- SAP Technical consultant with 10 years of experience which includes designing of custom reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, smart forms and scripts in the areas of Sales& Distribution (SD), Material Management (MM) and Finance & Controlling (FI/CO) modules.
- Experience as Lead for a team of 10 people and participated from resource selection to handling of resources in completing the project as per the time schedule.
- Worked with integrating third party systems like Salesforce and Siebel through Tibco.
- Expertise in interacting with Business end users during all the SDLC phases and especially in Analysis and Scoping phase.
- Performed the Code review for the objects developed by the team and provided the guidance to Project teams before releasing them to Stage and Production.
- Strategic thinking, excellent verbal, written and Presentation Skills.
- Provided technical expertise, guidance and instructions for technical solutions within in the team.
- Attended Sprint planning meetings, Sprint Review, Backlog grooming sessions and Retrospective meetings.
- Created utility programs which can be used by all the teams in the company as part of the initiative to achieve value - added solutions.
- Experience in SAP FIORI apps backend development like ODATA services and exp. on ABAP on HANA like CDS VIEWS, AMDPs.
- Experience in HANA MODELLING like Attribute views, Analytical views and Calculation views.
- Experienced in ABAP objects (OOABAP). Created Global classes and methods from scratch as per the requirement.
- Good experience in ALV’s (Grid and List), BAPI’s, BADI’s, ALE, IDOC, Conversions (BDC, LSMW), RFC, Dialog programming, Data Dictionary, Enhancement Framework and Adobe Print forms.
- Specialized in Reports, Interfaces (Inbound and Outbound), Conversions (BDC and LSMW), Enhancements (Implicit & Explicit), user exits, menu exits, function exits and screen exits and Function Modules (BAPI and RFC).
- Good understanding of full life cycle implementation and involved in two full life cycle implementations and postproduction support.
- Worked in Agile Methodology (Sprint for every 2 weeks) and SCRUM experience.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills and ability to take up technical challenges and solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Performance tuning done using SE30, ST05 and SAT and conducted code review sessions.
- Experienced in designing the functional specification as well as technical specifications by gathering the information from functional team and business users.
- Performed the Integration Testing, User acceptance testing before moving the programs to production environment.
SAP FIORI Consultant
- Working in the development of SAP FIORI apps for the marketing department of Confidential -Rad Labs.
- Worked on the integration of FIORI apps provided by SAP into SAP FIORI Launchpad and modified them in SAP WEB IDE as per the requirements.
- Experience in consuming Gateway OData Services for UI5 Development and experience in creating new OData services.
- Worked on Configuring the FIORI Apps in the FIORI Launchpad as per the user roles.
- Worked on the modification of the Standard Apps as per the client requirement related to Purchase order, Sales order and Check price.
- Created custom apps based on Odata service and using CDS views.
- Worked on the extension options of SAP WEB IDE.
- Worked in HANA Modelling like creation of Attribute Views, Database Procedures, Decision tables and Analytical views.
- Worked in Data Provisioning with SAP HANA like Trigger based data replication using SAP LT Replication server.
- Worked in HTML5, Java Script, CSS, JSON and XML.
- Working on the ODATA services for the custom SAP FIORI apps.
- Worked on creation of Attribute views, Analytical views and calculation views as per the requirements.
- Working on the enhancements for Confidential -rad germany like modification of Adobe forms and Upgrade dump issues and creation of custom programs.
SAP ABAP Lead Consultant
- Working in Bic2Sap Project implementation.
- Development of Reports related to SKU Determination and Initial Order Creation and Return Order Creation Process.
- Automated the Return Order Creation Process with Reference to the initial order and without reference to Initial Order.
- Automation of Order Update and billing block creation and updation in the Order Process.
- Worked on Output Types triggering for different Types of Orders.
- Worked as a Team Member in Revenue Automation Team on ASC 606 Implementation for Autodesk.
- Attended the Inception and requirement gathering along with Product Owner and Solution Architect.
- Helped the Product Owner in creating the User Stories as per the requirement and estimating them.
- Worked on BAPI’s for sales order creation and sync account.
- Worked on incoming EDI orders from different Customers of the Autodesk.
- Debugging of the failed EDI orders from customers and analyzing the errors.
- Pricing Experience: Configuration of Condition Types, Condition Tables and Access Sequences, Determining and Maintaining Pricing Procedure, Creation of Condition Records.
- Created EDI outbound orders (810 - INVOIC, 855- ORDRSP & 860 ORDCHG) for customers.
- Worked on VOFM output control routines in triggering the output type for a specific order type.
- Created a custom BAPI to create the sales order along with the project specific validations like populating the agreement number, PO number and populating the Dummy partner number.
- Created IDOC’s which populates Sales order data to be sent out to Siebel / SFDC.
- Worked on IDOC related issues for both Inbound and Outbound.
- Prepared technical specification document for the project related work.
- Added new custom field to material and modified the custom program to populate the SKU.
- Modified the custom programs related to IDOC creation and sync to downstream systems.
- Participated in End to End SKU creation process.
- Worked on SAP SCRIPTS for Invoice and added the new client’s logo.
- Modified the Material master IDOC to add the new custom field and Sync to downstream systems.
- Performed Post go live support activities for the projects worked in Autodesk.
- Provided the KT and DEMO during the Sprint Review meetings.
- Project Preparation documentation, Unit testing documents, Diff.Docs preparation during the project go-live.
SAP ABAP Lead Consultant
- Did the Performance tuning and delivery review for the objects before delivering the objects.
- Worked on BADI implementation while doing PGI of the delivery.
- Worked in the development of Deferral posting report in FI using BAPI ACC DOCUMENT POST and send the data to the emails in the distribution lists as PDF attachment.
- Worked in the development of Reverse posting report in FI.
- Worked in enhancements in the population of Incompletion log when the profit center is missing or error while creating the contracts / sales order in FI.
- Worked in substitutions in FI, in populating the error records in FI.
- Extensively working with QAT team to resolve issues.
- Worked extensively with UAT team by closing the defects raised and making them understand the requirements.
SAP ABAP Lead Consultant
- Display GL account long text instead of short text using enhancement framework in FI.
- BADI implementation for FB60 transaction in FI.
- Adding custom fields to FI report FBL5N using BTE’s in FI.
- Restricting parked document from posting using BTE’s in FI.
- Worked on user exit to display the vendor name in payment run in FI.
- Developed monthly GL expense interface in FI.
- Worked in support issues in SAP vertex like wrong Jurisdiction code in customer master, it used to retrieve wrong tax codes.
- Worked in LSMW in uploading the data using the standard methods.
- Worked in enhancements in adding additional fields in pricing determination in SD.
- Additional fields addition in FBL5N (customer line item report) using BADI's in FI.
- Worked in development of outbound idoc as per the client requirement.
- Debugging of Inbound Idocs.
- Enhancements of data sources using function modules in ECC side.
- Worked in the enhancements like populating of TEXT in the incompletion log table while creating sales order and worked in the calculation of Destination Delay for processing of invoice in FI Module.
- Created a generic Data Source structure to extract data from the SAP R/3 System and SAP R/3 Custom tables.
- Performed performance tuning for Infocubes/ queries through partitioning, Aggregates and compression.
- Created and scheduled Info packages for Full, Delta Initialization and Delta updates to load both master and transaction data. Created process chains to automate the data load and data target administration.
SAP ABAP Lead Consultant
- Development of customized CRM reports like ZONEORDER, ZBPR and ZSURVEY according to the client requirement.
- Worked on CRM support technical issues in the project.
- Maintenance of Adobe forms which were used as part of LSO correspondence.
- Developed adobe forms for SD module which displays the total amount page-wise subtotals and grand totals.
- Developed the Correspondence letter based on Print workbench tool.
- Developed custom reports using the standard FERC function modules.
- Posting and parking a document in FI using BAPI.
- Worked in LSMW in uploading the data using BDC.
- Worked on new GL tables FAGLFLEXA, FAGLFLEXT and FAGLFLEXP in sap FI.
- Adding custom fields in FBL5N (customer line item report) using BADI’s.
- Developed a report which sends the PDF form as an attachment using email.
- Worked on barcode printing in adobe forms.
- Developed a workflow which sends automatic email when registering an applicant.
- Handling tickets on Day to Day basis - customization, debugging, and enhancement related issues.
- Analyze Functional Specifications, get clarifications from Business owners and create technical specifications.
- Communicate and collaborate with business users and SAP technical and functional teams.
- Worked on Alv reports.
- Development of ABAP WEBDYNPRO applications like navigation between different views, creating select-options in web Dynpro applications.
- Code Review and Delivery review was done.
- Uploaded documents needed in Solman solution manager for Unit test cases and TS.
- Helped the quality team during testing and resolving the issues.
- Worked on enhancement and reports for the FI module.
- Created a custom invoice smartform in FI.