- Over 14 years of experience in IT industry this includes, 10 years in SAP BW/BI HANA Development. Proficient with planning, design implementation, troubleshooting and performance tuning support of SAP Business Information Warehouse Reporting.
- Extensive experience in business processes across the following modules: PP (PM & PS), PTP, SD and HR functions.
- Experience in Requirement gathering, Gap analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, maintenance, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- 3 years Extensive experience in SAP HANA implementation, SAP HANA data modeling using Attribute View, Analytic View and Calculation Views.
- Experienced in importing SAP BW Models in SAP HANA, Converting the standard DSO into HANA Optimized DSO, Standard Info Cube into HANA optimized Info cube.
- ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP) and extensive experience in working Agile projects.
- Data modeling: Business Information components skills in Data modeling like Info Objects, Info Providers, Info Sources, Transformation routines, DTP, DSO, start and end routines using data warehouse workbench.
- Data Extraction: Proficient in Data Extraction from SAP ECC 6.0, flat files and BW using extraction structures such as LO - COCKPIT and Generic Extractors.
- Created process chains for data loading, delta uploading, periodical PSA deletion and data compression.
- Experienced with BW Reporting: Expertise in Front-End Business Warehouse components like Query development, Reporting agent, Calculated and Restricted key figures, structures, variables, BEx analyzer and WAD.
- BW Transports: Frequently involved in monitoring the extractors, data loads and reports before going into production and transporting the BW objects Developments into quality and finally to production.
- Experienced with Unit Testing on the complete data flow of the model developed from source system through BI, user acceptance testing and data validation testing and prepared documentation. Planned the cut over activities before go live and performed the downtime activities.
- Extensive experience in query and load performance using aggregates, Rollups, Indexes, partitions and Info-cube Compression techniques.
- Capable of working in a group as well as independently with excellent communication skills. Strong production support experience, good at trouble shooting with quick turnaround in fixing the issues.
Business Intelligence: SAP BW 3.5, BI 7.0, BI 7.3, BI 7.4, 7.5, HANA 1.0
Reporting: SAP BEx, Web Application Designer, Tableau, Power BI
ERP Packages: SAP R/3 4.7, SAP Netweaver 2004s.
ERP Integration: SAP R/3 - PP, SD, HR modules.
Programming Languages: AMDP, ABAP/4, X/HTML, SQL and PL/SQL, Visual Basic, CSS, ASP, XML
Confidential, Irving, TX
SAP BW Sr. Consultant
Environment: SAP BW 7.4 and 7.5 on HANA, SAP HANA Studio, BEX Query Designer, Analysis for Office, ServiceNow, Active Control, etc
- Working as Sr. SAP BW Consultant at Confidential 's Financial Datawarehouse (FDW) Project.
- Involved in development and production support activities for Financial Datawarehouse system.
- Handle day-to-day production issues and address them in a timely manner during US CT business hrs.
- Involve in PI Planning for future Sprints and identify upcoming projects and align resources.
- Performed support activities for Linux patching and Pre-calc server testing
- Review and Implement system readiness for SAP BW/4HANA upgrade.
- Lead MI Auto Change project that Four MI only auto companies will be merged into one single company which will serve as the new auto company for the State of Michigan.
- Lead Data Defect Correction project where the incorrect postings will be negated and the values will be reversed instead of deleting the records from BW. This is an audit requirement.
- Lead Workbooks to Analysis for Office Conversion project.
- Identify any CVA code vulnerabilities in all custom ABAP programs and fix the vulnerabilities according to SAP Standards doing SLIN check.
- Followed SOX Compliance and maintained all SOX documents for audit purposes.
- Worked with SAP Security team to identify and change security roles for users who had additional access to SAP BW system.
- Extracted and uploaded data into Infocubes from Data Sources for Integrated Financial Planning (IFP) system to Premium, Claims, Sales, Expenses Actuals dataflow.
- Perform On-Site Lead role for off-shore ASPL BW team (Bengaluru, India) in delivering MI Reinsurance project. Delivered 6 BEx reports as part of MI Reinsurance Change project.
- Involved in HANA DB Revision Upgrade testing
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SAP BW HANA Consultant
Environment: SAP HANA, SAP, SAP BW 7.5 on HANA, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP HANA Studio, BEX Query Designer, Analysis for Office, Webi
- Worked as SAP BW HANA Consultant at Confidential ’s Core Digital S/4 HANA implementation project .
- Responsible for enhancements to the interim BW on HANA system and address any Production issues.
- Support and address Enterprise HANA D1 production issues in RTR, PTP areas.
- Performed UNION & INTERSECTION between views to represent business cases.
- Provided knowledge transfer to IT Staff.
- Developed and foster a collaborative working relationship with clients.
- Worked collaboratively with project managers, SAP Offshore Consultants and partner consultants to develop consulting and project methodology, techniques, tools, and solutions.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
SAP BW/4HANA Consultant
Environment: SAP HANA, SAP BW/4HANA, SAP BW 7.5 on HANA, SAP BW 7.3, SAP HANA Studio, BEX Query Designer
- Worked as SAP BW/4HANA Consultant at Confidential ’s BI Transformation Project.
- Responsible for design and implementation of SD Rebates and Contracts dataflow in the new SAP BW/4HANA environment.
- Discuss with key stakeholders from NAM, EMEA and APAC to get a good understanding of business requirements and key queries that need to be considered in future design.
- Conducted User requirement sessions and actively involved in requirement analysis.
- Created Calculation View to join Rebates Conditions and General Ledger Posting Date with the Billing Conditions dataflow
- Enhanced Material master data to add Customer Material number from KNMT table through SLT replication and built Calculation View.
- Worked with Confidential ’s SAP Security team to set proper security roles for business partners, UAT testers, etc,.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
SAP BW Architect/Sr. Developer
Environment: SAP HANA, SAP BW 7.5 on HANA, SAP BW 7.3, SAP BI 7.1, SAP ECC 6.0, SAP FI, SAP PM, SAP PS, SAP HANA Studio, BEX Query Designer, SAP Enterprise Portal, AMDP, ABAP/4
- Worked as SAP BW on HANA Architect at DOW's Diamond Systems Reporting Project for Produce Product team.
- Responsible for requirement gathering, design, development and extraction of data from ECC Source system, SDN Data Sources and Flat files to the BW and CDS systems.
- Involved in determining the data flow for the business requirements extraction and reporting, and translated these requirements into Dimensional Data Models in BW for Warehouse Implementation.
- Involved in BW HANA Implementation with performance testing, load testing, product testing and UAT.
- Involved in implementation of various tenant systems for clients MEGlobal, Sterling, Trisneo, DAS and EmCo. Involved extensively in initial data loads (delta initializations), product test and UAT.
- Involved in Enhancement Pack 7 upgrade testing.
- Extensive experience in creating Advanced DSO’s (ADSO), Composite Providers, HANA Calculated Views, Table Functions, ABAP/4, AMDP Scripts.
- Created attribute, analytic and calculation views for Produce Product/Plant Maintenance modules as part of the current POC.
- Data Provisioning and replicating data from source system to HANA Database using SLT and Business Objects Data Services.
- Replication of the selected tables of PM from ECC to SAP HANA. Performed transformations during the replication process.
- Created HANA modeling scenarios and activities such as adding a system, creating schemas and content models, attributes and measures, hierarchies.
- Migrating standard Infocubes to In-memory optimized Infocubes using migration Tool.
- Migrating standard DSO’s to In-memory optimized DSO’s using migration Tool.
- Importing the BW Models in to HANA using HANA Studio.
- Created Plant Maintenance Plan/Item detail report combining Location Details, Order Status and Settlement Order rules from MPLA, MPOS, MHIS, JCDS, OBJK, COBRA/B tables.
- Performed On-Site Lead role for off-shore BW team (Shanghai, China) in delivering SDN Plant Maintenance MCR BW Conversion project. Delivered 31 PM BEx reports as part of MCR Conversion project.
- Performed On-Site Lead role for off-shore BW team (Bangalore, India) in delivering Functional Location (0FUNCT LOC ATTR) master data enhancements.
- Developed Hydrocarbons Total Cost Model report for Finance team to provide a monthly report of Actual Hydrocarbons Cost for LAA, daily from work day 5 until month closing.
- Designed and Developed 18 Plant Maintenance BEx Reports for Produce Product as part of Milestone 3 delivery.
- Designed and Developed (end-to-end) MST Marshalling and Project Costs report for Project Systems for Milestone 4 deliverable. MST Marshalling report is one of the highly used reports by DOW executives and Engineering Solutions people all over the world to manage (PO's) equipment for projects including Sadara and Gulfstream.
- Conducted User requirement sessions and actively involved in requirement analysis.
- Involved in designing, developing and implementing data warehouse using SAP BW 7.0 and 7.3 with SAP ECC 6.0 Finance, Plant Maintenance and Project Systems.
- Worked on Several BI, ABAP Enhancements and BEx report solutions for DOW's Diamond System Reporting.
- Worked extensively with Data Sources like 0FI GL 14, 0CO OM NWA 1, 0CO OM NWA 2, 0CO OM NWA 3.
- Configured and extracted data from the LO Cockpit extractors, SAP Inventory management by making use of the SAP defined data sources like 2LIS 03 BF, 2LIS 03 BX and 2LIS 03 UM
- Worked Setup table job for LO extractors 2LIS 17 I3OPER and 2LIS 17 I0NOTIF datasources.
- Opened Incident with SAP for 0CO OM NWA 1 extractor data load issue and per SAP applied OSS Note 549552 through Basis team.
- Designed & Developed custom DataSources for Plant Maintenance Functional Location Master Data, PO Item Text Master Data using READ TEXT Function Module, Tag Document Number Master Data extractor using table DARD, AUSP, etc.
- Enhanced 0MATERIAL, 0MAT PLANT, 0PROJECT, 0WBS ELEMT, 0ACTIVITY, 0ACTIVITY, 0ACTY ELEMT master data extractors.
- Involved in postproduction support activities in monitoring the daily data loads, fix report issues, and reconciliation issues.
- Actualized various types of BEx query variables including User exit, Replacement Path, Text and formula variables. Created calculated and Restricted Key Figures, Structures, Conditions, Filters and Cell Definitions within queries, maintained Query settings and tuning.
- Worked with DOW SAP Security team to set proper security roles for business partners, UAT testers, etc,.
- Experience enhancing PM Order, Equipment, Functional Location master data.
Confidential, East Lansing, MI
SAP HR Workflow Analyst
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP HR, SAP BW, SAP Enterprise Portal
- Interact with business and project team members to develop/edit workflows and work processes.
- Maintenance of workflows in the system and resolving workflow related issues, errors and performing enhancement, bug-fixes to workflows as required.
- Participated in Workflow administration activities in the production system. This includes restarting errored out workflows, ensuring workflow related jobs run fine, configuring the workflow environment.
- Maintaining Pay Change, Cost Redistribution & Related Workflows. View the status of a submitted pay rate changes, cost redistribution requests, AY summer appointments & related workflow activities.
- Forwarding of work items, Send mail to non SAP inbox.
- Workflow process design and implementation in the areas of HR, Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service
- Experience with SAP HR’s Organizational Management and SAP authorization roles and how they integrate to SAP workflow.
- Knowledge and experience with HCM processes and forms
- Experience with SAP Smart Forms or Adobe forms
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
SAP BW Technical Consultant
Environment: SAP BI 7.0, SAP ECC 6.0, FI, ABAP/4, SAP BEx Web, BEx Analyzer, BEx Query designer, BEx Broadcaster
- Extracted and uploaded data into Infocubes from Data Sources for the FI and SD module from the Business content.
- Developed Info Cubes for Inventory Analysis and Service management analysis.
- Configured and extracted data from the LO Cockpit extractors, SAP Inventory management by making use of the SAP defined datasources.
- Generated Export DataSources to transform data from one InfoCube to other InfoCube.
- Extraction of ECC data (Ex: Created an ABAP query extraction for customer open and closed items from BSID and BSAD tables in Conjunction with BSEG. Provision made for extra Fields By adding ABAP code)
- Worked extensively on standard and custom defined LIS and LO extractors. Installed relevant SAP business content.
- Scheduled Daily/Weekly/Monthly data loads.
- Managed and monitored data loads with full upload and delta mechanism.
- Created BEx Web Application templates as iViews and integrated with Enterprise portal.
- Activated and used SAP delivered BEx reports.
- Activated profit center accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable cubes as a part of cross-functional SAP BW implementation.
- Designed custom InfoCubes for company wide Sales, delivery, billing with various aggregate periods.
- Designed Multicube based on Sales, Delivery, Billing cubes.
- Experienced in working with Web Application designer to publish reports on company Intranet.
- Extensively worked on designing WEBI reports using Webi Rich Client and InfoView.
- Applied all types of functionalities and formats for WEBI reports according to the requirement.
- Created Reports on Sales of Commercial Products and chargeback’s for reimbursements.
- Implemented the FI-GL (General Ledger) custom cube and published the reports on web.
- Created summarized reports which includes display of Plan/Actual variance measures, analysis of full cost by cost center, overdue analysis, and analysis of payment history.
- Worked on performance of queries and performed various tuning techniques using Compression, Aggregates and Multiprovider.
- Analyzed report performance for statistics and implemented proposals for aggregate creations and indexing. Tuned queries using Partitioning, Aggregates and Multiprovider.
- Experience in troubleshooting DataLoads.
- Trained users in reporting functions.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
MS Portal Consultant
Environment: MS Content Management System, Crystal Reports, SAP R/3, ASP. Net, C#, SQL Server, XHTML, CSS
- Work with clients to assess their needs and develop specifications, plan, analyze and implement small projects.
- Develop enhancements and fixes to .NET web applications utilizing Visual Studios with SQL databases.
- Maintain web applications by performing technical support and maintenance duties.
- Design, build and test reports that meet the functional and technical design specifications using standards and established methodology
- Created stored procedure code and report formats and conform to established coding style and format standards
- Work with Content Owners/Contributors to manage the intranet site across various Geographies
- Designed and developed the SQL Server Retail Communications employee database
- Designed web forms and Windows interfaces.
- Designed and developed custom .NET components and user controls using ASP.NET and C#.
- Update copy and graphical contents, creating and tracking, administrative website requests, directory requests, redirects, and template changes in MSCMS on a regular basis.