- SAP FICO - with 16 years of experience in CPG and wholesale, Pharma, Aviation and Hi-Tech engineering, Oil and Gas verticals, with 4 Full Scale SAP implementation projects from blueprinting to go live, 2 upgrade projects and 3 Post Production Support projects. Hands on experience in solution design, configuration, development of functional specifications, testing and follow up support for FICO business processes including interfaces and Global delivery model involving offshore teams.
- 16 years of SAP Consulting experience
- Over 10 years of Managerial experience in various position -Practice Manager, Delivery Manger, and Solution Architect
- Consistent on project deliverables on time.
- End to End management of a Projects from initiation to closing
- Monitor and Prioritize the projects
- Adopt SAP project methodologies
- Experience in Presales, Perform Product demonstration, Client scoping, RFPs, and Budgeting
- Take Leadership role in engaging very closely with Business Executives, Cross Functional Business Process Owners, Cross Functional Technology owners, ABAP developers and Report Analysts to help guide the functional design and WRICEFs development
- Develop near/mid-term roadmaps to address the gaps and move company towards future state of SAP Finance and Controlling architecture to support future business growth and innovations.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independent and team-oriented environments with well-developed organizational skills, excellent leadership, functional, analytical, technical, communication and interpersonal skills with top-notch problem-solving ability
- Managed onshore/offshore model projects with the team size of 15 to 30 resources.
- Actively involved in project preparation, blue printing, realization, go live and hyper support
- Expertise in FI Processes and sub processes - New GL- splitting- segment reporting, master data, AP- Master data, Account Group, Payment Processing, Tolerance level and group, AR- Master data, AR ageing, Correspondence, Credit controls, Fixed Assets- Master data settings, Acquisition, Valuation, Retirement process, Transaction type settings, FA- FI integration and Reports,
- Cash Management, Bank Management, Cash Operations, Liquidity Management, Credit management, EBS, Reconciliations.
- Controlling module: - Cost Center Planning, Budgeting, Internal orders, Product costing Planning, Cost Object controlling, Actual Costing /Material Ledger (ML), Variant configurations, COPA Characteristics, Value fields, Revenue planning, and Reports
- Expertise in Integration with other Processes FICO with MM, SD, PP, PS and HR
- Developed training manuals and conducted training. Identified training requirements for finance and controlling modules and coordinated with training managers to have them developed
- Experience in S/4 HANA Finance -on prem
- Expertise in SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting
- Pursuing certification on S/4 HANA Finance
- Good knowledge and working on using Central Finance product deployment for S/4 HANA to integrate other ERP and non-ERP system through SLT (SAP Landscape Transformation), Error handling, and MDG process.
- Post go live support on S/4HC 1905, 1908 and 1911 releases.
- Release management - Project release schedules, documentation, changes, monitoring releases.
- S/4HC - change configuration SSCUI and SWC
- Production issues related to CFIN -replication, Master data maintenance
- CFIN Error handling
- Extract reports out of Central Finance.
- Knowledge about upstream and downstream processes, PRA, JVA procedures.
- Work experience in SAP New GL, AP/AR and Fixed Asset modules.
- Worked on Overhead management process- cost center, Internal orders and distribution and settlement processes.
- Experience in FICO integration with other logistic modules
SAP FICO Lead
Environment: SAP ECC EHP7 with New GL
- Prepare functional design documentation.
- Configure new GL settings for Lease accounting standards
- Parallel currency settings, Fixed Asset Configuration design, Valuation,
- Accounts Payable - Vendor master, payment process ACH, Bank transfer,
- Vendor/Customer aging analysis and funds position statement.
- Profit center wise-
- Cash Flow statement, Liquidity Forecast, Funds report. Generate payable and receivable reports.
- Treasury operations - Hedging, Fixed interest, Foreign currency valuations, EBS
- Configured Fixed Assets module and integration with Finance - Define Asset classes, Account determination, configuration of Transaction types for acquisition, retirement process
- Depreciation key settings, Asset screen layout etc.,
- Reports- Disclosure reports, Lease consolidation reports.
- Gained good knowledge about JVA and PRA process and impact
- Customization of Lease Accounting tool
- Testing -Prepare UAT test script and Documentation.
SAP FICO- Lead
Environment: SAP ECC6 EHP 6
- SAP Finance process and sub-process design to accommodate the Lease Accounting process especially- Vendor management, payments
- SAP Fixed Asset module settings - Account determination, Asset class, and Integration of Asset with GL accounts, Settings of transaction types, Valuation
- Configure SAP Asset accounting and Integration process with FICO and other Logistic Modules
- Worked in AUC (Asset under construction process) Settlements, Asset capitalization.
- Sales of an Asset with and without customer
- Asset Smoothing and write ups and write down process
- Integrate SAP with SLAN application system of Downstream and chemical processes
- Extract reports financial statements, cash flow.
- Prepared End User Training Documentation, Test case and Script preparation. Conduct the UAT and resolve the defects.
Solution Architect/Delivery Manager
- Perform Product Demonstration
- Help clients in scoping the project
- Prepare proposals and resource estimation
- Delivery of project with timelines and budget
- End to end management from project planning to closing
- Manage onshore offshore resources and facilitate the needs
- Monitor& prioritize the projects
- Experience in ASAP Focus methodologies
- End to end testing process
SAP FICO- Lead
- Working with multiple partners in this project
- Design, Configure Accounting process
- Configure Asset classes, Account determination and setting up of Accounting standards ASC-842 and IFRS 16
- Enabling parallel currency, exchange rate type and depreciation currency setting
- Integrate lease accounting settings with legacy system with disconnected mode.
- Integrate Lease accounting software to SAP system
- Prepared Test Case, Test script for UAT
- Good knowledge about Upstream, Downstream and Chemical business processes.
ECC support and S/4 HANA migration
Environment: ECC 6 EHP 7
- Initial process of S/4 HANA Migration. Strategic planning and road map for migration steps
- Worked on understanding the business processes and sub-process pain points, custom developments and analyze the budgets and timelines
- Preparation of Migration Process-Data from legacy and ECC system to Data Staging and Test environment, Data cleansing, transform and validate.
- Loading to target system and perform more round of testing.
- Specific settings related to Business Partner settings, Centralized Bank Account Management, Fixed Assets and migrating open item balances, COPA
- Configuration of AR and AP module with Credit Control measures, Tolerance groups, Open item clearing, line item display, sort key, terms of payment and payment methods.
- AR/AP Aging reports and credit and collection management process.
- Worked on Customer Ageing, Spend cash position and reports, cash forecasting
- Monitor and generate daily cash operations report, Cash flow statement and analysis
- Worked on Planning and Budgeting process of upcoming Investment project.
- Configured Check management with pre-numbered checks and printing thereof
- Setup House banks, payment program run, payment terms, split payment for employee expenses, Clearing Inter-company Vendor/Customer Open Items, Lockbox processing
- Configuration in Cost Center Accounting included creation of Cost Center hierarchy, attaching work centers to Cost Centers, attaching Cost Centers to Profit Centers, distribution cycle as well as assessment cycle set up; Configured planning as well as actual activity price calculations and assigned to Cost Centers
- Implementation of Product costing (CO-PC) for integrated Project System.
- Integration of Plant Maintenance (PM) with FI/CO
- Spares Margin Report
SAP FICO Lead
- Understand clients as is business process. Initiate Design, Blueprinting Documentation
- Configuration of Ledger settings
- Configuration of AP, AR, process, Master data settings.
- Configuration of GL settings, concept of Cost element, planning,
- Analyze few critical processes cash management, cash budgeting, recoveries, Reconciliation
- Fiori setting on Business Partner settings -Customer, Vendor and Bank
- Worked on Fund Management, Liquidity Management- Mid & Long term liquidity Forecast, Actual Cash flow analysis, Variance analysis
- Integration process of Cash Management with FI, TRM, BCM
- Attributes reflecting both controls on both Bank and Company codes
- Demonstrated to business users on FIORI application process and extracting reports from various devices (laptop, other mobile devices)
Project Lead FICO (Implementation)
- Lead the FICO implementation team offshore/onsite model.
- Responsible for gap analysis, scope design, development, configuration, testing, cutover planning and user training documentation.
- Identify the gaps and initiate the WRICEF objects
- Interface specification related to Concur to SAP External Tax system interface with Sabrix Functional Specification for sub-contracting process of MTS, MTO scenario (VC) Workflow process settings for Customer Credits and Capital and Expense Projects
- Integrated and UAT defect handling and resolution process
- Process design CRM to ECC for service contracts and revenue recognition
- Payable and Receivable management, Dunning, and Ageing report
- Preparing a daily forecast of cash receipts, disbursements and expected closing balances
- Bank Risk analysis, Initiating bank transfers and payments
- Complete life cycle management of Rolling liquidity Planning.
- Involved in EDI, IDOCS Interface programs, Lock Box processing for receivables
- Asset Accounting - Acquisition to Retirements and Investment AUC process
- In Product Costing, configured standard Cost estimates in Cost object controlling for production orders, Configured WIP calculations and variance calculations and maintained settlement structures.
- Knowledge of material ledger, material valuations, material account determinations, actual costing, and month end closing procedures for production order
- In Profitability Analysis, configured costing-based CO-PA, created characteristics and value fields, used various derivation techniques and rules, configured CO-PA planning including planning levels, plan package and planning methods. Created CO-PA by Market and product Hierarchy.
- Integration of COPA with Product costing/BI/BW for reports (e.g., Production Report by product, Scrap Report, Product line P&L, Product by region, Sales budgeting, Revenue Report by locations)
- Responsible for analyzing the as is state, defining system strategy, designing and prototyping, testing, training.
- Managed offshore development resources for implementation and post go live support
- Designing FI functionality - New GL document splitting, posting process
- Implement payable/receivable process - Master data settings, Payment terms, methods ACH, Wire, Check, reviewing functional specification EDI, IDOC processing and testing
- Configure credit management -customer credit limit settings, dunning and aging report
- Electronic Bank Reconciliation process, Cash flow statement and Cash position reports
- Foreign currency valuation process, table maintenance of exchange rates
- Period end Cash position, Functionality of Plan hedging of operating activities for foreign currencies.
- Analyze payment Details, Cash position, Bank Statement Monitor, Bank Risk, Monitor Bank payments
- FI Period end and year end closing process and Document end user’s procedures
- Design the Financial Statements as per US GAAP
- Design integrated test script process and Defect handling
- Production go live cut over activity plan and execution
- Worked closely with business users on training and documentation.
FICO Lead (Production Support)
- Resolved Low priority to critical issues both FI and CO production issues
- Small and Intermediate enhancement projects to improve the process.
- Wrote Functional specification on Weekly Status Report (WSR-Production) and Depreciation and Asset Reports developed through BOBJ/BI
- Enhancement Capital and Expense Project budgeting and approvals process
- Assisting SME on Cost Center Budgeting (Annual Operating Budgets)
- Prepare user documentation on process change, enhancements and upload to SharePoint
- Manage offshore resources towards project timelines
- Chart of account modifications, Tax integration, foreign currency valuations, and order to cash processes.
- Payment process configuration through IDOC, Intercompany billings and revenue bookings
- Settings up of FI period end processing of accrual deferrals postings, GR IR clearing process
- Integrate Production Process MTO with Logistics and Sales and Distribution
- COPA- 4 levels of Product Hierarchy for segment reporting, Valuation Strategy, Flow of actual values.
- Initiate the design changes in FSCM functionalities - cash management, cash budgeting, liquidity forecasting, hedging, valuation of hedge management, hedge closing and funds reports
- Integrate the Bank communication management process - Merge payments, Approval, reservation for cross payment run, payment media and Bank statement monitor
- File Interface program - interest rates update, currency rates update
- Process relevant to Intercompany borrowings and lending, Mirroring concepts, foreign currency valuation and Forex Account determinations
- Responsible for implementing controlling module, to improve the manufacturing process in a cost-effective manner.
- Budget control system, Design Repetitive and MTO Process for customer specific processes. Integrate FI, SD, COPA
- Interviewed Client and obtained detailed requirements of Cresline products intercompany processes. Collaborated with OTC team to change the Pricing procedure to meet the client requirement. Designed and configured Intercompany processes and tested the end to end process including SD, FI and CO-PA modules.
- Designed, configured and implemented MTO sales order Costing from FICO Perspective. Created requirement type and requirement class and costing variant. Defined RA keys, RA version, valuation methods, line id’s, assignment to line id’s and posting rules. Created Settlement profile,
- Built customized COPA reports interfacing with BW
- Understand as is Business Process, Requirement Gathering and GAP Analysis, Blue print documentation.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable: configuration of AP, AR, vendor master records, customer master records, vendor account groups, tolerance groups, customer/vendor invoice, incoming and outgoing payments, credit control area, MM-FI integration and SD-FI integration, purchase order and sales order, three-way matching, terms of payment, cash discount base, automatic payments
- Analyze RICEF Object and Timelines of Deliverables from FICO Perspective.
- Worked on FI and CO configuration MTS (Make to Stock) and MTO (Make to Order) process costing sheet, production planning, and costing /valuation variant settings for the said scenarios.
- Configuration settings for MTS, MTO process integration with (PP, MM, SD)
- Worked on Production reports- Variances (price, quantity and Scrap reports)
- Process design of Cost center planning, Budgeting and Allocation Process.
- Functional Design and configuration on Cost Based COPA and Developed Custom Reports
- Worked on Go Live Cutover activity
- Handled Testing Process (UTS, ITS Scenarios)
- Prepared Detailed Documentation on all the Process and EUP’s (End User Procedures) in FI-CO