- I am quintessentially a senior SAP Consulting and Program Management Professional with 16 plus years of SAP Consulting & System Integration expertise and delivery experience of managing complex enterprise business applications and IT Strategy & Transformation projects(including SAP S/4 HANA) execution focussed on improving financial efficiency, productivity and profitability, digitisation & automation, currently working as Vice President - SAP Technology global delivery in Confidential Bank Technology centre at Pune, having worked earlier for Product as well as Service companies like global IT majors like Confidential and Confidential as well as GDCs/GICs of global MNCs like Confidential.
- My IT/ERP expertise is enriched with global delivery experience of various big, complex SAP programs for many Fortune 500 companies in diverse sector across global geographies. To supplement my IT/SAP consulting expertise and global delivery management experience, I am armed with effective communication & onsite client facing skill and Stakeholder expectation Management experience . With a view to capitalizing on my SAP Consulting capability and soft skills, coupled with global IT/ERP/SAP program delivery management experience, I aspire to be entrusted with challenging responsibilities of managing multiple enterprise business applications on behalf of big organization for better career prospects.
- 16+ yrs. End to End of IT Service Delivery & Support involving SAP ERP & other enterprise applications.
- End to end Management of SAP projects/programs involving Design/Development/Testing/Deployment and Go Live support & Maintenance covering 16 big, complex projects including 6 Implementations, 4 Rollout/ Upgrade and 6 AMS Support/Enhancement projects for reputed global/Fortune 500 clients in different sectors across the globe.
- Deep understanding of Delivery Management, People management & SAP Functional areas like Finance (FICO), Procurement(P2P), Sales (O2C), Assets(A2R) and HR business process areas. Have been managing SAP S/4 HANA Finance transformation/migration of Confidential Investment Banking SAP landscape ECC6.0 .
- Acquired Consulting and System Integration experience in big, complex global projects involving various enterprise applications like SAP MDM/CRM/SRM/ SCM/BI/SalesForce/Hyperion/Hybris/Ariba/Coupa/Concur et al in an integrated system architecture with SAP ERP & CFIN.
- Extensive exposure in Incident Management, Change Management, Release Management and Problem Management pertaining to different international SAP projects across the globe.
- Acquired understanding of ASAP Methodologies, SAP SolMan/ ChaRM, JIRA, Confluence ALM tools and, HPQC and Confidential Service Manager, Service Now and ITIL service operations.
- Expertise in Agile Scrum lean as well as Waterfall project Management methodologies of IT program delivery.
- Extensive exposure to direct interactions with onsite clients and senior business stakeholders.
- Diverse Industry exposure in High Tech Manufacturing/Oil & Gas-IS Oil-JVA/FMCG/BFSI service sectors.
- Defining & Owning the project scope, budget, objectives and deliverables, Control and monitoring of Program KPIs, KRIs and TCO optimisation.
- Expertise in predominantly Agile Project Management methodologies of IT program delivery.
- IDemonstrated Leadership in IT Application portfolio management and global program delivery. Leading the end-to-end delivery of projects within timescale, cost and quality constraints and Manage progress against the plan, the resource plan and budget in line with business objectives, managing P&L.
- Internal Audit: Risk Assurance, IT/SAP Audit, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Information Risk & Internal Control, IT Risk Assessment & Mitigation, SAP Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) and SoD & SOX compliance, Data Protection & IT security, Business Continuity Plan (BCP) & Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) etc
- Continuous Service Improvement (CSI), IT strategy planning, execution and adoption of strategically important, innovative IT initiatives including Digitalisation/Automation for the Organization.
- Transitioning services, Reporting and escalation management for global service deliverables, BCP as per agreed SLAs in SOX compliant manner in accordance with ITSM procedures.
- Works directly with multiple global partners (internal/ external) right from Demand Planning & Management till Deployment and Service Delivery operations.
- Developing cross functional teams, Mentoring, team building expertise and experience in MNC matrix organisation and Supplier/Vendor Contract Management
- IT/SAP Technology delivery involving other business applications in CRM. SRM, SCM, BI etc for Implementation, Rollout/Upgrade, Maintenance & Support encompassing Application Design, Development, Testing, Change & Release management and Deployment.
- Enterprise Application Architecture, Application Development & Maintenance &Quality control.
Vice President -SAP Technology Delivery
- Exercise overall responsibility for the successful delivery of the Programme/project/Releases to plan, budget and agreed quality and governance standards
- All SAP Technology transformation projects encompassing Change Management/Release Management/Problem management and L3 support activities delivered by Business Change Management BTB (Build The Bank) team at Pune.
- Managing change request (CR) scoping, estimation and design (i.e. preparing functional specification) through to implementation (completing system configuration, liaising closely with technical team during build phase) and preparing and managing all elements of testing (unit, system and integration)
- Predominantly Agile project management methodology is adopted for fast Scrum based delivery.
- Delivering Go-Live strategy, post go-live support and BAU transition planning to RTB (Run The Bank) team/L2 support team and maintaining enterprise application data standards for regulatory reporting compliance.
- Managing business partnering/senior stakeholders expectation for Application Development and Application Maintenance project deliverables as per scope, schedule and budget.
SAP FICO Architect/R2R Delivery Manager
- Solution Design, Build phase is over for Release 3 and Cut Over/Testing is underway before Deployment and Go Live scheduled in January 2016
- Engaged in Build/configuration for predominantly R2R/FICO related application components/CRs for under OTC work stream for Release R3.
- Cut Over & Testing/Simulation are underway and Defect management is done through Confidential Quality Center (HPQC).
- Managing Enterprise application AMS support activities adhering to strict SLA norms and delivering on Work Requests/Service Requests/Change Requests as per AGILE project management methodologies in addition to critical Incidents for ECC Production Support for Landscapes R1 and R2 covering FICO/R2R & OTC workspace.
SAP Project Manager/FICO Solution Specialist
- After the smooth successful Knowledge Transition at onsite at London, Steady State support phase is ongoing from January 1, 2011 from Bangalore ODC as per strict SLA norms.
- Managing SAP FICO related deliverables for all nine customers under shared services offshore delivery model.
- Different companies have different System Landscape including SAP CRM where Billing is done and then gets transferred to ECC.
- There are whole lot of systems like COGNOS/Hyperion/SAP BI which are interfaced to SAP R/3/ ECC in addition to SAP CRM & SRM.
- FRICE list include lot of important bespoke developments pertaining Taxation/ Interfaces.
Lead SAP FICO Consultant
- To do feasibility study of SAP Global Convergence of Unilever’s 4 SAP Landscapes (Cordillera, Sirius, U2K2, Fusion) spread across the globe.
- Analyze the MC Delta output( part of SAP SLO-System Landscape Optimizer) for the suitability of various technical convergence prospects and study IDC(Identical/Delta/Conflict) scenarios and provide probable Conflict resolutions..
- Initially it is proposed to have single Development Landscape for Unilever worldwide wherein business Process harmonization is envisaged to be taken up subsequently.
ERP Specialist/SAP R2R Lead
- This was a recently Go- live project, yet to achieve steady state as further Build/Test phase work is undergoing. Therefore post implementation support is all the more challenging in terms of strict SLA compliance prior to steady state declaration.
- CRM centric project wherein CRM billing Engine and Tax Transaction Engine (TTE) sends Billing data to FICO components in ECC through Business Documents (B Docs) and Business Add Ins (BAdis).
- The Contracts are incepted in CRM and sends Accrual schedule to SAP Accrual Engine (AE).
- All accruals are based on Contracts/price agreements in Sale, Service, Rental and Usage based (Usage Based Billing-UBB)
- Standard SAP deferrals are used with Lease Accounting Engine (LAE).
- Reporting are based on COPA, BW and Hyperion and Incident Management is based on Solution Manager.
Lead Consultant -FICO
- This is a fresh end to end SAP Implementation project on SAP ECC 6.0 platform replacing existing legacy ERP system with SAP Financial Accounting and Management Accounting modules to start with at the first phase with activation of new GL functionality. Business Blueprint (BBP) was finalized in SAP Solution Manager environment and Solution design document prepared for Realization to start.
- RICEF list was finalized and User Exits got identified and Customized Z Programs/Enhancements are to be developed based on Fit & Gap Analysis.
- The project involves lot of customized developments dealing with numerous Interfaces across various legacy systems, which entails many Functional Specifications preparation followed ABAP development finally undergoing unit testing, Integration testing, user acceptance testing before deployment to Production.
Project Lead /FICO Architect
- The salient feature of this include, inter alia, activation of new General Ledger wherein IFRS is the Leading Ledger and US GAAP/Japanese GAAP/German GAAP will constitute the non leading Ledgers in respective geographies.
- To do Gap Analysis and prepare To Be document for new system Landscape and RICEF requirements.
- Business Blueprint (BBP) being prepared in line with SAP best practices baseline package with the help of SAP Solution Manager which is delivered by October 15 as per tollgate model of project delivery.
- Global Template Build phase is already initiated from 1st November on completion of Conference Room Pilot (CRP) demonstration in end October.
Functional Lead - (FICO/SD/MM)
- It entails leading a project team in delivering SAP solutions according to project charter/contract.
- This also involves managing project plan, scope, cost, schedule and all contractual deliverables.
- I was also predominantly responsible for all functional modules of FICO, SD and MM in preparation/upgradation of BPML/BBP, Impact Analysis and Test Script preparation as the project involves extensive Testing (UT/SIT/UAT) on upgradation & cut-over.
Team Lead (FICO)
- It requires a study, analysis and consolidation & compilation and updation& modification of existing available documents pertaining to business process master list, blueprint, Configuration document etc and then develop/update/validate to provide deliverables, which inter alia, consist of Global Business Process Master List (BPML), Business Blueprint (BBP),Configuration script, Testing Strategy et al.
- This Rollout kit will also include data migration strategy, global rollout methodology etc with ultimate objective being to optimize cost & time requirement for fresh rollout by obviating the necessity of making As- Is analysis and instead emphasizing on To-Be from the onset of gathering local requirements.
Project Lead (FICO)
- The Project is being implemented using ASAP implementation methodology. Now Business Blueprint (BBP) is being prepared to be followed by Business System Design (BSD) document. The project was to go live on 31st March, 2008 with classical GL.
- My role entails, inter alia, mostly looking after mainly Account Receivables area including Dunning & Interest calculation and working with Logistics and CRM team to finalize Pricing/Billing.
- This project involves lot of Interfaces and Middleware like Web Methods and XI. Therefore we need to meet requirements and do validation of Reports/Interfaces’ involved /Conversion/Enhancements (RICE).
- My role entails, inter alia, individual contribution in area of FI and its integration with SD& MM along with leading a team of 12 functional consultants of various modules and implement the project through various stages as per ASAP implementation methodology in line with global template with desired modification.
- Business Blueprint (BBP) has been delivered in July and Solution design document is ready. Realization started in September and the project was to Go Live on December 31, 2007. Country Rollout also includes meeting requirements and validation of Reports/Interfaces’ involved /Conversion/Enhancements (RICE).
Senior Consultant- SAP FI CO
- My role primarily encompasses Consulting & Support for SAP FICO related issues/tickets for GSAP project. I am predominantly focused on solving predominantly FI-GL/AR/AP/AM related issues.
- It also entails implementing Development/Configuration changes wherever requested and required by adhering to relevant Change Management & approval procedure in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOx 404) regulations for business process control & documentation.
- I was involved in Enhancement project activities pertaining to SAP FICO for GSAP project for Confidential .
- It entails conforming to strict SLA compliance as well as ensuring quality project deliverables capability.
- Working in Global Service Management (GSM) team for A&FR (Accounting and Financial Reporting) Archiving for Confidential & Confidential worldwide. It also involves Knowledge Transfer and it entails a client facing role meeting global delivery datelines.
- It entails, inter alia, doing Financial Report generation (conforming to accounting & statutory requirements) & Archiving these for around 300 company codes in different SAP Clients/Boxes, spread over various regions across the globe.
SAP FICO Consultant
- Realization was over and Testing was in progress when I got involved in the project.
- As a member of HPFO Finance Design Center (FDC, Bangalore) my role involved working in implementation team in General Ledger, Cost element and Cost center components.
- It entails Validation & checking of Master Data etc for company codes predominantly in Asia Pacific region.
- Master Data Maintenance (MDM) including Bank Master data for all 300 odd company codes.
- As a member of SAP BIG(Business Improvement Team) I was involved in mainly maintenance and support activities encompassing predominantly Asset Management sub module engaged in doing, inter alia, the following.
- Creating Master data (AMRs) for Assets and assigning the Asset Class.
- Doing system setting for Depreciation postings and posting Depreciation.
- Doing year-end closing and various reports generation on assets.
- Integrating FI-AA with FI-GL, Controlling (CO-CCA), Project System (PS), Investment Management (IM) and Material Management (MM).
- SAP Asset Consultant for Petroleum Development Oman(PDO)in Muscat(Oman)