- To find a job in the Vancouver Metro area related to SAP support activities. I have over eight years of experience with SAP support in:
- HCM (Human Capital Resources)
- FI (Financials)
- SD (Sales and Distribution)
- Portuguese, English & Spanish
- Certified SAP FI ECC6 Analyst
- ABAP knowledge for program analyses
- SQL for program analyses
- Basic programming skills as C++ and Java
- SAP HCM support analyst responsible for international payroll and bank transmissions.
- SAP FI support analyst responsible for Cash Banking operations.
- SAP FI SD support analyst responsible for Europe upstream operations.
- Sales representative responsible for off lease computers and parts purchases and sales.
- Sales coordinator responsible for supervising the overseas sales team.
- ERP analyst responsible for retail management system support.
- Support to clients and program analyses.
Information Security Analyst
- Managing users accesses through Windows Active Directory system (AD).
- Permissions and accesses to applications and server directories, including SAP users IDs.
- Implementing and maintaining Servers and Firewalls.
- Implementing projects to improve the quality and data security.
- Support to users of IT areas.
- Direct contact to support Latin America and North America internal teams.
- Hardware and Software support tasks on notebooks and Systems.
- Implementing internal LAN network.
- Sale and purchase of computers and parts.
- Hardware and software support for many different system platforms for chemical, biology and engineer laboratories within the university dependencies.
- Station and server security using local register security and windows Active Directory profiles.
- Station and server maintenance.
- Team coach managing tasks.
- Implementing and testing new software.
Computer Technician Internship
- Computer maintenance.
- Software installation.
- Laboratory monitoring.