SAP GRC and Security Consultant
- Utilizing the Tcodes like SU01, PFCG, RS2HANA CHECK to provide and maintain the access for developers, Business Analysts, IT and Finance teams in all the environments like Development, Quality and Production.
- Responsible for evaluating, designing and implementing SAP (Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing) software programs.
- Managing access of the users to access the data to developers, finance Analysts and other Business Users.
- User and Role Management in HANA, BOBJ, BW on HANA.
- Analyzing the access using the RS2HANA AUTH STR, RS2HANA AUTH STV, USR21, ADR6 - SMTP ADDR, USR21-BNAME.
- Manages databases and protects operations by keeping information confidential in Development, Quality and Production environments.
- Perform System Analysis and maintain detailed documentation of project files for the future reference.
- Lends effort to the team in accomplishing and improving existing quality and avoid issues in the future.
- Schedule jobs to assign Advance Data Source Objects (ADSO) for the users using respective Transaction codes.
- Provides technical solutions by implementing and maintaining the existing Infrastructure securely.
- Design and Implement secure systems by which production quality can be checked in an ongoing process.
- Effectively manages business operations such as inventory, sales, production and marketing areas within a single program.
- Communicate with the clients to provide support in troubleshooting and resolving critical issues being on-call.
- Identify areas for process improvements and efficiencies if needed.
- Involved in all phases of the project implementations to ensure the roles are built in compliance with SOX & audit requirements.
- Worked with Audit & Compliance team to ensure that the design satisfies all the Audit requirements & ensure that the SODs are properly designed per the SOX requirements.
- Worked with the security team to convert the requirements into technical specification & build the roles per the tier-based design strategy.
- Worked closely with the business users & IM users to support the testing of the roles, Co-ordinated with the user community to ensure that the testing is completed per the project timeline & sign-offs are complete.
- Documented processes and procedures for the security team.
- Uploading the Rule Set files and Generate Rule.
- Involved with creation and maintenance of activity groups and custom authorization object.
- Supported developers with problem solving, authorization object checks.
- Provided monthly, quarterly & annual reports such as user access review, update access to custom transactions, licensing reports.
- Maintained SAP GRC Access control for access requests, simulation risk for user accesses and role changes, FF maintenance and role maintenance.
SAP GRC and Security Consultant
- Implemented Row Level Security for HANA views.
- Provided 24*7 production support, involving emergency access (FF), critical role changes to support production, user administration.
- Setup traces for authorization error determination purposes and security audit logs for audit purposes. Scheduled jobs for PFUD.
- Resolved daily incident ticket, request for role changes involving daily support or small projects like extension of the design for new acquisitions.
- Performed user clean-up to remove inactive users not logged in the past 90 days, which benefitted in keeping up user count within the licensing-contractual terms of the customer with SAP AG.
- Developed custom transactions (SE93), custom authorization objects (SU21), configured SU24 for transaction codes, maintained authorizations for roles (PFCG), developed single, composite, master- derived roles.
- Maintained/built master-derived roles based on new organization values built by the application team (Ex: Plants, Sales areas, Company codes, etc.)
- Performed extensive user maintenance (SU01) activities like creating, changing, deleting, lock/ unlock, password resets etc. Built user groups (SUGR) to facilitate reporting.
- Involved in transporting all the roles to production following the change management processes. Performed role assignments to users based on the user matrix.
SAP GRC Consultant
- Provided recommendations to improve, analyze security design in ECC, CRM, BI, BOBJ& HANA.
- Prepared HANA Security design document with Client's role naming convention standards.
- Designed and Build HANA Business, Non-Business roles and Analytical privileges in HANA Studio.
- Set up UAT test users to test out HANA security roles.
- Implemented Dynamic analytical privileges concept by using custom authorization table and custom stored procedures.
- Implemented design time role concept to well organize the HANA custom roles.
- Used delivery unit concept to transport HANA Design time roles across HANA landscape.
- Worked on MDG environment and setup roles and worked on Web Dynpro Applications adding into roles and worked on NWBC authorizations in MDG system
- Created and maintained BI Reporting roles and Analysis authorization roles.
- Built Analysis Authorizations using the transaction RSECADMIN.
- Assigned the Analysis Authorizations to the role using the object S RS AUTH.
- Troubleshoot authorizations related problems using RSECADMIN
- Set up BOBJ security and authorization concept at folder level.
- Set up authorization / security at info cube / info objects and creating new analysis authorizations
- Worked with portal user / role administration.
- Gathering business requirement to setting up BOBJ/ BI security with analysis authorization.