- Multifaceted technical career with 20 - year track record of innovation and success
- Technically sophisticated process engineering professional with solid history of effective systems integration with broad knowledge and success in an engineering development environment.
- Proficient in the analysis of qualification/integration/testing of SAP and CRM systems.
- Skilled trainer and project leader; able to direct multiple tasks effectively and master innovative software and tools.
- Full Life Cycle Project Management
- Systems Launch / Implementation
- Interfaces, EDI and Idocs
- Pricing and Taxes (Vertex, Taxware)
- Variant configuration
- Revenue recognition
- Output and Forms
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Ecommerce applications
- SAP CRM, C4C, Sales Force
- Problem Resolution / Troubleshooting
- User Training and Support
- ATP, GATP, rescheduling
- Cross module
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
SAP OTC Solution Architect
- Leading Projects in SAP ECC OTC, Sales Force and Ecommerce, review, analyze, and evaluate global business systems and user needs, defining scope and objectives, document requirements, and formulating systems to parallel overall business strategies .
- Evaluate work processes to determine flow of work, time requirements, costs, and duration of projects.
- Perform project tracking and reporting relative to task completion requirements and continuously improve development process and systems.
- Ecommerce to SAP Integration
- Sales Force implementation
- Speciality products SAP implementation
- SAP S4/HANNA implementation preparation
Confidential, Cranberry Twp, PA
Project Lead, SD and CRM
- Led projects on Hybris, ESKR order entry, Amber Road Export, Delego credit card entry, EDI, Mercoline, UPS World Ship, UPS Ship-exec, decentralized warehousing and other third party applications.
- Led SAP CRM sales in North America, SAP ECC and CRM service in Europe, SAP ECC implementations in Brazil, Chile, Peru, Argentina and Colombia, the U.S. and Canada.
- Directed reporting transition to SAP BW.
- Implementation of SAP CRM C4C in Australia and Singapore.
- Implementation of Hybris B2B Commerce and the Product Content and Catalog Management in Germany, France, Italy, Mexico and re-implementation in US and Canada.
- Global Implementation of Sales Force CRM
- Improved client business in all possible ways, using a mix of analytical and design capabilities to drive change and improvement.
- Supported customers to solve challenges of data integration, enrichment, and segmentation.
- Ascertained SAP needs of business and collaborated with stakeholders to drive solutions meeting identified needs.
- Executed outbound and inbound logistics, pricing and billing, order management and GATP, event manager, and reporting.
- Monitored Idocs, batch jobs, reports; handled service desk tickets; performed change requests, defect reviews and resolutions; system refresh and restart and month-end activities.
- Identified, designed and implemented creative business and technology solutions .
- Synthesized findings, developed, recommended, and communicated results to clients and internal teams.
- Identified key client business issues and determined client needs by supplementing standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Transitioned JDE to SAP. Led Successful go-live of 76 e-commerce websites globally, along with ECC go-live.
- Received special recognition for custom web pricing solution, taxes with Vertex and special recognition for KT to APAC Team
- Managed customer engagement cycle of discover, diagnosis, solutions, delivery, and value-added solutions.
- Directed development of CRM marketing and engagement framework, collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Managed global template and global information store implementation for roll-out to 252 countries.
- Performed UI based on SAP Enterprise portal imbedded into MOSS and integrating webdynpro and BW web interface.
- Led development of project scope, objectives, and added value or benefit expectations, using an integrated set of analysis and modeling techniques to maximize client performance and efficiency .