- Around 12 years of experience in SAP ABAP/4 in modules SD, MM, CRM, SCM, WM, QM, FI/CO, APO, Plant Maintenance, PP modules and SAP AFS .
- Worked in multiple SAP implementations projects, upgrade project and two production support projects.
- Working as Technical Team Lead from past 6 years, successfully managedOnsite and offshore model.
- Worked on functional requirements gathering, Gap Analysis, High Level Design, Development and testing.
- Strong business requirement analysis, Standard transactions analysis skills and good debugging skills.
- Followed SDLC lifecycle using WaterFall and Agile Methodology
- Handled multiple modules of SAP ECC 6.0, SAP 4.6C - SD, MM, FI/CO, PM, QM, WM, IM, PP, and SAP AFS with good function knowledge.
- Expertise in developing Reports - Classical, Interactive, ALVs, hierarchical and ALV grid controls.
- Extensively worked and sound knowledge in SAP ABAP, ALE/EDI, FTP and IDOCs configuration, IDOC extension and Programming, Application Interface Framework (AIF).
- Strong Experience in SAP enhancements. Implemented User Exits, BADIs, BTE and strong knowledge in Enhancement Framework.
- Extensively worked on following SAP NetWeaver - Tools, Techniques, and ABAP RICEF Objects & Technologies - ODATA Services
- Good Experience in ABAP proxy, webservices
- Good knowledge in working with Object Oriented Programming (OOPs)
- SQL trace, Code Inspector, Extended Program Check, short dumps analysis (ST22) and Evaluate Authorization Check (SU53).
- RICEF estimation for SAP Object Delivery which includes design, development, Code Review and Unit test.
- Involved in SAP Support pack upgrade from SAPKH60509 to SAPKH61703 (EHP7 for ECC 6.0).
- Part of OSS Notes implementation, SPAU/SPDD, and Syntax check in programs, Dev/QA Testing and fix for all issues identified.
- Tools used: Service Now, Hp-QC, Documentum, SAP Enable Now eRoom and SAP Solution Manager- CHARM for creating incidents and maintaining documentation (Technical Specifications, Test scripts.etc.).
- Good Work Experience in SAP Plant Maintenance implementation
- Experience in working on Process Orchestration (PO)
- Experience in SD module includes Order processing, Contracts, Agreement, VOFM Pricing routines, Delivery and Invoicing.
- Worked in SAP SCM - APO (DP, SNP).
- Experience in Creating Batch Data Communication (BDC) and LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench) to transfer data from flat file to the database server.
- Worked on SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms.
- Involved in Module Pool Programming, Screen Painter and Performance Tuning.
- Have experience in Data archiving.
- Worked in Oracle/Forms-4.5 and Reports 2.5/SQL/Pl-SQL for Preparing HR reports
- ERP SAP 4.6C, ECC5.0, ECC6.0
- R/3 Objects Tables, Views, Search Help, Indexing and Buffering Concepts
- Data Dictionary Structures, Domains and Data Elements.
- Data Uploading BDC, Call Transaction & LSMW.
- Interfaces ALE/EDI, IDOCs, BAPI, Web services, SOA & XI/PI
- Layouts Sap-script & Smart forms, Adobe interactive forms.
- Reports Classical, Interactive & ALV (Application List Viewer)
- Module Pools Screen and Menu Painter.
- Enhancements UserExits, Customer exits, BADI's and Enhancement Framework.
- Middleware XI/PO
- Involved End-to-End application design, development, testing, go-live and support.
- Oversee and perform designing coding and testing of program deliverables.
- Scrum Master for Tech Team
- Involved in Requirement gathering and Development of Technical specification to cover various aspects and scenarios to automate the Business Process
- Created OData Service to provide real time Available inventory to the B2B customers to place Orders
- Created OData Service to provide pricing of the item to the B2B customers while placing the Orders and reviewing it
- Created OData Service to provide Online Invoice to B2B customers on placed orders
- Configuration, Monitoring and error handling for interfaces in AIF
- Automation of VAS determination throughout supply Planning stages to improve supply chain, direct ship orders, enables speed to customer having flexibility to use variable case pack quantity instead of using from Material Master (Idoc Orders06) by copying case pack qty information from SO VAS to Purchase Order on changing Pick to Pack order to Purchase TO Order.
- Adding custom fields On Material Master view on Sales Org and Plant view (Extend BADI MG MASS NEWSEG to MVKE custom segment for mass update (Idoc /AFS/MATMAS05)
- Developed Customer Statement, E Dunning in FI by copying standard PDF forms to Nike specific Forms
- Automate Factory Payments by Simulating Statistical Good Receipts (GR) in the system once Inbound delivery (IBD) is created against the Purchase Order created when 3rd party sends SAP a manifest scan meaning the factory must be paid for that product
- Implemented the Trade Term Project where Trade Policy will result in business requirements related to: Standard Discounts, Performance-Based Trade Terms, Marketplace Management Funds, and Cancellations. Based on the trade policy, each customer will have a specified discount per trade term that they are eligible to receive as an on-invoice discount.
- Configuration for Output conditions and Pricing conditions and routines - VOFM
Technical Lead & Developer
- Involved in Requirement gathering and Development of Technical specification to cover various aspects and scenarios
- Creation and executions of the test scripts.
- Involved in code reviews for the improvement of objects performance.
- Implemented the code performance and object performance steps by following Code Optimization techniques.
- Developed Freely Programmed search helps to add additional functionalities to F4 helps & Used OVS helps search helps for custom F4 helps.
- Responsible for ABAP development for all developments done at offshore
- SAPSCRIPTS: Developed customer statement for Latin American countries
- Automation of Material Ledger close process in Confidential by developing custom program to create CostRunID and calling the standard reports one after the other as described in the ML Cockpit (TCode: CKMLCP).
- Redesign STO IBD Process due to creation duplicate of batches in the plant during EHP7 upgrade . Custom Program to Create batches for the combination of material plant size and stock category using BAPI BATCH CREATE then create Inbound delivery using Idoc /AFS/DELVRY05 when custom output type triggered from STO .
- Developed Adobe Forms for customer Specific Invoice
- Developed Custom Program to upload the condition records for Output Types
- Developed Custom Program to upload the condition records for Pricing Condition
- Setting Up Invoice claims against trade promotions in CRM .
- Customization for Validation Sheets in CRM for Invoice Claim
- Set Up early watch report: Solution Manager 7.2
- POC for S4 - HANA
Onsite Lead & Sr. ABAP Technical consultant
- Interaction with Onsite and Offshore Delivery center counterpart.
- Weekly project status reporting to client.
- Participate in the meetings with the Functional Trackers along with client
- Co-ordination with the team ensuring proper and timely interactions.
- Ensure on time delivery and report the object status to the client.
- Interpret and translate Functional Specifications (FS) into ABAP (Technical Specifications), which involve creating High Level Designs for the requested developments that are then translated into ABAP programs. Prepare and execute Unit Test cases.
- Involved in gather and analyze requirements, Proficient in Project Evaluation, Fit-GAP analysis, Trouble shooting, performance tuning, Production Support and End-user training.
- Acquiring and transferring knowledge of business processes to other members in the team and sharing knowledge to offshore team.
- Oversee and perform designing coding and testing of program deliverables.
- Internal quality and unit testing and handoff to client process owners.
- Responsible for ABAP development for all developments done at offshore.
- Developing the new sap programs, which save resource consumption and as well as wealth.
- Extensively worked on SAP and Solution Manager. (ALV reports, Programs, SAP NetWeaver ABAP, Web services, SOA,SOAP,ALE,EDI, IDOCs, RFC, Dialog Programs, User exits, Enhancements Framework, OOPS, Object Services, Smartforms, Adobe forms, BAPI, BADI, Label Printing, bartender, BDC, and Module pool).
- Worked on implementing RF functionality in the warehouse to create and confirm Transfer Order by RF device utilizing SAP console, used WM function modules to Create Transfer order for Storage unit, Delivery and Confirm TOs.
- Developed the Repack RF (dialog) program for handling units from shipment document and create HTML template and Publish for web application service.
- Developed Hierarchal Reports on Device history using equipment no, serial no
- Developed custom Utility to create Equipment from 3rd Party and update the same in Inbound Delivery by Packing Handling Units and assigning serial numbers to Handling Units