- 17+ Years of experience in various senior and leadership roles with proven Supply Chain, SAP and IS applications/ERP implementation skills. Highly adaptable, quick learner with ability to tackle complex and difficult projects with minimal supervision.
- Expertise in managing teams for SAP solutions delivery - implementation, rollout and enhancements.
- Expertise in all phases of SAP implementation vis a vis project prep, business blueprinting, realization, testing, go-live & support.
- Extensive experience designing, implementing and integrating business solutions in support of ever changing business requirements.
- Hands-on experience in a variety of diverse IT and business functions including: supply chain management processes, inventory control; distribution; software management; Technical development and architecture and process improvement.
- Excellent Analytical skills to solve complex problems.
- Fashion Master Data, Fashion Attributes, Fabric Content, Custom Prepacks creation utility, Segmentation, Fashion specific PO, Pricing Conditions, Seasons Workbench, Integration with Apparel & Footwear MDM solutions. Regional Listing, Pricing and Assortment.
- Retail Master Data, Retail Pricing & Promotions, Distribution Center warehousing, Store back-end processes, Allocation, Replenishment, SAP Retail Store (SRS), MIM, POSDM, SAP-POS integration. Well versed in end to end SAP Retail processes.
- Material Master, Purchasing, Goods Receipt, Goods Issue, MRP, LIV, IM, STO, MM-FI Integration (Automatic Account Determination), MM-SD Integration (O/B, I/B deliveries), MM-PP Integration, EDI integration with Vendors, Movement Types, Physical Inventory and Cycle Counting. Experience in PTP/STP/P2P processes.
- Sales Order types, Sales Order Item Categories, Schedule Lines, Availability Check, SO user status, SD Pricing Procedure, Outbound Delivery types, OD Item Categories, OD assignments, OD output types, SO scheduling, SO source determinations, SO-PR integration. Experince in OTC/O2C business process.
- S Warehouse structure, WM master data, putaway & stock removal strategies, IM-WM movement type mapping, WM-MM integration, WM-SD integration, RF configuration, custom RF functionalities and RF guns set-up in the warehouse.
- AFS Master Data Grid creation and maintenance, AFS Material Master, AFS Purchasing process using Grid, Planning, Goods Receipt & IM processes in AFS suite
- Batch jobs, program debugging, new transaction codes, new reports using SQL queries, read and understand ABAP code logic.
- Well versed with SAP Data Migration processes. Hands on experience with Data Extraction, Data Cleansing, Data Mapping and Data Upload processes using LSMW and BDC’s using custom background programs.
- Expert level knowledge of writing functional spcifications for custom functionalities, reports, interfaces and forms.
- Experience in all phases of testing vis a vis - Unit, Integration, Regression, UAT and End user testing & training.
- Good knowledge of SAP integration with 3 rd party softwares using Idocs & EDI. Also well versed with Idoc functionality and Idoc monitoring for post-go live support.
Confidential, MD solution Architect
- Working as Service Delivery Manager/SAP PM for the client
- Managing Master Data & Supply Chain team to provide end to end support on all related activities
- Manage the workload of the team and publishing reporting dashboard using Service Now
- Collaborate with business to review MD & P2P demands and to plan the solution delivery schedule
- Manage and deliver all the MD projects generated via change requests
- Worked on identifying day to day challenges and issues faced in MD & P2P by business users, and designed solutions to address the challenges and issues.
- Worked on defining the MD governance rules in partnership with the Senior Leadership at client
- Working on formulating the right SAP archiving strategy for the client
Solution Architect SAP IS Retail
- Lead end to end delivery of SAP solutions in Center of Excellence. Responsible for implementing, developing and enhancing SAP solutions in Master Data, Pricing, Inventory Management and Purchasing
- Member of change control advisory board, responsible to guide, review and approve all the SAP solutions for implementation
- Configured new article types for the new accessories’ articles.
- Worked on POC for archiving the old articles.
- Managing the SOP processes for creating Master Data Org objects vis a vis Store, Site distribution to downstream systems, Listing, Purchase Pricing initiation for new stores, Assortments, Merch Categories and managing Merch Hier.
- Currently working on the article number range conversion to 6-digit testing with downstream systems. And filter configuration to stop additional EAN’s going to downstream systems via ARTMAS Idocs.
- Configured multiple PO & STO types dependent on the business processes required
- Designed and configured Purchase Pricing for international purchasing
- Worked on custom competitor pricing solution and configured regional price lists to provide capability for different pricing across US
- Configured output types for Purchasing documents vis a vis EDI, print and email.
- Wrote FSPEC’s for multiple custom reports and enhancements
- Developed queries for business reporting
- Configured multiple confirmation control keys for selection in Purchase Orders
- Delivered revamp of costing conditions for accurate container level pricing calculation using vendor partner functions, shipping instructions and custom pricing routine
- Configured price lists for multiple regions in USA for maintenance of retail pricing
- Delivered a complete custom adjustment returns process (RTV) specific for the tire industry
- Implemented archiving and deletion of technical objects in SAP system for performance enhancement.
- Implemented SAP’s Vendor Rebates program with monthly and yearly reconciliation process
- Worked with Supply Chain department on enhancement of existing system capabilities and integration with 3rd party (Red Prairie) system for Cross Dock 3PL
- Designed and showcased SAP Plant Maintenance prototype for store equipment maintenance. Project scheduled to kick off in 2nd Quarter of 2019
- Evaluated SAP Archiving solutions from Dolphin/Serrala and Opentext. Currently planning POC for business showcase
- Lead the team comprised of business and SAP analysts to define the requirements for Manhattan WMS implementation, and identifying changes required in SAP to support integration with the new WMS
- Working with senior IT and business management to define future IT roadmap to meet growing business requirements
- Owner of SAP ECC Upgrade to HANA program. Responsible to work with SI partner for successful execution and delivery of the project by 3rd Quarter of 2019
- Defining the future SAP functionality roadmap vis a vis OMS implementation with integrations to Hybris and CAR solutions
- Responsible to manage the costs and timelines associated with SAP programs
- Owner of Testimony robotics solution implementation as part of SAP upgrade program
- Responsible to create and publish the systems health check reports, work planned & completed reports and the programs progress reports along with the statuses.
- Responsible to lead, review, own and deliver all the support related enhancements and developments generated from SAP COE team.
- Responsible to guide and mentor team members for their technical and professional growth in the company
Principal SAP IS Retail Consultant
- COE Lead for SAP IS Retail solutions covering SAP Retail Master Data, Pricing & Promotions, POSDM.
- Responsible for delivering Phase B, C & D of the implementation project along with managing hyper-care and support of existing solution.
- Configured Retail pricing for the client vis a vis - Price List, Refined Retail pricing procedure, Retail Pricing config, Condition type creation & value upload, Condition Exclusion, Bonus Buy & Promotions.
- Configured Price List and Assortment List types based on business requirement.
- Worked on configuring change pointers message types for interface with third party ECOM solution.
- Managed cutover activities for Phase B go-live for the client
- Co-ordinating offshore-onsite activities for solution support.
Solution Architect SAP IS Retail
- Lead team of SAP consultants for SAP Retail solution rollout in APAC region
- Held Blueprinting workshops with business SME’s to understand country specific processes to understand processes as well as Master Data requirements
- Worked on extending (listing) all the products to multiple countries based on assortments
- Delivered successful roll-out of SAP Retail solution for Hong Kong and India. Managed the Hyper-care phase along with support for existing SAP system NA and EMEA region
- Worked on multiple SAP Retail CR’s for process improvements
- Responsible for Retail Pricing in SAP Retail. Worked on the pricing conditions, pricing procedures, price list configuration, list variants, promotion conditions.
- Designed, Configured and Implemented SAP Pricing and Promotions for the client in NA region based on Price List concept.
- Co-ordinated offshore-onsite activities for solution delivery
SAP IS Retail Consultant
- Responsible for designing and configuring SAP WM-LE solution in Retail environment
- Designed and configured distribution center WM for the client along with 3PL delivery integration.
- Worked on SAP Retail Master Data set up.
- Configured the WM-LE interface with 3rd party vendor software’s
- Designed the EDI 850, 856, 214 & 315 to send and receive data from shipping partners
- Co-ordinated offshore-onsite activities for solution delivery along with implementation partner