- 17+ years of rich SAP functional consulting experience with the Big 5 Consulting firms, comprising of diverse industry verticals, ERP Implementation Projects & Business Process Re - engineering.
- Logistics lead on 5 end to end SAP Implementation lifecycles including S/4 HANA, 3 Global Roll-outs, 2 Application Management Support projects, plus Complex Engagements, and Process Optimization projects valuing ~$4-5M. Proven ability to work in cross functional teams leading both functional & technical discussions with End Client and third-party Service & Technology Solution partners.
- Expertise in SAP Logistics Modules (MM, WM (LE), SRM, SCM & EWM): Analysis, Template Design build, Customizing, Configuration and implementation methodologies with extensive hands on experience. Also familiar with RDS Rapid Deployment Solution) approach
- In depth system integration knowledge across SAP functional modules like Procurement (P2P, MM), Warehouse Management (WM), Finance (FI), Controlling (CO), Production Planning (PP), Sales & Distribution (SD), Project Systems (PS), Plant Maintenance (PLM) & SAP Fiori for Supply Chain user
- Expertise in SAP project phases & activities including Project initiation, Requirements gathering, Scope determination, Estimation, Blueprinting, As-Is To-Be gap analysis, Extensive hands on configuration, customization, writing & executing testing scripts, Super & power user training, Cutover planning and management, go-live assistance and post implementation
- Updated knowledge on SAP Best practices, S/4 HANA Business Suite & SAP’s New dimensions (SAP Leonardo, SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), ARIBA, Cloud Platform, Mobile Solutions etc).
- Functional integration of multiple Business applications related to Finance, Logistics, VoicePicking & Handheld integration along with other applications HP-ALM, Remedy, Telelogic Change-Synergy, Clarity, MS-Visio, MS-Project and MS-Office suite
- Well versed with Project management, Account & Engagement Management, Service Delivery, Business Transformation, Change & Release Management methodologies
- Worked under FDA Regulated environment for US Pharmaceutical Giant, as well as OEB Regulated Utility (Hydro) Provider in North America
- Response Preparation for RFX & PRFs and respective lifecycles for Multi-million/year engagements
- Participating in the large account sales pursuits and orals from technological perspective
- Conducting the Requirement gathering sessions and brainstorming the feasible options from both Functional & Technical (Architectural) perspective
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective communication, highly motivated, positive attitude and excellent team player with team building & leading capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability of conducting effective dialogue regarding the updated job knowledge among leadership team, sponsors and stakeholders
- Canadian Citizen with Active Secret Level Security Clearance from Government of Canada
- Valid L1A work visa for USA for current employer. Worked in US on H1B, L1 as well as TN
SAP MANAGER / SAP-Qualtrics CX Lead
- As an SAP Manager, Driving the Build decisions for SAP Configuration of Key elements in S/4 HANA 1809 Implementation project.
- Driven End to end Inbound & outbound inventory management & P2P process discussion for detailed Requirement gathering
- Formulated the Business Process Hierarchies based upon identified scenarios
- Prepared High Level & Detail level solution document for relevant business scenarios
- Represented the team in Cross-functional Integration decisions on the baseline configuration
- Prepared the Models, enhanced business process diagrams and other related models to capture customer specific business operations
- Conducted customer requirement gathering workshops sessions and identify gaps (RICEFWs)
- Orchestrated the Integration workshops with other Business & SAP Functional streams for e.g Order to cash, Plan to Manufacturing, Finance, Quality Management, Plant Maintenance etc.
- Designed architectural visios for inbound and outbound interfaces with Non-SAP Systems (Voice Picking Application TopVox), Legacy labelling systems & EDI with 3PLs.
- Analysed the interdependencies of other RICEFWs from Inventory management perspective to identify common custom objects
- Panelled SAP cross functional team discussions for Master data fields & other configuration aspects
- Defined the scope of enhancements to meet the critical Business requirements
- Evaluated the Legal/Industry/Federal/Provincial regulations when process design on processes design
- As SAP Qualtrics COE, moderated the SAP-Qualtrics Go-to-Market strategy for Customer Experience (CX) offerings for SAP Qualtrics (CX) Customer Experience
- Participated in the readout sessions for RFPs and formulating the responses/Clarification points
- Detailed the Scope of work and execution methodology
SAP Solutions Architect / SAP Manager
- Led the SAP Functional & Technical team from solution perspective for New projects & sustainment (Functional Solution Architecture)
- Conducted the discovery sessions for multiple initiatives, requirement gathering, prioritization, preparing the Blueprint, Solution Designing, Functional and technical designing for enhancements, conducting various test cycles and Leading them thru deployment
- Designed end to end functional solution options and recommendations
- Defined the Continuous improvement opportunities within defined goals
- Responded to RFIs & RFPs, determining the scope of engagement/Project, Effort estimation, and preparation of responses/clarifications
- Analysed the new Initiatives /projects and sustainment aspect for Business processes in SAP MM, WM, PM, APO, EWM and SRM / S/4 HANA / ARIBA
- Led the Move-to-Mobile Program to sustainment comprising of SAP Syclo / SAP WorkManager and its interfaces with Non-SAP applications like GIS & OpenText
- Monitored SAP S/4 HANA Pre Migration Activities for readiness
- Indulged in Preparation & proof of concept for S/4 HANA from procurement & sourcing perspective with hands on configuration of live business scenarios related to Procurement & Inventory
- Indulged in SAP ARIBA implementation as Solution Architect (Design & Build phase)
- Maintaining the Configuration Documents along with versions for rationalization of changes
- Analysing the release notes to identify the impact on various configuration nodes
- Handled multiple SAP Support & Enhancement pack deployment releases
- Led the enhancement packs upgrade unit & regression testing. Communicating with SAP with open defects related to SAP notes and side effect notes
- Handled high severity incidents with coordination of Service delivery team & SAP Global Support
- Participated in SAP Fiori Prototype project for Client’s field crew for Mobile receipting and Remote PO approval App. This instance included designing the Fiori Launchpad with role-based work tiles.
- Prototyped the SAP Rapid deployment methodology for FIORI POC
- Successfully deployed the Serialization & Barcode project (End to End) for High Value Equipment, enabling Batch management for one of the largest capital warehouses of the client.
- SAP Roll out for Tools plant (Central Tools Services), Defining integration process for stock transfers, Design the plant specific enhancements, Migration of master data, conduct training of personnel
- Strategic evaluation of the client’s largest and most active warehouse for readiness of Batch and Serialization and bar-coding for Operating Spares
- Design complex enhancement for Tracking of Returnable containers/Packaging of hazardous material/Gas
- Optimized the usage of Handheld (RF devices) in the warehouse for SAP transactions (Putaway, Picking, Bin transfers and Blind (Physical Inventory) counts
SAP Advisory Consultant
- Two end to end full SAP lifecycle implementations
- Subject Matter Expert Consulting for Process Design Documents for SAP To-Be Procurement to Pay with focus on direct procurement and procurement master data
- Conducted the Customer Requirement Workshops by digging in the AS-IS process and analysing the aspects of the variation from To-Be
- Designing the process flow documents for the direct procurement and its associated process variants
- MRP / CBP configuration and master data for Materials specific to MRP areas / Material types
- Discussion and validation of User requirement specification documents thru process mining process
- Leading the SAP Change & Release Management operations of Abbott Labs (Illinois based Health care giant) for all SAP instances (ECC 6, SCM/SRM/BI) for US, Brazil, Germany & Singapore
- Process re-engineering with business process & system owners - Impact assessments
- Handling the System Audit requirements for SOX compliance
- SME for SAP MM & WM for End to End SAP implementation for Construction & Infrastructure Client