Interface program to extract the active employees of the company for pay comparison.
- Developed a Report to display the Employee current uniform balance.
- Worked on production support tickets and fixed with solutions.
SAP ABAP HR techno functional consultant
- Modified accrual payroll report to avoid G/L balance split scenario.
- Modified the UNIONCADO report to get the supervisor name based on validity period.
- Pay Rate changes to the different pay scale structures in v t510 table
- Made the changes to absence and attendance quota to display in ESS portal, made the changes in backend with allowing Taxable relocation Abs/Att types by making the configuration changes.
- Handling various Incidents/Tickets.