- Over 12 years of experience in SAP R/3 ABAP/4 programming with functional experience in SD,CRM,MRO, EWM, and MM implementing, enhancements, up - gradation customizing, configuring, integrating, testing, user training and production support in SAP Sales Distribution and 2 years of experience in SAP CRM.
- Involved in 2 full life cycle Implementation, Support and Upgrade projects using versions 4.5B, 4.6c, 4.7, ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0,
- Profound experience on RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms).
- Strong experience in ALE, EDI, IDOC, RFC, BAPI creation and working with external interfaces.
- Good experience in Programming using ABAP/4 Workbench, Data Dictionary, Table Maintenance Generator and Batch Job Management.
- Experienced in Data Conversions, Data Uploads from legacy systems to SAP using BDC, LSMW and BAPI.
- Good experience in cloud based CRM application C4C.
- Expertise in developing Reports - Classical, Interactive, ALVs and ALV grid controls.
- Experience in SAP NetWeaver Gateway and ODATA services development.
- Good knowledge on WEB IDE Fiori Launchpad configuration.
- Good Knowledge on S/4 HANA.
- Worked on form layouts using Scripts and Smart forms.
- Developed user interfaces using Dialog programming, Module Pool Programs by using Screen Painter, Menu Painter, Object Browser.
- Expertise in modification of the standard SAP using Enhancements, User Exits, BADI’s.
- Good experience in Object Oriented Program, ABAP Objects and BSP(Business Server Pages).
- Expertise of working Client and Server Proxy(SPROXY) object.
- Extensive working experience on UI Configuration Tool of CRM 2007 and CRM 7.0.
- Good Experience on CRM 2007 and CRM 7.0 IC web MVC frame work mainly in the BOL (Business object layer) and GenIL Layers.
- Experience on developing and configuring of workflows and Business Object Builder for defining and analyzing business objects, methods and events.
- Experience in CRM middleware, Configuration, Development, troubleshooting experience, Replicating master data and transactions between Sap R/3 and CRM.
- Expertise in Performance Tuning, Debugging and Code Optimization of ABAP/4 Programs and Logical Data Base.
- Function Library: Development and maintenance of function modules for various utilities.
- Involved in development of technical design specifications, debugging of ABAP Programs, Exposure to ASAP Methodology, OSS notes and SAP Training experience.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously as a team member with positive attitude and self-motivated to work independently.
- Adaptability with good inter-personal and communication skills.
- SAP R/3 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 5.0 & ECC6.0 mySAP
- CRM 7.0
- Object Oriented ABAP, BSP, PCUI, Web Client, Enterprise Portal
- Web Application Server(WAS)
- 6.20, 6.40, 7.00
- Enterprise Portal
- 5.0, 6.0, 7.0
- ABAP/4, Java, BOL Programming and Open SQL
- ORACLE 11.5, SQL Server 2000
Sr. SAP ABAP/ODATA Developer
- Worked on RRB(Resource Related billing) exits to pass the data to DMR.
- Developed ODATA services to get data from ECC for Fiori applications.
- Implemented WORKORDER UPDATE and NOTIF EVENT SAVE BADI to achieve clients requirement.
- Developing some User exits to enhance the Pricing Conditions.
- Enhanced the Sales Order creating process wherein provided the option to the user to apply freight based on net value of the order, and used the user-exits of MV45AFZZ.
- Experience in End-to-End integration setup between ECC and EWM for transferring master data and transactional data through CIF and qRFC.
- Developed Proxy to send data from SAP to 3rd party system .
- Added new Date fields at the Header level of Sales order using AET in ICWeb 7.0 .
- Worked on enhancements, interfaces, Reports and Exits in SAP EWM.
- Enhanced standard IDOCS to exchange data between CRM and C4C.
- Involved in C4C implementation project.
- Worked on to hiding some of the fields in Service Ticket and its Components on UI Screen of SAP CRM 7.0 .
- Enhanced agent inbox search criteria with the Z field (AET). Enhanced the BOL structure and modify the Web UI layer to display it in the drop down on UI using BADI: CRM IC INBOX BADI and enhance the method AFTER SEARCH.
- Replace CRM IC Web help with custom search help screens for opportunities.
- Involved in all error solving issues in replication of Orders from ECC to CRM, creation of follow-up document for Returns, upload to ECC for deliveries.
SAP Techno Functional Consultant
- Worked on CRM 7.0 IC web MVC frame work mainly in the BOL and GenIL Layers and enhanced various views/view sets to meet requirements.
- Developed both Inbound and Outbound custom IDoc to interact with third party legacy system.
- Developed both ALV and Classical interactive reporting.
- Enhanced the SAP standard functionalities using ORDER SAVE and CRM DATAEXCHG BADI.
- Worked on CRM WEB UI enhancements to validate button based on process type by using GET BUTTON method. Used Class CL CRM BOL ENTITY. Worked on context attribute methods (SET ATTR and GET A ATTR).
- Modified Standard IC Web Framework by replacing Controller, Views and by creating custom BOLs for Identify Account.
- Worked on to hiding some of the fields in Service Ticket and its Components (ICCMP BT SVT) on UI Screen.
- Determination of Organization in the transactions through configuration of Organizational determination profile, Org Model Rules, Responsibility rules and created required General Attributes for Org model rules.
- Developed custom assignment blocks to display ECC table in the Business
- Enhanced the Quotation Search screen in order to add some z fields.
- Enhanced the activity search result list in Web UI by adding a new custom field
- Added a custom partner function in the activity header screen.
- Changed the property of a field in the Activity from read-only to write-enabled.
- Worked on creation of Logical Links, Work Centers, and Direct Links etc. while configuring the custom components in IC Web.
- Added a custom field in the Service Request header screen using AET (Application Enhancement Tool).
- Added a new custom assignment block in the Service Request Header screen.
- Enhanced several components such as BP HEAD and BP HEAD MAIN etc. to meet the client requirements.
- Created a mass upload program to upload Opportunities using Prospects.
- Added a new hyperlink in the Accounts Identification screen.
- Created custom business roles and assigned them to users in Organizational Management.
SAP SD Technical Consultant
- Developed a report which outlines the orders which are currently in pipeline in SD module.
- Enhanced component BP HEAD, and BP CONT to add custom fields.
- Created forms for Order confirmation.
- Worked on Middleware interfaces for master data and transactional data between Sap R/3 and CRM.
- Created Routines for Pricing Conditions Using (VOFM).
- Worked on User Exit for billing document to incorporate the same number range for billing document and tax invoice.
- Worked on User Exit MV45AFZZ for mapping the fixed date and fixed quantity at sales order level.
- Developed an interface application which handled the creation of purchase orders and inventory receipts within the MM subsystem when customer deliveries are created within the SD subsystem. The application was set-up as a real-time interface which utilized Output Condition coding to trigger the event.
- Worked on the SAP-Script layout sets in SD Modules. The document modified were layout set RVORDER01 and the corresponding print program modified as per the client's requirements.
- Developed on outbound interface that gives the order information and notification information for the corresponding orders that is created or changed for any particular date and time. For this interface I developed an RFC function module, which retrieves the information of orders.
- Modified table maintenance generator program for bespoke tables as per client requirements.