- Skilled SCM Consultant with 13 years of experience in SAP (including 4 years in ABAP), helping companies in digital transformation - with expertise in supply chain planning & execution in pharmaceutical, FMCG and oil & gas industries.
- Successful end-to-end implementation of SCM modules/enhancements (using AGILE) in multiple client-sites, within timelines and budget, successful go-lives without business disruptions, setting up and transfer of responsibilities to support teams.
- Improving ticket resolution SLA of the team as lead-consultant in multiple projects, resulting in improved customer satisfaction (from 63 to 91%) and winning of additional projects. Managed high-priority incidents with no or minimal business impact.
- Won IBM GBS global technical award 2010 for development of re-usable application for characteristics-based blending, which was successfully implemented in multiple client sites (diary, paints, oleoresin/spice industries)
- Successfully implemented an integrated supply chain by working with vendors/customers of client, setting up interfaces and issue resolution process.
SAP: APO- Production planning & Detailed Scheduling (PPDS), Supply Network Planning (SNP), Global Available-to-promise (GATP), good Understanding of sales and distribution (SD), purchasing (MM), production (PP) modules and business process. S4 HANA - AATP & MM
IBP: Response & Supply, Sales & Operations planning, Control Tower, Cloud Integration
ABAP: Reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms. S4 HANA ABAP trained - CDS views, OData, FIORI. Performance improvements and debugging, coding standards and review process.
Others: MS-office Excel (including macros, VBA, pivot, charts), Word, PowerPoint, Visio HP-ALM, DOCSPACE, Solution Manager (for CR, documentation and ticketing),
Soft Skills: Excellent team player, problem solving and logical analysis, willingness to learn, planning & execution with clear vision of goal, with attention to people & details.
Lead SAP SCM Consultant
- Successfully implemented SNP, GATP, led the team during support phase and improved monitoring & ticket resolution SLA, enhancement projects using AGILE.
- Implemented an integrated supply chain by working with client’s vendors/customers.
- Led SCM IT-support consolidation among multiple business platforms of the client. POC development.
- Worked on IBP implementation - response and supply, S&OP and Control Tower and S4 HANA brownfield implementation (pilot projects).
- HANA- ABAP & MM trained
- Worked on SNP, optimizer, GATP, supported DP, PPDS, BW reports, shelf-life planning, consignment, TLB, subcontracting, managed high priority tickets (sales, production), identified and implemented solutions that improved forecast accuracy by 7%.
SAP SCM Consultant
- Learned and completed major design changes to existing CTM solutions involving time and type-based aggregation of orders, demand prioritization, developed Excel report to verify resource utilization per products; combining reports from APO
- ABAP developments (reports, module pool, performance improvements)
SAP SCM Consultant
- As support zone Lead, improved ticket resolution SLA and customer satisfaction.
- Supported SAP APO PP/DS and SNP including finite planning/scheduling, various heuristics, block planning, shelf-life planning, planning tools like planning board and PPT, subcontracting, ECC MRP.
- Worked with business on day-to-day activities, issue resolutions.
- Also supported MM/SD/PP and DP related issues.
SAP SCM Consultant
- Team member in implementing PPDS and SNP in UK/US/Canada, de veloped PPDS custom heuristics for multiple resource planning, worked on re-order points, VMI, CIF and planning book enhancements, GATP
- Created test scripts, testing, defect resolution in unit, integration phases, hyper care, CIF monitoring
- Developed custom tool for characteristics-based blending, helping the client in automating a key process for the business
- Developed reports, user exits, module pools, interfaces, SMARTFORMS in CIF, MM/SD/PP, performance tuning, review of objects by team members, hyper care support after go-live
- Implemented OptiSuite Imports (SAP certified product for import-export business) in 5 different client sites, configuring and modifying according to business needs of each client. ABAP support for functional modules in SD and MM and PP.
- Worked extensively on module pools, smart forms, interfaces, user exits, reports and performance tuning, documentation, BAPI, BADIs, test scripts (unit and integration)