- Experience of 20+ years in SAP R/3, ECC, S/4 Hana Logistics.
- Experienced in multiple SAP versions across multiple Industries in all phases of implementations starting from Scoping, Blueprinting, data migration, designing, configuration, development, cutover migration to Hyper care support.
- Expertise in system upgrades and multi systems consolidation
- Expertise in best practice SD Confidential (OTC) / Logistics Execution (LE) processes. Orders, Delivery, Warehouse, Shipment, Transportation processes, Post Goods issue and Invoices. Expertise in Route determination, Pricing, Batch management, Backorders, Product Allocations, Output types configuration. Designed functional specs for customization and enhancements when required.
- Worked in integrated Global enterprise environment having multiple currencies and Inter - company processes. Dropship processes. Web based order processing using Middleware as the interface. EDI processing of incoming and outgoing IDOCs like SD and LE related 850,855,856,810. Vistex related 844,845,849.
- Experienced in ERP best practice processes and customization used in SAP ECC and S/4 Hana.
- Experience in Global export Sales processes through integration with the GTS server.
- Expertise in Sales and Distribution module integration with Procurement, Production, QM, Transportation, Warehouse and FI/CO.
- Proficient in SAP Pricing and Contracts. Vistex configuration of Contracts, Memberships, Participation, Transactional and Composite IP, Chargeback, Billback, Rebates and EDI transfer of Data using 844, 845 and 849 related IDOCs. Experienced in Vistex DMP data management pricing for complex pricing maintenance.
- Experience in Procurement, Material Master, Inventory management, Shipping and WM processes.
- Experience in ABAP development debugging with ability to create Programs, Function Modules, Methods, Routines / Sub-Routines, Includes Dynamic calls, Data Repository, BAPI’S, BADI’s. Expertise in handling LSMW for multiple modules data management. Experience in EDI related IDOCS configuration and working with various Idoc types and messages types plus IDOC extensions.
- Productive worker with strong work ethic and focus on Customer satisfaction, Best practices, Deliverables of high standards and On-time completion of projects. Handled standard to large SAP green field implementation and S/4 Hana Upgrade projects using ASAP, Scrum based Agile methodologies. Experienced using collaborative software like Microsoft TEAMS, Interactive Google DOCS, Sheets. Multiple years of experience in working with offshore developers and functional experts.
SAP System Implementation
S/4 Hana System Upgrade
Blueprinting to Go Live
Confidential / LE
Delivery, Shipment, WH, PGI, Transportation, Invoices
SAP Pricing / Vistex DMP
EDI Processing, IDOCS
Product Allocations, Batch Management
Drop ship processes
SAP S/4 HANA, SAP ECC, Vistex
TECHNICAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX / AIX, VM, MVS
Application Software: MS Office, Proficient in Excel sheets, MS Project, Visio
Remote Collaborative applications experience: Microsoft TEAMS, Google Interactive DOCS, Sheets, Slides, MEET, Google Drive documents Multiple years of working with offshore developers and functional experts.
ConfidentialSAP SD Senior / LE Consultant
- Due to Complex pricing requirement client required their legacy Pricing system to be migrated to SAP / Vistex DMP Data maintenance Pricing application.
- Completed client’s legacy processes review.
- Completed requirement gathering, Blue printing and design to migrate to the new system.
- Worked with client business and technology teams and Vistex implementation partner.
Confidential, Princeton, New Jersey
SAP SD Senior / LE Functional Consultant
- Integration of Confidential SAP system to a newly acquired company. (End to end implementation project) Confidential blue printing, design, development and implementation.
- Global Sales processes, Customized batch management, Delivery, Warehouse integration, Shipment and Transportation, Invoices and Output configuration.
- Designed and developed multiple custom sales processes for the project using line item custom Tabs Additional data A, Additional data B.
- Managed Routes determination and Incoterms. Worked with the business teams to achieve a robust process of Road, Ocean and Air shipment processes using a 3rd party Blue Jay Transportation management system.
- Intra-Company and Inter-company processes with Pro forma invoices.
- During the project interacted with multiple teams comprising, Procurement, Planning, Production, QM, Finance and Master data.
Confidential, Bridge Water, NJ
SAP SD Senior / LE Consultant
- Confidential Lead on multiple SAP systems managing different products and internal companies. SAP landscape interfacing with multiple systems including CRM for customer master, GTS for compliance and order blocks, DWMS (De-Centralized Warehouse management system) and BW reporting systems.
- Web orders are received to Drop ship purchase orders to third party vendor Merck. Process uses outgoing IDOCS and incoming IDOCs creating vendor invoices that will be reported to business users using Micro Strategy reporting tools.
- Consolidating multiple web ordering sites into one main site to place orders automatically via Middle ware interface. Orders will be placed and reported back to the business using current reporting tools.
- Analyzed and supported Confidential Contracts and Rebates systems including Vistex and CARS. Analyzed interfaces during migration of CARS to Vistex for some divisions of Sanofi.
- Analysis done to migrate the ECC 6.0 to SAP S/4 Hana system. Data migration for OTC/LE transactions. Analyzed key reports and custom enhancements that will require testing. Created testing scenarios to test in the converted S/4 system.
Confidential, Eatontown, NJ
Senior Sales and Distribution Lead Architect / Vistex Consultant
- S/4 Hana upgrade and transformation over ECC
- Worked on the road map of converting ECC 6.0 to SAP S/4 Hana. Took part in the Data base migration, Technical conversion, Data conversion.
- Tested the sandbox converted system with existing OTC/LE processes.
- Created and tested scenarios for key processes.
- Compared the performance of key Reports
- Worked in the roles of business analyst, Architect and Project Manager in the areas of Sales and Distribution and Vistex Rebates and Incentives.
- Provided insight of Industries best practices to the leadership and Management team to build a roadmap for the company.
- Re-engineer existing process and initiating new projects for process efficiencies to generate higher productivity and product revenue.
- Identifying scope of requirements, stakeholders and core team members to initiate weekly status meeting with the business to understand the priorities, current needs and impact.
- Prioritizing projects, allocating tasks to team members and manage the change release schedule based on project governance.
- Address issues, concerns and queries regarding solution or people management.
- Ensure all projects and support tickets are being delivered in alignment with company defined documentation procedures, on budget and on time.
- Member of design review committee for all developments to ensure standards are met for global deployment.
- Gathering requirement from business and providing best practice solutions by translating them into global design
- Application of Architecture methodologies into the design for a consistent global template
- Work with internal and external counter parts to deploy solutions uniformly across all regions with delta changes based on country policies
- Participate in SAP Upgrades and also extend support in areas like CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Finance system in West-Ward.
- Document, Review, Approve functional specifications, Technical specifications, UT Scripts and UAT Scripts.
- Ensure Document knowledge base is updated with every change and is maintained accurately.
Project Team Lead
- Reviewed all current SD processes and designed a strategy to upgrade the OTC and LE processes to S/4 Hana platform
- Implemented the design into a Sandbox S/4 Hana box and tested the pro-type design
- Analyzed the new system and the new data structures.
- Analyzed the SAP Hana in-memory performance improvements
SD / LE Functional analysis and Lead Architect
- Designed and configured a new custom Product Allocation system for Sales.
- Enhanced Suspicious Orders process. This will allow the customer operation business team to block suspicious orders correctly. This new enhanced process will avoid any potential DEA regulatory issues, potential penalties and fines.
- Designed SD user exit process to apply various schedule line blocks in sequence. State license, DEA license, suspicious order, Customer special batch, Allocation and other.
- Enhanced company Back order process to include various options for back orders.
- Enhanced inbound EDI 850 ordering system to verify and handle Products and repeated POs.
- Developed IMS reporting of Sales/Product/ Customer data monthly and weekly reporting to acquire market competitive data in return.
- Created setup for DOD Department of Defense Export Orders.
- Created and Enhanced SAP Drop Ship Process. This will provide Sales to Customers who are not our direct customers. This new enhanced process will avoid any potential DEA regulatory issues and will SAVE Company from potential penalties and payments to Govt.
- Designed and implemented an EDI 180 (Return Merchandise Authorization) project to automate returns and credit memo requests. That significantly reduced the number of processing hours and improved accuracy.
- Worked on Inter-company processes between US, Jordon and other MENA entities within the organization.
- Managed Export Sales to Europe, Middle East and other areas using a third-party freight forwarder process.
- Provided a methodology to split the Terms of Payment for Injectable vs Oral products for our large customers. That produced an increase revenue of Cash Flow in a timely manner.
- Provided LSMWs and SD related technical help on a company FI Lock Box project.
- Created and managed multiple LSMWs for SD and Procurement areas for mass update of critical data.
- Provided Cash to Cash BW report functional spec. Report was key to make business decisions.
- Participated and helped Clarkston team in the implementation of MDM Customer master updates automation through web-based data resources.
- Resolved Multiple Unit of Measure Issues casing Overage orders. Saved a large amount of money by resolving overage issues. Achieved customer satisfaction on delivering the product as Ordered.
- Responsible of maintaining IDOCS and background jobs running them. Inbound orders 850, Order confirmation 855, ASN 856, Invoices 810. Plus Vistex related Claims requests 844, Agreement requests 845, and Billbacks 849.
- Resolve SD/Vistex and Warehouse issues through change management and workflow tools.
OTC Project Manager / Lead Architect
- Organizing workshop sessions with appropriate teams for requirement gathering.
- Supervising the team in each phase of deliverables.
- Design, review and approve the functional specifications, Technical specifications, document process procedures, UT scripts, UAT scripts. Solutions were designed with global template in view and which can be deployed with minimal effort across other entities.
- Extending the existing processes and enhancing the same for including new companies with distribution channels having their own NDC number and DEA licenses.
- Address scope change and global impact with change management and leadership team.
- Conduct team meetings within the IT team and with business to communicate the status and progress on each task.
- Assign objects and tasks to team members and track the progress on a regular basis. Facilitate issue resolution within the team and working with the business to map the requirements to the industries best practice.
- Take measures for risk mitigation to ensure smooth and accurate operations as per company and government guidelines.
- Maintained KPI’s for Hypercare issues and provide a successful closure to the project by prioritizing and assigning the tasks within the team.
- Prepare a list of lessons learned at each phase to submit to management to better implementation and practice procedure for future projects.
- Designed and configured Customer Agreements / Contracts, Direct Agreements, Invoice based multiple customer Rebate types, Indirect Agreements, Claim based Billbacks and customer Rebates, Submitted Claims analysis and error processing, Analyzed IP and Settlement documents, Worked with multiple IP Types Admin fee, Billback, Direct billback, Direct Sales Rebates, Worked with Vistex related IDOCS 844 Claims, 849 Billback, 845 Agreements.
- Message types /IRM/CHGBACKS01, /IRM/AGRREQS, /IRM/BILLBACKS. Vistex related jobs like expected accruals jobs, Trigger Inbound Claims, Trigger IP Billbacks. Worked on Sales Deals.
- Worked by extensively using Agreement Workbench, Claim Workbench, Billbacks Workbench and other Vistex related transactions including IRM/IPSPRO (configuration). Worked on Government Best Pricing report for audit, Worked on Contract pricing report.
- Worked on custom codes using RFCs and BAPIs using the right spot to write the enhancement code.
- Worked on Billback admin fee enhancement design and coding,
- Worked on GPO determination enhancement during IP document creation.
- Supported Confidential by providing impact analysis and conducting an Integration testing between SD, FI accounting and Vistex. Complete regression testing on Bill back, Rebate and Claims utilizing IDOCS and Vistex enhanced processes.
SD Pricing Analyst
- Setup using pricing routine a custom pricing condition to manually apply a non-statistical absolute price.
- Actual pricing and Invoice would show Gross price and discount applied.
- A unique Pricing procedure was setup to use lowest price based on direct contract vs multiple indirect contracts available for that customer.
- Since the customer sometimes belonged to multiple GPOs.
Project Manager / Architect
- Gathering Business requirements to automate CII Confidential orders.
- Creating project timelines for go-live with detail list of tasks, activities and person responsible.
- Track the tasks to ensure progress as expected and report any issues or delays to the stakeholders via the communication channel.
- Prepare a list of cutover activities and manage development transports.
- Working with 3rd party AXWAY systems to design and implement the process as per the requirements
- Design interfaces via EDI-IDOCS for data transmission
- Creation of SAP and ARCOS reports for DEA Government reporting
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
SAP SD Architect
- SAP Blueprint analysis and Test scripts design and test scenario execution of a Global SAP implementation for a Large Equipment Manufacturer (S&B Germany / Eastern Europe / USA).
- Tested end to end Integration scenarios involving SD/MM/CS/PP/QM.
- Analyzed and resolved Master Data issues for the modules above.
- Worked on MTO (Make to Order) Sales process linking the Sales order and Production order and assigning WBS structure elements with projects. Analyzed custom item categories linking the whole process.
- Installed all in One Best practice SAP installation to client Nova Biomedical.
- Lead the team in Logistics, SD, and MM configuration.
- Customer adopted best practice pre-configured processes.
- Customer specific processes not covered were customized by configuration /enhancements.
- Configured Enterprise structure, customer master, material master, Confidential, procure to pay processes. Output Forms, required interfaces, Contracts customization, Discrete MTS / MTO production processes setup.
Confidential, Cranbury, NJ
SAP Practice Manager
- Designed a process to list open Sales, Delivery, PO and PR documents for selected months/week/days in a dynamic column format and start VA02 and other related transactions from the list to process open items.
- Designed and completed a functional spec for Material Characteristics report showing characteristics values in a dynamic column format. Utilized SAP function “Objects Classification and “Get Class characteristics” to achieve the result.
- Providing production support in SD / MM configuration changes and resolving issues.
- Proving production support in issues related to development, Interfaces, Conversion Programs and Enhancements.
- New development functional and technical specifications.
- Analyzed SAP compensation management module configuration to handle contract conditions and chargeback. Analyzed and compared Vistex solution IP module with SAP contract pricing and chargeback management.
- Program modifications, updates and program performance improvements using existing techniques and OSS notes.
- Designed and implemented 3rd party logistics provider outbound deliveries interface using IDOCS. Used enhancements to add segments to the standard IDOCs.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. SAP SD/ OTC Consultant
- SAP implementation of a large international multi system to a consolidated ECC 6.0 system.
- SD configuration and documentation of all the changes and adjustments.
- Wrote Functional specs for more than 30 processes and followed through development and testing.
- Third party Sales force automation system interface.
- 3PL (third party logistics) orders interface design using IDOCS.
- Trade Relation system interface design and implementation of user exits.
- Sales orders Reason for rejection design.
- CARS interface design and implementation of chargebacks and rebates process.
- Configured and Created Quantity and Service Contracts. VOV8, VA41 and related tables.
- GP (Government Pricing) sales feed interface design and implementation of user exits.
- DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) Sales and Shipment reporting process design.
- Invoice Price history report design.
- Designed an automated process that would create and update pricing condition records for various condition types using Excel spreadsheet as the source of pricing data.
- Designed and wrote test scripts using HPQC system for testing of LIVE scenarios.
Confidential, Cranbury, NJ
SAP Practice Manager
- Completed a complex Backorder report functional design specification.
- Configured Sales order types for Rebates, Chargebacks and Quantity, Value and Service Contracts.
- Completed a complex Sales report showing Customer hierarchy structure very important to the business users. Designed and tested with the business users and achieved their gratification.
- Designed complex Queries and provided Sales and Tax data to SAP users.
- Used BI system and designed specifications for the development of info Cubes for Sales, Delivery, Billing and FI areas of business. Trained users how to run and use BEx and Cognos Reports and interpret SAP data for analytical use.
- Currently involved in SAP R/3 4.7 / ECC 6.0 / NetWeaver platform-based solutions.
- Data migration from 3rd party system to SAP using BAPI’s and LSMW.
- Implementation of user exits in SD, MM, WM area to customize functional requirement.
- Extensive use of IDOCS/EDI and BAPIs for customization and interfaces.
- Extensive experience using SAP PI to integrate external systems.
- Changed programs for performance improvements.
- Interoperability of SAP NetWeaver with Microsoft .NET