- Very good logical skills suitable for process design, development & implementation.
- 9+ years of client facing experience as ABAP lead consultant in rollout, maintenance and support projects.
- Strong team orientation & leadership qualities, hard working and enthusiastic .
- Constant zeal to learn and expand the knowledge space
- Ready to take up responsibilities and showcase leadership abilities
- Flexible and adaptable to all environment
- Lead the technical team during various phases of application development.
- Part of the Design team involved in gathering business requirement and converting the same into SAP technical specifications
- Coordinated with different teams at onsite and offshore to ensure smooth delivery of business applications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and Customer Oriented attitude.
- Drafting SAP Technical specifications for custom developed objects according to business requirements.
- Developed custom reports according to business need in various modules like FI, WM, PM, LE, SD, PP, MM, VIM and SRM.
- Extensively worked on Warehouse process such as Good’s receipt, Good’s issue and internal warehouse movements.
- Worked on interfaces between SAP DWM and legacy Manhattan WM systems.
- Expertise in Mobile data entry and RF programming for WM processes.
- Worked on ABAP code remediation for HANA database compliance.
- Experienced in developing zebra label for shipping, outbound delivery and handling unit.
- Identified and Implemented Business Add - INS (BADI)/customer exits/Enhancement Spots to enhance the available functionalities suiting the business process.
- Expertise in performance tuning techniques and code review process.
- Extensively worked on ALV and interactive reports.
- Customized standard BAPI’s and Reports.
- Expertise in ABAP Data Dictionary. Created custom tables and table maintenance generator,
- Handled transport management across landscapes using CHARM.
- Experience in working with Solution Manager and BMC Remedy.
- Experienced in debugging complex ABAP Reports, BAPI’S.
- Modified PO approval workflow in SRM to accommodate business requirements.
- Expertise in working with interfaces.
- Hands on experience in upgrade activities like SPDD, SPAU adjustments and also syntax error corrections on custom programs.
- Worked on Webdynpro and Adobe forms to fix the issues in the existing developments.
- Worked on various data transfer/migration methodologies including ALE-IDOCs and LSMW.
- Worked on Enterprise Portal support and development.
- Good working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) methodologies.
- Working knowledge on ODATA services, CDS views and ADMP.
- Experienced in Code review and Technical Specification review.
- Attending training for SAP UI5 and FIORI .
- Conducted multiple trainings at various levels in ALE\IDOCs, Advanced Debugging, RF Programming, and BAPI Programming.
- Attended training on HANA suite.
SAP ABAP Lead Consultant
- Design and Development of SAP ABAP components in EP2R (Enterprise Plan to Repair).
- Provide Technical design and solution for the SAP enhancements identified from the PM (Plant Maintenance), PS (Project Systems), MM (Materials Management), WM (Warehouse Management) and IM (Inventory Management).
- Responsible to review Functional Specification documents for various SAP PM, PS, MM, WM and IM related Forms, Reports, Enhancements, Interfaces, Portal, Workflow and Webdynpro objects.
- Responsible for monitoring / production support of the Enterprise critical applications falling under ADM scope. Identify the process gaps and provide alternatives to the project team.
- Work on tickets assigned and make sure tickets are closed within the agreed SLAs (service level agreements).
- Prepare the templates for the Technical specifications, Unit Test cases etc.
- Development of reports, Forms, Enhancements, Conversion programs and Proxy interfaces to interact with external systems.
- Lead the Core team to review the functional specification documents and clarify the functional requirements before starting the Technical Specifications.
- Develop the Technical Specification documents.
- Interact with Customer Technical Team for the Technical specification review and Sign off
- Perform onsite / offshore coordination for all Interface developments and complete the Design, Build, Test and Deploy Phase successfully.
- Provide the technical assistance from Design and development standpoint.
- Handle of delivery of interfaces on time for testing team.
- Prepare documentation for moving interfaces/objects to testing and Production servers.
- Build a rich set of knowledge base articles that outline system processes for applications under ADM scope.
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Completely worked on Warehouse process such as Good’s receipt, Good’s issue and internal warehouse movements.
- Extensively worked on RF programming and provided technical solutions for Warehouse process
- Configured IDOCs for data communication between various SAP systems.
- Modified Standard programs to meet new business requirement.
- Implemented BADIs and custom Enhancements in logistics and finance modules.
- Worked on complex enhancement in shop floor process to modify the component requirement date based on the sort string in operation.
- Involved in integration between ECC decentralized warehouse management system and Manhattan WM system.
- Worked on Maintenance order process in plant maintenance.
- Developed custom transaction for cross dock process.
- Worked on complex enhancement in Shipment process.
- Worked on enhancement Logistics Information System (LIS) to accommodate custom logic through user exits.
- Developed a complex report to display on-time completion and percentage of on-time completion for maintenance work orders based on planning plant.
- Delivered objects with high complexities meeting stringent timelines with least defects.
- Adhered to high coding standards aligning with Customer’s quality initiatives.
- Provided support for end user testing and responsible for issue resolution from technical perspective.