- Assisted in a global implementation and rollout of SAP MM module.
- Over 8 years of functional and technical experience with ERP systems (SAP & IFS).
- 18 years of IT experience in Semiconductor manufacturing Industry.
- 10 years of experience on supervision of ERP and factory automation team.
- Enthusiastic professional with Materials Management (MM) and Plant Maintenance (PM) experience.
- Excellent inter - personal communication, problem solving, project management, Person management and Analytical & Technical skills.
- Packaged solutions and software experience includes: SAP MM, IFS ERP, Oracle database, PL/SQL, Toad, C, Pascal, Sybase, and NetWeaver Developer Studio.
- Operating System experience: Sun UNIX, HP-UX, Windows and VMS.
SAP MM functional, IFS, Industrial and Financial System ERP functional & technical, Oracle, PL/SQL, Toad, C, Pascal, Sybase, NetWeaver Developer Studio, Project Management, global implementation, Sun, UNIX, HP-UX, Windows VMS, Supervision.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
SAP Implementation - Purchasing and Inventory
- As part of an implementation team, completed a full cycle implementation of (MM) purchasing, inventory and warehouse management (IM/WM) which included 4 US and 3 over seas sites.
- Involved in all phases of implementation including proof of concept, blueprinting, configuration, design, implementation, acceptance testing, training, go-live and production support.
- Worked closely with users, business management, and senior leadership to insure that system design supports and enables corporate strategic objectives.
- Throughout the project life cycle, worked with business users in development, documentation and streamline of business processes in purchasing and inventory areas.
- Managed the daily activities of in-house developers and consulting resources throughout the entire implementation and rollouts.
- Developed functional specifications and worked with technical resources during the development and testing process.
- Supported process design, re-design and production configuration and assisted in functional change requests and resolved issues in a timely manner.
- Strong understanding of business processes in areas of procurement and inventory management such as PR, RFQ, purchasing, MRP, consignment, batch management, receiving and goods issue.
- Knowledge on SAP master and transactional data including material master, vendor master, info record, source list, purchase requisition, purchase order, MRP and contract.
- Played a key role in the area of data conversion from the legacy system to SAP, completed all MM relevant data mapping and wrote several extract programs in PL/SQL.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CASystems Engineer
- As part of a global implementation team, implemented IFS Distribution (Purchasing and Inventory) and Enterprise Assent Management (Plant Maintenance) modules in 4 U.S. and 3 over seas sites.
- During the implementation phase, worked closely with customers to gather business requirements, manage consultants on system configuration, data conversion activities, Interface design, testing and implementation.
- Upon completion of project, key areas of responsibility included managing a team for world wide customer support, internal testing and distribution of new software releases, manage and maintain real-time and batch interfaces.
- Proficient knowledge on system and security administration, IFS Connect and Extended Server configuration.
- Developed several in-bound and out-bound batch interfaces for inventory and supplier information.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Factory Automation Integrator and Project Leader
- Managed Factory Automation project and integration team.
- Successfully integrated over 70 process and Metrology tools.
- Implemented Advanced Process Control/ Feed forward on some critical tools.
- Designed and implemented wafer tracking database.
- Participated in implementation of RTR database - data warehouse.
Confidential, Albuquerque, NM
Advanced Systems Engineer
- Participated in design and implementation of an Engineering Database using Informix and JAM.
- Designed and implemented a Reticle Management database using Informix and JAM.
- System and database administrator for Informix database.
Confidential, Arlington, TXSystems Engineer
- Implemented Equipment tracking (RTC), lot tracking (WIP) and SPC modules.
- Developed several manufacturing related programs.
- Provided support to manufacturing personnel.