- Award - winning Full Stack Developer with over 7 years of success in ABAP and Fiori developmentAccomplished lead developer with proven success leading Agile development of complex ABAP and Fiori applications that delivered astounding cost and time savings.
- Skilled trainer and project leader; able to effectively direct multiple tasks and promote coding best practices and guidelines.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fiori, OData, SAP NetWeaver Gateway, SAP Cloud Platform, ABAP OOP, abapGit, CDS Views, REST APIs, and ABAP code optimization for HANA.
- Fiori Launchpad Configuration/Administration; Activation, Customization and Extension of standard Fiori Apps.
- RFC FMs; IDOC/ALE; SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT); Application Interface Framework (AIF); SOA Manager and Workflow for MDG data replication.
- Custom and standard SAP reports enhancement (BAdIs, Exits, Core Mods), WRICEF, debugging and support in different areas such as SD, MM, P2P, OTC, FI, LO, CFin, and MDG.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- SAP ABAP and Fiori Development
- SLT, AIF, MDG, CFin, HANA
- Web Application Frameworks
- Web / Mobile Development
- DevOps and Agile Mindset
- Object Oriented Programming
- Troubleshooting / Debugging
- Project Management
- Process Improvement Solutions
IDE / Platforms: SE80, SAP Web IDE Full-Stack, Eclipse, Visual Studio, XCode, Android Studio
Web Technologies: SAPUI5, REST, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular, JSON, XML, APIs
Other SAP Tech/Modules: SD, MM, P2P, OTC, FI, LO, CFin, SLT, AIF, BOPF, MDG, SAP Script, SOA Manager
LEAD DEVELOPER - ABAP & Fiori DEVELOPMENT
Confidential, Spring, TX
- Directed all aspects of SAP ABAP and Fiori development by leading an Agile team of 20+ developers to design and deliver high quality applications, ensure system consistency, and enhance user experience.
- Wrote and executed unit tests to ensure code consistency, championed clean code principles, addressed technical requirements, built reusable code and libraries, and contributed towards the entire application lifecycle.
- Developed a greenfield Fiori App that enabled business users to modify Control Report Variants in Production without IT intervention.
- Saved 768 hours in IT assistance and released approx. 1.5 FTE within 3 months.
- Developed a greenfield multi-origin Fiori App for maintaining SAP Holiday and Factory Calendars, reducing the time IT spent setting up Calendars every year in more than 70%.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER - SAP ABAP & Fiori
- Led full stack ABAP & Fiori development with a focus on functionality, scalability, performance, and user experience.
- Evaluated development requirements, in addition to championing Agile mindset, coding best practices, and clean code principles.
- Oversaw ABAP development including ALV reports, enhancements, workflow, and OSS notes.
- Instrumental role in SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) Implementation Project; actively engaged internal customers to demonstrate SCP's value in Confidential 's Digital Transformation and facilitated development of new solutions.
- Engineered a greenfield mobile Fiori App that enabled Confidential 's GoM Supply Schedulers to effectively monitor and optimize vessel idling at port, resulting in cost savings of 37%.
- Developed a greenfield Fiori App that assisted business users in slashing waiting time by up to 90% for executing common table and variant updates to Production.
- Successfully executed role as Confidential ’s ABAP, Debug, Workflow, and Fiori Instructor on ad-hoc training sessions for SAP analysts and new developers.
- Prioritized professional development and knowledge sharing through several SAP TechEd Conferences.