- 10+ years of experience till date
- SAP MM/P2P Consultant with 9+ years of experience which includes two implementations along with S/4 HANA implementation experience & 5 support projects. This is backed with 2 years of extensive work experience in Procurement.
- Professional expertise in independently configuring & customizing.
- Have ability to quickly comprehend the business side of implementation and have the technical ability to deliver the best solution to the client in time.
- Experience covers all aspects of the implementation process including business process analysis, requirements gathering, design, complete system configuration, Functional Specification document, testing, end - user, Cutover activities and production support.
- Business Partner configuration
- Extensive knowledge of implementing and configuring SAP MM module in complex business environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot and recommend suggestions to resolve conflicts between business requirements and standard system functionality
- Understanding business process by conducting workshops with client, study and analyze workflow to design solutions (As-Is and To-Be Analysis) and Preparing required document for customer approval
- Configuration of master data including material master, vendor master, Info Records, Source list and Batch management.
- Configuration attributes of material types and number range assignment.
- Configuration of document type settings for different purchasing documents like PR, PO, RFQ, Contracts and Scheduling Agreements, Subcontract process and assignment of number ranges.
- Configured the price determination schema & message output for purchasing documents.
- Configuration of release procedure for both internal and external purchasing documents.
- Customization of batch determination & account determination procedures.
- Extensive experience in inventory management and logistics invoice verification.
- Cross functional integrations like FI-automatic account determination, MM-SD MM-PP, MM-QM.
- Pricing: Configuration of Pricing Procedures, Condition Types, Condition Records
- Experience in developing Z Reports and Third-Party Integrations with SAP
- Handling and preparation of Functional Specifications and to work with developer to achieve RICEF objects.
- Accounts Payable Configuration setup
- AP Master Data Setup - GL, Bank Master
- Knowledge on Inspection lots
- Master Data: Master Inspection Characteristics - Quantitative and Qualitative, Inspection Plan
- Basics of Sampling procedure
- Results recording, usage decision for Purchase and Production Materials.
Experience and Knowledge on Data Migration with LSMW/BAPI /CFM/LTMC
Experience on Basic Debugging
Experience on SAP Query
Experience on Solution Manager
Experience of User ID creation, Creating and Assigning roles, Profiles and Authorization Issues, Checking Authorization objects in SU24
Experience on IDOC s
Experience on SAP S Notes Implementation.
Experience on Test Scripts & User Stories
Knowledge on JIRA
Confidential, Loveland, CO
SAP P2P Consultant
- Effectively handled Production Support issues related to Procurement & Inventory Management and Invoice verification issues
- Configuring Purchase order release strategies to meet the business requirement.
- Design Master Data for Vendors and Materials, support Data Management teams to analyze existing Data Quality .
- Modifications to purchase order and delivery notes as per the business requirement.
- Inventory related report modifications as per the business requirement.
- Handled cross module integration issues QM and PP
- Give support in all aspects of SAP usage with primary concentration in P2P process.
- Conducted workshops with the process owners and users to know the troubles faced by them while performing transactions in SAP and proposed the solutions.
- Creating functional requirements specifications and bridging the gap between business and technical groups.
- Interaction with client through Remote calls & emails. Handling user stories and responsible for closing the same.
- Responsible for troubleshooting the issues in the system and providing support
- Executing the analysis and resolution of production support calls
- Interact with functional and IT technical teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas (either integration with other SAP modules or external systems
- Preparing functional specifications for process changes in SAP including the reports and formats.
- Preparing test cases, test scenarios and solution documents for the issues
SAP P2P Consultant
- Responsible for planning and executing SAP Implementation regard to SAP Materials Management (MM) and ability to handle all Purchasing &Inventory management (IM)
- Intensively involved in discussions with the Business team for collecting required information and data in Blueprinting phase.
- Responsible for Material Management Blueprinting, Configuration, Master data maintenance, Testing & .
- Configuration of Business Partner
- Configured Purchasing Process - Preparation of RFQ, Maintain and Compare Quotations, Purchase Requisition, Contracts, Purchase order.
- Set up Release procedures for Purchase requisitions, Contracts & Purchasing orders.
- Worked on price determination process by defining condition types, calculation schemas, schema determination and Vendor schema groups.
- Involved in the configuration of Version Management for specific fields in Purchase Requests and Purchase orders.
- Configuration of Split valuation
- Purchase order and IM Reports in FIORI
- Preparation of master data templates for various objects like material master, vendor master, purchases order.
- Integration with MM - SD
- Integration testing with another module PP, QM, SD and FI/CO.
- Preparing the cut over strategy for MM objects.
- Preparing the user manual and imparting to business process owners.
- Weighbridge system integrate (Third Party system) to SAP and Customize of RGP and NRGP transactions
- Purchasing of all IT, Civil & electro-mechanical related requirements and full filling their needs on a high priority basis.
- Preparing RFQ’s (Request for Quotation) and sending to varies vendors for pricing. Negotiation on cost where we can give the best offer including the cost savings to the company by acquiring the Best Quality Materials.
- Making the Comparison & Analysis report and finalizing the same with Head of the Department.
- Reviewing technical specifications
- Has maintained good relationship with a vendor& supplier and was successful in getting the orders delivered on time to the Warehouse/Site, also had followed up with management to make the payments to vendors.
- Has been aligned to the company's strategic targets while maintaining transparency.
- Timely visiting to the sites for checking the progressions and discussing with site In-charge on Forecasting upcoming demand or requirements.