- He is an independent SAP R/3 consultant specializing in HR Payroll and Time Management.
- He has more than 20 years experience in SAP R/3 consulting and ERP implementations across multiple industries.
- His experience includes 7 full lifecycle implementations and other various stages of projects.
- He is fully versed in both Time Management and Payroll configuration and is also qualified as a team lead or overall HCM project manager.
HCM and Payroll Team Lead and Solution Architect
- Responsible for entire HCM design related to retro fitting SAP to a COOP related industry to satisfy the payment of individual dairy farms by leveraging as much of SAP as possible, with a heavy customization to support the requirements
- Built out custom design to leverage the Materials Management module and interfaces to process the gross payroll leveraging the SAP pricing engine
- Designed equity program to payout various retirement programs and annual payouts for active dairy farms
- Elevated to overall PTP team lead managing subsequent roll - outs, system design changes and data to day activities of client and offshore development resources
Time Management and Payroll Lead
- Blueprinting time management and payroll
- 420 USA Union contracts, 30 Canadian contracts
- Custom payroll project dashboard design to facilitate a master data driven time and payroll calculations automations
- Time management configuration to support design including work schedules, time evaluation custom rules and quotas
- Build phase project plan development