- Industry Specialization: Life Sciences, Medical Devices, Aerospace and Defense, Pharmaceutical
- Functional Expertise: SAP QM, PP, PP - PI, PM, PLM, PMP, Six Sigma Black Belt
- Experienced Management Consultant with a demonstrated history of total 14 years of experience in SAP implementations in the Food production, Aerospace and Defense, Medical device, Pharmaceutical industry in PP, PP-PI, QM, PM, EWM and PLM Modules. Over 25 years of experience managing large scale turnkey projects involving integrated Systems, Applications and Processes with products from Power, Drives and Process Automation, Skilled in Sales, Safety Management Systems, Construction, Management, and Leadership.
- SAP Supply Chain Management SAP PLM/QM/QIM/PP/PP-PI/EWM consulting experience with multiple full project lifecycle implementations and more than three FLC projects in a SCM or Operations lead role with oversight in planning, manufacturing, procurement, quality, and warehouse/logistics execution processes.
- SAP R/3 experience in Quality Management (QM), Production Planning (PP) and integration of MM, EWM, WM and IM modules using ASAP methodology
- Directly assisted data migration team on several SCM master data objects e.g., Material Masters, Routings, QM Inspection Plans, BOMs, Quality Info records, MIC, Production versions.
- Proficient in multiple SAP modules viz: Handling unit management (HUM), Serial number management, Cross module integration with Batch management
- Have experience working for FDA/Regulated industry in authorizing and executing CSV (Computer Systems Validation) documents for Compliance Plan, Master Test Plan, System Test and UAT protocols.
- Expertise in QM, PP,PPPI,PM with experience MM-PP-QM-PM-CO-EWM-HU production supply area, control cycle records, goods receipts, goods issue, stock transfers, Batch management, serial management, active ingredient, quality notification/ Non conformance management/CAPA, FMEA, of analysis, audit management, calibration of equipment’s, Variant configuration, returns, physical sample and stability study.
- Handful experience in working with third party systems like ETQ, TRACKWISE, MES, LIMS.
WORK EXPERIENCE:SAP QM Lead
- Project scope include replacement of very old PIRS system to manage Defects, Parts trace and Notifications with SAP QM
- Assisted in defining project scope for the company and implementation of SAP PP-PI with full life-cycle implementation
- Design, customize, configure and testing of PP.
- Successfully resolved a number of issues related to PP.
- Involved with design of PP module and configuration of PP module settings to meet client requirements.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Project scope include global rollout of SAP implementation for 23 manufacturing plants across North America.
- Wave 2020 is a large project involving QM module and other modules including PP-PI, PM, WM, IM
- Developed Functional Design Specifications according to requirements for enhancements in reports for PP.
- Used User Exit, User, Documentation, Go live, post implementation support mainly in PP including customization/configuration and Enhancement development.
- Created Master Inspection Characteristics, Implemented PP/QM.
- Customized PP/QM inspection types in Material Master, PP/QM inspection characteristics
- Finished roll out at four plants: Robersonville, NC, Richmond Hill, Canada, Winona, Canada, Atlanta, GA
- Embarking on roll out at four new North American manufacturing facilities.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Pharmaceutical & Consumer Packaged Goods, SAP ECC 6.0
- IRIS Manufacturing
- Project scope included creating a global template for all its “Eye contacts” manufacturing plants.
- Gathering business process knowledge and designing “To Be” processes by conducting workshops.
- Working through finalization of all RICEFW objects
- In design phase, currently conducting all workshops for Forecast To Stock (F2S) end to end scenario
- Project scope included global template for ASEA and North America manufacturing plants.
- Configured and managed end-to end SAP PP production cycles Discrete/Repetitive/Process Manufacturing environment including New Order type creations, setup of confirmation parameters, Order settlement profile, setup order type dependent parameters, operation level confirmation, reprocessing of Missing components (COGI)
- Managed MTS and MTO, and Long-term Planning, MRP Basic vs. Lead-Time Scheduling, MRP Groups, Lot Size Methods, Planning and Scheduling Parameters and Rescheduling.
- Hands- on experience in production order settlement including variance calculation and settlement. Experienced in S4 Hana implementation using Activate Methodology
- Experience in re-imagining the SAP User Experience with SAP FIORI
- Use SAP Fiori apps or take advantage of new solutions that natively in corporate the UX for S/4HANA.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
SAP QM Lead
- Pharmaceutical & Consumer Packaged Goods, SAP ECC 6.0
- GATE27 - SAP rollouts to newly acquired ELANCO plants
- Project scope included global rollout of SAP implementation for all its manufacturing plants.
- Configured customized inspection type, notification types, status profile, profiles, DMR, SPC, Defect Recording, Digital Signatures and Stability Study.
- Defined work flow automation for notification and stability study using Engineering Change Order with workflow consultants.
- Developed test plans and test scripts for complete end to end validation testing, of QM Business Processes along with business owners.
Confidential, Fort Washington PA
Senior QM Team Lead
- Medical Devices, SAP ECC 6.0.
- Everest was a large complex project involving QM and PP modules
- Coordinated ABAP development for identified and finalized RICEF Objects list.
Senior QM Consultant
- Consumer Packaged Goods, SAP ECC 6.0
- Cordillera is a large project involving QM module and other modules including PP
Senior QM/PP/PM Lead Consultant
Confidential, Houston TX
- Project scope included ECC 6.0 implementation for all manufacturing plants.
- Studied the business processes and gathered information from client process owners and end users to develop testing plans; and report finding to senior management
- Worked on several types of Inspections that included Receiving, In-process, Finished Goods, and Customer returns
- Developed Integration test plans and test scripts for three cycles using HP Quality Center.
- Aerospace and Defense, ECC 6.0
- Project scope included upgrade of SAP 4.7 to ECC 6.0 for all its manufacturing plants.
- Wave 2 project involved PLM and various SAP modules. Go Live is planned and documented for the second phase of the program.
- Worked on objects in Shop Floor Control sub team of Operations group module integration of PP, QM, WM, IM plus A&D specific Grouping, Pegging and Distribution.