- As a Solution Architect delivering Cloud Computing for AWS Platforms, customizing and implementation for SAP S/4 HANA and ECC.
- Successfully executed Three full life cycle implementations, mainly focusing on OTC cycle with conventional and ASAP methodology.
- With Over 9 years of experience as an SAP R/3 functional consultant, experienced in various facets of the Sales and Distribution (SD) including Configuration Management, Implementation, Integration, Testing, Customization and Production Support of SAP R/3 (ECC 6.0,4.7, 4.6C, 4.6B, 5.0B).
- Outcome - driven and proven ability to translate situations into scalable solutions, while exhibiting a high level of integrity, I have a collaborative work style, and enjoy a highly teamwork-oriented environment. 9 years’ experience delivering projects from the beginning (Scope Assessment, Risk Assessment, Project Mapping, Business Cases and Process Documentation) to the end of the project.
- Experience running large scale projects with cross-over departments and large teams: to be able to develop and manage strong team relationship and partnership, with an orientation towards knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Subject Matter Expert in Business Process change; Measuring and Reporting change process, Assessing Business Readiness and Supporting Change Adoption.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, Problem Solver, Team Player
- Excellent leadership and communication skills and Decisive: capable of delivering quick solutions to strategic challenges.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
APO Demand Planner
Demand Planning Forecasting
Supply Chain Management PTP
Process Change Management
SQL Server/Database Administration
Project Management Office (PMO)
Microsoft Office Suite
Senior Business Analyst - SAP S4 HANA & Salesforce
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Extensive expertise in Order to Cash (OTC) life cycle having customized different Order types like Cash Order, Rush Order, Credit Memo and Third-party orders. Other documents types maintained included Sales Order Types, Delivery Documents, Billing Documents, Shipping and Transportation Documents
- Responsible for requirements gathering, defining and documenting business requirements, determining and designing appropriate solutions, configuring and building the SAP solutions, developing enhancement specifications and testing, training, deploying and supporting the delivered solutions.
- Lead and Maintained User Acceptance Testing and continuous system validation for Salesforce (Veeva Platform) and SAP Applications.
- Proficient in ASAP implementation methodologies involving all phases of SAP implementation lifecycle from initial Project Planning and scoping through Data Collection, Gap Analysis, Business Blueprinting, Legacy System Conversion (LSMW), Realization, Testing, Final Preparation, Go - Live Support, Training and Documentation.
- Experience in Logistics Execution (LE) - Shipping including delivery processing, delivery types and item categories, picking and interface with warehouse management, packing, Scheduling, Routing and Route determination and Goods issue
- Manage Global applications, experience with Sales Force Effectiveness, Sales Analytics, Call Planning, Targeting and Segmentation, Predictive Modelling, Territory Alignment working on salesforce Confidential and design.
- Making recommendations for system enhancements, and the development of new of supply chain capabilities (processes, systems, and alerts) based on analysis of opportunities. Responsible for working with IT to define requirements, test, and implement new capabilities.
- Continue to assist with creating and maintaining Customer and Material Master in the SAP Application.
- Investigate and implement technologies that will protect data in transit and at rest within and outside of the corporate boundaries (i.e. IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS).
- Chair regular communications with project managers, project teams and representatives from various functional teams, including escalating any matters that require additional analysis to functional subject matter professionals.
- Streamline the team’s intake of workflow process along with categorizing business needs and set expectations. Diagnosing, analyzing and solving issues logged by Management, clients, and end-users in the Problem Tracking System per priority level.
- Lead and supporting the Master data process development and data verification in the hub, as a result of SAP Implementation and integration with Salesforce .
- Train all new hire and continuous yearly training using Power Point decks to understand the process change information and act as a mentor/SME.
- Provide Managed various projects and analysts through various tactical and strategic plans. Experience working with data warehouse, MDM, and data integration initiatives.
- Successful record of accomplishment of change management resulting in business process improvement with minimal supervision.
- Experience in integration of SD with MM, WM and FI/CO modules
- Build strong working relationships with people across the organization.
Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Proficient with leveraging SharePoint templates to customize for needs of the business such as creating libraries, custom views, workflows and various other elements as necessary.
- Familiar with SAP implementation lifecycle from project inception to closure.
- Managed all vendor relationships as it relates to the overall business strategy and procurement of tools and services.
- Delivered of the project from the beginning; scope assessment, risk assessment, project mapping, business cases and process documentation to the end of the project.
- Supported multi-million dollar quarterly and annual budgeting needs to support the overall business strategy and adapted as priorities changed.
- Led and identified Opportunities for growth and development in providing relevant and current data and analyzing growth trends and forecasting.
- Gathered Requirements for Analysis, Fit/Gap Analysis, Configuration, Error root cause Analysis with minimal data, system testing, documentation, end-user training, and Post Go-Live and Hypercare Support.
- Managed process improvements and provided training for the risk management program collaborating with privacy, legal and numerous subject matter experts within the organization to meet industry and regulatory compliance.
- Led and assisted in the redefining of database designing, securing the timely maintenance and upgrade of system database.
- Documented 50% of business processes flow charts and analyzed procedures to align with changing business needs.
- Effectively managed findings and policy exceptions by communicating across departments to evaluate technical and procedural controls for severity and potential business impacts.
- Managed reporting, power point presentations, conducting research, while maintaining high-quality database system. Weekly communication with different departments and stakeholders including customers, clients, Board of Governors (BOG) and Company Executives.
- Provided process and procedure guidance to various departments within the organization.
- Drove and built relationships with various departments to remediate issues or findings and seek opportunities for process improvement.
- The Diagnosed, analyzed and solved issues logged by client/users in the Problem tracking system per priority level.
Sr. SAP SD Consultant
Confidential, Lansdale, PA
- Prepared Functional requirement checklist Developed detailed training procedures & Documentation for Key users and end-users.
- Coordinated and Lead the UAT to test and confirm configuration changes for PASS/FAIL within the newly upgraded SAP ECC system.
- Executed upgrade testing, cutover planning and execution in ECC or APO environment is expected.
- Defined and maintained the operational methodologies for the demand planning systems.
- Generated knowledge about the client's business process, design, business flows, while Interfacing with cross-functional team to determine a comprehensive list of requirement specifications for new applications.
- Extensively worked on Transfer of requirements, Availability Check, and User Exits for enhancements.
- Directed change management and training programs associated with new or revised Regulatory requirements, system implementations, and emerging business practices resulting in timely and compliant deployments.
- Successfully collaborated with a 3-8 engagement for technology platforms, reducing average client costs by 10-13% year over year.
- Lead cross-functional business and information technology teams with budget planning and management for the development and implementation of an $85 million global enterprise-wide change control system that resulted in the elimination of 15 separate change control systems.
- Supported implementation of new clients and special projects.
SAP SD Pricing Consultant
Confidential, Annville, PA
- Performed As-Is study and prepared a To-Be process document for SD Module, and studied, analyzed client Business Processes and mapped them into SAP.
- Designed Configured SAP system for shipping - Routes, route determination, delivery types, shipping points, and their determination, shipment types, shipment activity profiles, basic shipping functions, picking, packing and goods issue, output determination.
- Worked on sales documents types for service orders, Returns, Credit and Debit memo requests, cash sales and rush orders.
- Maintained credit control area, assigned company codes to the credit-control area and assigned credit limit check to sales documents types and delivery types.
- Supervised Configured of consignment stock process for the project scope including consignment fill up, issue, returns, and pickup.
- Defined copy control for billing types, settings for incompletion log generation in sales documents.
- Supported the new release in post-implementation by solving errors, queries, tickets and change requests.
- Created variants for collective processing of deliveries using the outbound delivery monitor.