- I am seeking to design and implement business and digital innovations across a range of areas and challenges: through integrating and securing applications; updating existing technologies and implementing new technologies; applying problem management specialties and data science methodologies. This will be realized by coordinating realization efforts across an array of disciplines to enable digital transformation through on - premises, hybrid and/or cloud solutions.
Applications: SAP ERP, SAP SCM/liveCache, BI, Business Objects (BOBJ), SAP SCEM, HR, Enterprise Portals, GRC, Solution Manager, SAP Netweaver, SAP Web Dispatcher, Gateway, Fiori, SAP Railcar Management, Integration Tools, CRM ISA/IPC, SRM, J2EE, NWDI, TREX, CUA, Business Client (NWBC).
Security Protocols: TLS, SSO, SSL setup and SSL Cipher Suites.
Programming & Data Modeling: PowerShell, R, Python and M (Power Query)/Power BI
Troubleshooting: Evaluation, problem-solving, analytical tools and skills, testing, collaborating and cross-team communications
Databases: Oracle, DB2 (UDB), HANA, Max DB, SAP liveCache Technology, Sybase, SQL Server, MS Access
Operating Systems: Unix (Sun Solaris and AIX), Windows Server, Linux (RHEL and Suse), VMware, VirtualBox
SAP Basis Architect
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Research, planning, preparation, implementation, patching, refreshes and upgrades of applications and databases on a variety of operating systems and hardware platforms, both physical and virtual. Performed literally hundreds of times in a large complex environment. These projects included infrastructure development, operational projects, and customer focused solutions of various sizes and complexities involving on-premise and hybrid cloud solutions including ERP, GRC, BI, CRM ISA/IPC, EP, HCI, Data Services, Solution Manager, Gateway, Ariba and SuccessFactors.
- Troubleshooting, problem resolution, root cause analysis, database and application performance analysis utilizing available tools, monitors, logs, traces and Power BI models I developed to provide system/database health and stability.
- Managed all audit reviews with internal and external auditors.
- Experienced with database technologies, specifically Oracle, HANA, DB2, Sybase, MaxDB/SAP liveCache Technology, which includes performance analysis, installations, migrations, patching, upgrades and security enablement.
- DR and Data Protection implemented and routinely tested with a 15 minute or less RPO, which included configuring Portals and ITS DR sites.
- Cybersecurity setup and configurations related to Transport Layer Security (TLS): SAML, SSO, SSL, SNC, Cryptographic Cipher Suite configuration, gateway security and remote function call secure configurations.
- End-to-end interfacing, documentation, development, design, implementation and supporting functions for diverse system integrations, including cloud scenarios, using and array of technologies - ALE-IDocs, BDocs BAPIs, XML, HTTP, JDBC, File, RFC, SOAP, JMS, JDBC, ODBC, HCI and HTTPS.
- Direction/priority setting, planning and Partner Meetings to define deliverables for customer focused projects and determination of SLA’s.
- Process/procedure documentation, knowledge sharing/transfer and setting on boarding plans with an emphasis on mentoring and training.
- Azure Cloud architectural design and configuration planning for security, HA and DR options for Fortune 500 company’s SharePoint Farm and I performed SharePoint administration, troubleshooting and server migrations.
- SAP DMS/MaxDB database Windows server planning, upgrades and migrations working directly with large healthcare provider.
- SAP C4C Cloud planning, implementation and support.
- ABAP/Java performance analysis and tuning, support pack application and kernel patches/upgrades
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol design and support for SSL, Cipher Suites configuration and SNC setup, and configurations.
- Setup and maintenance of the Transport Management System
- Configuring and supporting Solution Manager Operations
- Configured and maintained the Central System Landscape Directory (SLD), LMBD and Solution Manager Managed System Configuration
- System capacity planning, health checks, analysis of system errors and trace files
- CUA setup and maintenance