SAP Certified SD professional and willing to be a great contributor to your SD projects. Seeking a challenging position as Functional Consultant in SAP S&D module to build robust ERP systems; delivering value to client counterparts - resulting client satisfaction, intern helping me learn and grow together with the organisation
Organizational structure: Organizational Units & organizational structures in sales, Shipping & Billing process.
Master Data: Customer master, material master, Customer material info record, Field control for customer.
Sales: Basic sales Document processing, Sales document type, item category & schedule line category, copy control, Partner determination, Availability check, Basics Outline Agreement Special business transactions, Incompleteness Control, free goods & Free of charge items, Material Determination, Listing & exclusion, Common distribution channel, & Common division, Consignment process.
SHIPPING: Basic Delivery processing, Delivery types & delivery item category, Picking, Packing & Goods issue Delivery Scheduling, Route determination, Shipping point Determination.
BILLING: Basic Billing process, Billing types, Complaint documents, Credit memo & Debit memo, Billing plan, Account determination, SD/FI interface.
PRICING: Pricing processing & Determination, Condition technique, Condition records, Condition exclusion &supplement.
- Monitoring calls.
- Assess agent performance.
- Monitoring trends.
- Technological responsibilities.
- Competitor call center analysis.
- Design evaluation programs.
- Should have a good experience & knowledge in CIDCO, NMMC & SOCIETY of Maharashtra rules.
- Ensure the politeness and managing the security & housekeeping personal.
- Sound communication knowledge both written and oral in English, and Hindi.
- Knowledge of Society Accounts, Meetings, AGM, and Society Bye-laws etc.
- Insurance of Building, Advance Tax, Legal and Official Payments to Local Authorities and regular day to day other payments. -----Day to day administration and management of Society Premises.
- Handling Society Members Complaints.
- Supervising Securities, House-keeping, Gardener, Liftmen, and Parking.
- Managing Transfer, Renovation, Leave & License, Fire System, CCTV, NOC, and Transfer of shares certificates.
- Keep society documents in accordance with regulatory requirements.