- Solution Architect and Managing SAP consultant with more than 15 years’ experience in multiple SAP modules like supply chain, logistics and financials.
- 4+ years of experience working in Ariba and SAP MDG, 4 end to end MDG and Ariba implementation and support.
- Currently Working as a managing consultant with Confidential for SAP MM/MDG and warehouse management on S4 HANA 1709 implementation and support.
- Expert in solution design in SAP supply chain and logistics modules like materials management, sales and distribution, production planning, quality management, warehouse management, Plant maintenance and transportation management.
- 7 end to end implementations and 7 maintenance support and enhancement projects done in various types of industries like chemical, automobile, manufacturing and steel companies apart from various other projects in last more than 15 years of functional consultancy.
- Ariba connections with SAP Direct with cXML files transfer and using SAP Process Orchestration as middleware and idocs, Ariba Punchout catalogue and CIF, Ariba Procure to Pay, Service Procurement and procurement content and contract management, Ariba Invoice Management, Payment management and discount management, Ariba side reporting and spend analysis, Vendor performance
- 4 MDG project which includes 3 suppliers and 1 material master implementation and support.
- Design and setup end to end MDG business process solution and configuration. Data Modeling, UI Modeling, Process Modeling, and Data Replication, Enterprise Search, BRF plus and FPM for Webdynpro ABAP, Configuration of DRF, MDG CR management process, MDG enhancements, develop fiori applications for MDG, MDG integration with ECC, setup workflow for mass update, create, change, delete and block functionalities. Idoc setup and connection with SAP, Data cleaninging, third party softwires for supplier’s financial checks and address validations. SAP DQM, data enrichment is Duns & Bradstreet (D&B), worked on SAP BODS, SAP Data services and information steward ( SAP DS/IS)
- Expert in automation in supply chain and logistics processes including configuration of RF mobile and scanners.
- Trained in Scaled Agile Framework for teams and ITIL Certified consultant with experience in scrum, sprint and delivery using Agile methodology.
- Experience in full supply chain management, handling the issues related to SAP production Planning and sales and distribution module apart from warehouse management and material Management.
- Expertise in setup and configuration of MM/SD - Order types, Inventory Management, LIV, Pricing, Physical Inventory, Release Procedures, and functional integration; PP - Sales and Operations Planning (SOP), Demand Management, Planned Independent Requirements, Material Requirement Planning, Consumption Based Planning, Stock Transport Order Process (STO), Inter-Company Order process etc. Expertise in setting up procurement of Stock/Consumables/External Services, Contracts, Source Determination, Source lists, Quota Arrangements, Conditions, Workflows, MM & SD Pricing Procedures, Vendor Master Setup, Customer Master Setup, Inbound & Outbound deliveries, MRP Processes, Variant Configuration, Reporting, and output determination.
- Warehouse Management - Creation of Warehouse number, Storage Types, Storage Sections, Storage Bins, Storage bin types, Quant, Put-away and Picking strategies, Outbound and Inbound deliveries, Warehouse movement types, Transfer requirements and Transfer orders (Automatic and Manual), Packing, unpacking and Confirmation procedures, Handling Unit management, Storage Unit management, SAP Console, and RF queue management
- SAP-PP: Expert in repetitive and discrete manufacturing processes in industries like chemical and steel, setting up BOM, Work Centre, Routing, and Preparing Bill of Material through BOM usage and Item Category. Configuring MRP, BOM, Production Orders, Routing and shop floor control. Shop Floor Control involving Order Type, Production Order Creation and Change, Order Confirmation. Period-end-closing activity - overhead, variance calculation and settlement.
- SAP automated plant maintenance processes with custom screen/transactions, Plant maintenance using RF/mobile devices
- Strong in ABAP Technical skills, creating ABAP Query reports, Functional and technical specifications, Debugging.
- Prior experience working with big 5 companies like IBM, Capgemini, Accenture
- Experience working onsite, off-shore, remote, handing of on-site- off-shore model team.
SAP S4 HANA Consultant for SAP MDG/MM
- Working on Implementation and support project for S4HANA Version 1709 for MDG and MM Modules.
- Implementation and support of MDG-M, MDG-C and MDG-S.
- MDG interface with high radius for creation of customer change request.
- MDG embedded with S4 HANA 1709.
- Integration of SAP Ariba and MM.
- Vendor Invoice management and Thomson reuters one tax solution.
- Setup and design of standard procurement processes.
- Design and configuration of SAP Warehouses in WM and EWM systems.
- Setup RF scanners and Fiori apps compatible with iPads.
- Setup SAP WM for around 200 warehouses and EWM on 12 warehouses on S4 HANA.
- Created Unit testing scripts, Integration testing, Help business in UAT, creation of SOPs/User manuals.
- Experience working on SAP Enable now for user training and documentation.
SAP Team lead for SAP MDG/Ariba/MM
- SAP MDG implementation and support. MDG workflow configuration, BRF+, process modelling and change request configuration.
- Blue Print for MDG -material and Vendor Implementation
- Vendor master and material master MDG configuration and support.
- Data modeling, UI customization and development, FPM, Change requests, DRF and Enterprise search using HANA
- Develop custom logic for vendor category workflow and automatic workflow setup using BRF+.
- Supplier and material classification information setup in MDG,
- Address enrichment and vendor credit validation using third party tools and tax information systems (Sabrix).
- Configure and setup the mass update functionality in MDG,
- Data replication using ALE,
- Enhance UI screen of MDG to create new fields and screens ,
- MDG reporting, NWBC configuration and vendor self service portal setup.
- Setting up idocs between SAP and MDG/Ariba.
- SAP Ariba implementation and support of different business units aand Ariba modules like eCatalogue, procurement, invoicing, payment proposals and supplier self service portal.
- Support and enhancement in SAP MM/SD/PP/PM areas
- Working on SAP AIF (Application Interface Framework), SAP testing automation, Support package upgrade and Database upgrade
- Working for interface automation for different external systems like POC, Manugistics, DRP, High Jump and WMS systems.
- Working on Fiori related issues.
- Setting up SAP Ariba for the procurement processes and invoicing.
- Experience on Master Data Management (MDG) for Vendor and Material Master migration
- Developed custom automated program to run Plant maintenance end to end process in single screen including notification, order and order confirmation.
- Worked in EDI850/EDI856/EDI315/EDI810 in MM/LE area. Integration of SAP MM with POC (Purchase order Control), HighJump WMS, Peoplesoft and JDA systems.
- STO planning using JDA, Automatic delivery and shipment processing.
- Setup fully automatic end to end third party sales order process using EDI interfaces.
- Setup automatic STO process, Consignment and direct/indirect procurement processes in SAP.
- Ariba Process integration: components/product definitions or Ariba, business landscape for Ariba, ERP connectivity, activation of integration scenarios, configuration for inbound message types, tables for taxes and charges, DMS attachments, documents types for expense report, pay to invoice, purchase order documents types, ERP configuration for Ariba: Time out intervals, bank selling rates, vendors restrictions, catalog validation, configuration of service entry sheets, output types for service entry sheets, transactional data integration.
- Hands on Experience in Ariba Invoicing, Standard invoice and Credit memo, ASN invoice, Invoice via Eform, Invoice Entry, Invoice, Exceptions, ASN (Ariba Supplier Network): Experienced in handling orders and invoices from AS
SAP MM/WM Consultant
- SAP interface with WM, EDI/idoc setup for inbound and outbound processes.
- SAP Inventory Management integration with external WM system
- Idoc setup for goods receiving and shipping processes, WM interface with SAP for goods issue and goods receipt to process orders
- SAP Transportation Management 8.0 configuration, testing and training to specific to the plant
- Set up organizational models, Locations
- Creation of freight unit types, freight order types, assignment of freight order types to ECC document types.
- Automatic Carrier Selection, automatic tendering, vendor planned transportation management
- Scheduling appointment for delivery,
- Settlement of freight order types, automatic creation of Purchase Order, service entry sheet in ECC
- Physical Inventory process for SAP and WM6
- SPED message type setup in outbound delivery for automatic creation of inbound delivery in STO process
- Quality Certificates printing for outbound deliveries
- SAP MM configuration, testing for Gainesville plant
- Setting up and testing interfaces with WM, MII and TM
- Setting up the ECC processes in procurement, production planning and QM modules
- Testing the SAP MM/SD processes
Confidential, Houston TX
Senior SAP consultant MM/SD/PP for JDE migration
- SAP subject matter expert for SAP to JDE migration.
- SAP WM/MM Enhancement and Support Consultant for all the North America and Other part of the globe
- SAP WM/MM/SD incident manager for managing all the incidents and issues
- Supporting processes specific to oil and gas sector, COSI process,
- Support for interface to third party systems and EDI processes
- Support for sales and distribution modules processes like automatic creation of sales order
- EDI process support of automatic invoice creation in SAP
- EDI setup for automatic creation of outbound and inbound deliveries
- Supporting complex stock transfer process
- Master data planning and interface with JDE
Confidential, Syracuse, NY
Sr. SAP MM consultant
- Design logistic process for Maquiladora Program for company in USA and manufacturing plant in Mexico.
- Configure Plants as per business process to map the business requirements as per Maquiladora Program.
- Configure Inventory Management Process, Purchase process for new plants.
- Configured Stock Transport Order (STO) process from USA Plant to Mexico Plant to handle Raw Material sending from USA plant to Mexico Plant for manufacturing process and STO process for Finished Goods from Mexico Plant to USA Plant.
- Design and configuration of Warehouse Management processes, RF scanners, mobile data entry processes
- Setup automatic creation of transfer order and transfer order confirmation
- Design and implementation of new stock transport order for raw material and finished goods for US and Mexico plants with new movement types.
- Configuration and testing of new VAT tax codes, withholding taxes as per the requirement
- Design and configuration of scrap sale process.
- Unit testing and integration testing of all the scenarios on MM/SD and PP modules
- Cut over, go live and post go live support.
SAP MM, WM, SD Lead
- Working on IS-Retail environment
- Post go live support to SAP EWM
- Supporting the applications in EWM and MM area
- Unique interplant transfer design and development
- Asset management integration with inventory management
- Automatic movement between stores and sites, Automatic PO creation, TO creation and PGI
- Automatic creation and confirmation of transfer order.
- Creation of bin structure, automatic creation of new storage bins in EWM
- Standard sales process configuration and design.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. SAP WM/MM/PP Lead
- Understand system architecture/design and implement the required functionalities in WM/MM/PP area based on client’s requirement.
- Configure and design SAP Material Manager, Purchase, Inventory Process as per business process.
- Configuration and design of the Warehouse structure as per the business requirement. Creation of warehouse, storage type, storage sections,
- Setting up the process industries production process for various type of production materials and
- Setting up the WM processes for Goods Receipts from Supplier and Goods receipt from production, material staging and goods issue with reference to delivery, Configuration of WM movement types.
- Setting up the System of mobile data entry using the Radio Frequency Scanners, Configuration of RF guns, processing the WM transactions using RF scanner, Setting up smart forms/SAP Scripts for the creation of Bar Code.
- Setting up processes to create the Raw Material Label, Storage Unit label, Handling unit label and many other material label of the use to RF guns and making the Warehouse operation simple, smooth and fast., Z Development for automatic creation of SU to HU, Blind audit for partial pallets,
- Setting up plan for stock upload, Inventory migration from legacy MAPICS system, Stock validation, and movement of materials into storage bins. Creation of control cycles and storage bins.
- Supporting the SD, MM and PP processes like consignment fill up for customer, stock transport order, various process order scenarios, batch determination using WM functions,
- Provide end to end support (bug fixing in coordination with the technical team, solving defects and troubleshooting etc) during implementation, hyper care and post go-live phases as a part of the Production support team.
SAP subject matter expert
- Implementation of SAP EWM in Harrisonburg plant
- Creation of EWM enterprise structure, warehouse number, storage type, storage sections, staging area, Activity area, work centers,
- Defining search strategies, outbound and inbound processes. Physical inventory processes in EWM
- Define VAS, exception handling, resource management,
- Interface of EWM with SAP.
- Configuration of Organizational structure, master data for MM/WM and SRM.
- Field selection for material master, setting up new storage types, new search strategies, automatic creation of Bins.
- Configuration of new Sales and WM movement types,
- Setting up SAP- EDI interface, defining output types, setting up output determination procedures, E-mail functionality, printer, fax setting for suppliers and customers
- Setting up new intercompany and interplant business processes, new delivery types.
- Working on different MRP scenarios, creating new procurement types,
- Planning run, requirement in MD04, automatic creation of Purchase Requisitions using MRP, automatic creation of POs,
- Working on MM/SD scheduling agreements using JIT and FRC scenarios,
- Setting up new interplant scenarios for scheduling agreements, automatic procurement processes in case of interplant.
- Release Strategy for purchase requisition, setting up different scenarios using Z tables.
- Using mass maintenance for mass update of material master, vendor master, purchasing info records, development of new LSMW for mass update of info records in case of consignment
- Working on consignment, subcontracting scenarios,
- Working on Handling unit management, Creation of new packaging material types,
- Working on SAP console, receiving material using SAP console using ZRFM transaction, Mobile data entry, label printings.
- LIS- Working on info structures like S032, S902, S992, Building new info structures,
- Development and modification of many Z reports, Preparing Functional specifications, Debugging the programs, LSMW,
- Working with SAP Labs support team on many OSS notes, correcting errors of Standard SAP applying OSS notes.
Senior Consultant SAP MM/WM/PM
- Analysis of As Is document and preparation of To Be documentation according to requirement of the business, GAP Analysis.
- Preparation of Business Design Script and Technical Design Script for MM and WM
- As a Lead consultant lead three teams of Purchase to Pay, Warehouse Management and Master Data Team
- As a MM Consultant Configuration of Release Strategy in a very complex scenario, Stock Transfer Order between various plants, Creation of outbound delivery with reference to Purchase order, Output Determination for Purchasing documents, MIGO, setting up Invoices Tolerances, Invoice verification without GR.
- Setting up Various scenarios for Plant Maintenance, One PO two Invoices, Service Entry Sheet, Receiving services with MIGO, Scheduling agreement, Schedule Lines, Setting up quantity and value contracts.
- Preparation of Unit Test Scripts and Integration Test Scripts
- As a Master Data Lead Responsible for collection of all the master data, All Material types (FERT, ROH, VERPS, HALB ETC) and uploaded in SAP using LSMW,
- Upload of Vendor Master Records, Purchasing Info record, Source list, Contracts,
- Responsible for full master data upload.
- Configuration of full Warehouse Management, Setting up Warehouse structure, number ranges.
- Creation of Storage Types, Storage Sections, Storage Bins,
- Automatic Creation of storage bins.
- Search Strategy for Storage types, Storage sections.
- Setting up the Creation of Transfer Requirement, Creation of Automatic Transfer order, and Automatic confirmation of Transfer Orders for various Transactions
- Automatic printing of TO at the Time of MIGO, Confirmation of Process order.
- Setting up direct confirmation of material at the time of MIGO by defining Special movement types.
- Creating new WM Movement types according to requirement of the Business.
- Creation of Supply area for production, Control Cycles
- Integration of WM with Inventory Management, SD, PP-PI and QM Modules,
- Preparation of Various Technical Design Script for the ABAP Developments like Label Printing, Calculation of number of Labels, Rejected Labels.
- Configuration of Printers, Output Determination for Picking list
- Preparation of Unit Test Script and Integration Test Script for Various Scenarios in WM.
- Responsible for Full Stock Upload.
- Training to Key Users and End User, Preparation of Training Material for Key Users and End Users.
SAP MM Consultant
- Configuration and Creation of Enterprise Structure
- Configuration of Material Masters which includes number range assignment, screen sequence, fields selection.
- Configuration and creation of new material types, Creation of new material groups, purchasing value keys,
- Split Valuation of Material.
- Configuration of screen layout for vendor master with reference to accounting groups, Assignment of number range for vendor master with reference to accounting group.
- Creation of One Time Vendor (OTV) account group,
- Configuration of Purchase Requisition, which includes creation new, document types and number range assignment.
- Hands on experience in Procure to pay process right from Determination of requirements, Quotation maintenance, Vendor allocation, Processing PO, Goods Receipt and Invoice Verification to Payment.
- Special stock inventory management- subcontracting, consignment
- Inventory management: transfer posting, goods issue & stock creation. Reservation, physical inventory, cycle counting & confirmations.
- Automatic account determination: Defining valuation class, valuation grouping code & assign to G/L account IV stock account, GR/IR clearing account, vendor account, exp/revenue price diff account.
- Invoice verification, invoice reduction, price/qty variance, blocking Invoices
- Integration with other module Fl/CO.
- Post Go live Support
SAP MM/WM Consultant
- Post implementation support for SAP MM/WM modules.
- As a Team member for Production support of MM/WM Module, provided Solutions to the user issues, ensured configuration changes to fulfill the client requirements
- Involved with development of basic procurement process related to MM purchasing in terms for the procurement of material.
- Ensure timely response and resolution of tickets within the SLA by adhering to the severity level benchmarks and achieving 100% efficiency with customer satisfaction as top priority.
- Deliver work products in commensurate with the quality standards through defect free deliverables and on schedule by applying the internal benchmarks and reduce error tolerance limits.
- Personal Ownership in delivery in terms of quality, timeline and estimate.
- Post implementation support includes solving the services request raised by the end user
- Modification or doing enhancement in the current system thereby meeting the user requirement by coordinating with Application Development Team.
- Preparation of History of services request generated by the customer.
- Preparation of application information documentation (Documentation for Migration)