- 16+ years of overall experience with 10+ years as a Functional Consultant in SAP enabled business transformations of CRM and SD modules as a Consultant/Lead/Architect with 2 full life cycle implementation projects and 5+ years in Sales and Marketing domain (FMCG and Beverages).
- Experience in all the key phases of the customer engagement lifecycle over different engagement types. This includes presales, sales pursuits and proposals, client presentations and Demos, process and solution fit gap and road mapping assessments, solution implementation and deployment, Post Production solutions, sustainability and innovation.
- Results - focused, team-based management style and excellent inter-personal/communication skills.
- Proficient in leveraging SAP Methodologies, Tools and Accelerators.
- Extensive experience with client facing consulting engagements in global delivery model.
- Client Management, Team Leadership and practice building activities.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in working with enterprise architects and project architects from the Business/Clientele. Provided critical architectural evaluation during RFI and RFP process.
- Implemented several projects to meet business goals with technology solutions to drive productivity through cross functional collaboration between business and technology teams.
- Leverage technical, business and project management acumen to communicate effectively with both technical and business stakeholders.
SAP Functional Consultant
- Involve in deployment of GEOS Salesforce cloud application and SAP ECC & CRM Integration project for US Field Sales team of Cardiac Rhythm implantable devices. The system in its current platform uses a customized Oracle/Siebel application to enable order entry by field sales staff.
- Responsible for conduction Blueprinting activities viz, requirement gathering workshops with the Business team and gather requirements and identify any Gaps in the process areas of SAP CRM and Salesforce Cloud Application/SAP Integration, Delego Cloud Integration and SAP Sales & Distribution.
- Involve in design sessions and provide technical solutions for the RDC (Roseville Distribution Centre) project and where all applicable. This includes a suggestion on SAP Best Practices to better translate business requirements into SAP applications.
- Analyse and Prepare Functional and Technical effort estimate for the Delego requirements and Gaps identified and plan the deliverables in each phase of Delego project.
- Analyse and Prepare Functional Design Specifications for the Technical Development team and upload in Windchill application for approvals and repository and work on project development activities.
- Involve in all phases of testing, Unit, Integration and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and fix issues identified during Testing Phase.
- Monitoring SAP instances ECC (ERP Central Component), SAP CRM, Salesforce Cloud/SAP Integration issues. SAP/Delego Cloud migration project issues, SAP Sales & Distribution and PI/XI (SAP Process Integration).
- Coordinate with Offshore team for development, support, maintenance, review and work allocation.
- Involve in addressing Remedy work orders to support Delego/SAP Production systems. Providing Hypercare support to the projects going live and provide Knowledge transfer to support teams and create process documents in the knowledge repository.
Confidential - Atlanta GA
SAP Functional Consultant
- Worked on Model Company design with SAP team for Minute Maid Business Unit Canada - CCNA ( Confidential - Confidential North Americas)
- Set up CRM Middleware and SAP Trade Management (TPM) 4.0 and Customer Business Plan (CBP) Design.
- Trade Funds Management - Funds Structure, Funds plan, Fund, Fund category and Funds usage.
- Trade Claims, Settlements and Deductions/Chargebacks design.
- Key figures (i.e. Planning profile, Trade spends, Rebates) and Trade promotion basic settings.
- Conditions download from R/3 and customizing the pricing setup in CRM.
- Planning Product Hierarchy Levels and Planning Customers and Customer Types differentiations.
- Check Book, Planning Rates and Statistical Baseline.
SAP Functional - Lead Consultant
- Working on SD: Order to cash (OTC), Sales Documents, Item Categories, Schedule Line Categories, Pricing, Output Determination, Account Assignment, Available to Promise (ATP), Log of Incomplete Items.
- Provided solutions to business user queries, conducted meetings for knowledge transfer and congregate requirements to work on enhancement cases and Functional Specification Documents.
- Experienced working as Test Lead as well as Developed and Executed Different Phases of Integration Testing Cycle of OTC project with bug fixing
- Involved using LSMW for the mass update of customer master data records.
- Responsible for identification of issues and bugs that arise during phases of continuous test cycles and subsequent repairs (liaise with development team or OSS implementation)
SAP Functional - Lead Consultant
- Responsible to review Company Structure, Business process and Open issues.
- Worked on master data (Material, Customer, Vendor) and hierarchies
- Configured OTC document types (Sales & Billing) and document flow with copy controls
- Prepared Process Definition Documents and Functional Specification Documents as per the existing business.
- Providing offshore support, SLA based for all severities and servicing tickets related to Middleware.
- Administration and monitoring the inbound/Outbound Queues, IDoc Message Analysis, Error Handling and troubleshooting.
- Performed unit testing, integration tests and regression testing in phases using SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization and HPQC.
- Responsible for the preparation of Training Tool Kit, Presentation and end user Training on configured processes.
- Possible risks identified and mitigation strategies are implemented
Package Solution Consultant
- Assist the team with the Alignment on Methodology and Tools for the Project Blueprint.
- Assist in Business requirement gathering process and expectation from SMEs / extended business associates.
- Be prepared with Tools and key processes most of the project team needs during Blueprint and Realization phases.
- Assist the team in Middleware activities in the Prototype Scenarios, Phase 0 Pilot stage.
- Provided a green field integration of master data and transactional data between SAP CRM and ECC through Middleware for sales processes.
- Provided periodic error free download of customizing objects from ECC to CRM for client’s business services team. They would then perform the sanctity test on the data and carry out further business process validations.
- Ensure error free Initial & Delta loads from ECC to CRM for all master data & transactional data.