- 4 years as the OTC SD Lead for Confidential North America. Led the divestiture effort for testing and SD configuration for the spin off from Proctor & Gamble to Berkshire Hathaway.
- 10 years at Confidential as the SAP Functional Manager and Senior SAP Analyst supporting SD, MM, FI and BW.
- Responsible for all configuration of SD, MM and limited FI - AR.
- Completed one lifecycle project with a global footprint. Led the effort on process chain data load definition for BW.
- 5 years at Confidential as the SD / WM Team Leader responsible for the configuration of SD on 3 life cycle projects due to acquisition.
- Responsible for all configuration and the terminal operation interface. Terminals used QM and SD for shipping purposes to remote customers.
- 3 years at Confidential as a Senior SD consultant responsible for configuration and development on 2 lifecycle projects.
- Over 24+ years of implementation and support experience in SAP SD, WM, LE, MM, AR, AP, BW, FI-CO and EDI.
- 7 full life cycle implementations spanning the US, Canada, Belgium, Italy, Japan and France.
- Extensive experience in Order-to-Cash, Billing, Pricing, Rebates, Contracts, Outline Agreements, EDI, LE-Shipping, ATP and Warehouse Management.
- Global expertise on RICEFW requirements and Functional Spec documentation.
- Other Expertise: System Analysis, Implementation, Data Integrity, User, Data Conversion, Enhancement Design, Enhancement Implementation, Business Process Flow Mapping, Reporting Standards, Report Development, Development of Operational and Business Process Procedures and Post Implementation Quality Analysis.
- SD - 20 years of hands on configuration experience in the SD module on 7 lifecycle projects. The configuration involved Organizational Structure, Pricing, Order Management, Delivery and Shipping, Route Determination, Customer Master and Partner functions, Order Types, Item Categories, Schedule Line Categories, Output Procedures.
SKILLS & TOOLS:
ERP: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, ECC 5.0, SAP SD/LE, SAP EWM, SAP FI, SAP GTS, SAP
Integration: SAP SD, MM, FICO, AP, AR, QM, BW, Vistex and SAP PI
Documentation: Ancile UPerform
Deloitte IP: Used Deloitte IP for storing all Business Blueprint doc and generated BPML
Platform: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Server 2003
Project Tools: MS Visio, HPQC, HPALM
Microsoft: Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, Outlook, Project
SAP Business Process Expert
- Supported the original ATP design and modified it to not include stock in transit and discreet PO’s during delivery creation.
- We relied heavily on product substitution scenarios during cut over as part of ATP.
- Led the ATP re-design from an MRP push type scenario to a Kan Ban pull replenishment based on ROP. The OTC ATP was modified to support this effort by considering the replenishment lead time during order confirmation. Initially only high-volume brand codes have been used for the replenishment ATP change.
- Designed and implemented the ATP (V V2) modification which would determine order availability based on the material availability date and not the customer requested delivery date. This reduced order cuts significantly over the course of the last 6 months of 2016 to help reach the target fill rate goals.
- Supported the divestiture from P&G to Confidential which included configuration and development of the SD, MM and AR modules. Lead support during hyper-care to facilitate incoming orders, outgoing shipments and AR. Supported AR Billing by implementing invoice transmission via email. Also monitored and resolved daily EDI inbound orders and outbound invoices to resolve IDOC and customer issues
- Tested the layout for the invoice to complete the cash discount calculation change. The small effort and change resulted in a $3 million savings alone for one customer. Total company savings could reach $10 million if the cash discount is calculated off the net as opposed to the gross value.
- Design and BAT Test Lead for the North America Network Redesign Project. UAT testing was completed on time and all defects were resolved. The scope was to move from 3 regional DC’s to a single DC and consolidate our product packaging all into one facility. The project reduced the number of inventory touches and miles shipped for the product. The ROI for the project is $40 million a year for NA.
- Web Order Management Administrator for North America.
- Led the design, configuration and testing on the LPI increase that was effective as of 4/1/2017.
- Implemented various small modifications that resulted in improved efficiency such as the Requested Delivery Date push table. This enabled delivery timing updates to eliminate the need to adjust customer orders. Order Management had to adjust hundreds of orders because customers lacked the ability to transmit a requested delivery date. This eliminated touches and reduced errors.
- The overweight shipment check was implemented to prevented trucks from being dispatched that were over loaded. Overweight trucks would be returned increasing transportation cost and fines.
- Developed Innowera Scripts to help with AR credits, Home Hardware display order changes and various master data updates.
SAP Functional Manager and Senior SAP Analyst
- As SAP Functional Manager I led a team of 6 that supported FI, MM, BPC and a few smaller 3rd party bolt on systems that supported the warehouse and policy distribution process.
- As a member of the Financial SAP Support Group, responsible for the support and development of SAP R/3 and BW. In 2014, completed a full lifecycle implementation of Confidential Japan so the US and Japan could be on a shared global financial instance. Project responsibilities included the configuration and testing of the AR, MM and BW functionality on a global scale. This project enabled Confidential and Confidential Japan to share the same Financial System of record.
- The AR Legal Collections project went live on 11/12. The scope of the project was to implement Accounts Receivable in SAP to replace a current Access database. The project was successful and involved 3 departments. The annual savings is projected around $100,000. In 2011 payment by credit card was implemented and the ROI is an additional $1,000,000 in collections to date.
- In MM Confidential implemented Purchasing in SAP for non-inventoried items. Team Leader on this project and responsible for the design, development, configuration, and go live support. The Purchasing project went live in 8/2007 and resulted in over $500,000 a year in savings to the company. The second phase of this project was reporting in BW and building AP and Purchasing cubes and this went live in 2009. A third phase was implemented in 2010 to workflow purchase requisitions through an approval process and to ultimately notify the Purchasing Department that there is an approved request ready for PO submission. This development reduced the SLA in Purchasing from 5 days to .95 of a day for a PO that originated from the SAP Requisition process. Managed projects estimated > $5MM. Responsibilities included Program/project management, business analysis, project scoping, building prototypes, documenting risks, hiring and resources and interfacing with senior management.
SAP Team Lead
- As SAP SD/WM Team Lead, responsibilities included Analysis, Development, Configuration Standards, Change Management, Business Process Control and Functionality for 5 divisions.
- During the 5 years a lot of time was spent on implementing SAP for various acquisitions the company had made spanning a range of industries from Personal Care to Pool and Spa Chemicals. The responsibilities during an implementation involved business process mapping, master data conversion, all SAP configuration, reporting standards, report development, user, production support and cost benefit analysis.
- Daily responsibilities include production support, new functionality analysis, configuration, development and project management. Aldo led the upgrade to 4.0 which included building the integration and module testing plans, analyzing all business processes in the upgraded version, testing all custom development and the end users. Confidential has over 1,000 SAP users worldwide in 10 countries.
SAP Team Lead
- SD, QM and AR Team Lead responsible for the functionality of these modules for the entire division (which generates $300M in sales annually).
- The division has 4 production facilities and 11 distribution centers in the US and Canada.
- The corporate split with Arch provided some challenge from the standpoint of splitting the server and database.
- Responsibilities during the split included data migration, data integrity, testing and support for over 150 users in 15 locations.
- Many custom enhancements were developed during that time which focused on the speed and ability to perform repetitive tasks such as the Multiple Order Entry.
- This increased productivity by 50% for the CSR's. Other enhancements include SAP IT freight rating and routing, sales reporting and the terminal operation interface.
- As a Consultant with Confidential Global Services practice, demonstrated extensive skills in business process re-engineering, system analysis, system design, process design, process implementation and system implementation.
- Provided expertise in 2 complete implementation cycles both as a team member and a team leader.
- Implementation of 3.0F including SD, PP, MM, FI, CO and PM. Phased roll out consisting of 5 sites. Each site is independent of the other but coexist under the same company.
- The team leader for Sales and Distribution using the fast track methodology. Solely responsible for directing the implementation of SD. Order entry, Delivery Processing. Invoicing, Contracts, Pricing, Transportation Planning, Sales Forecasting, Rebates, Freight Costing and EDI were designed, and materials were developed using the processes developed to date. Data Conversion, Reporting and User Exits for Sales and Pricing were utilized during this time frame.
- Full Implementation of 3.0C and re-engineering of all areas of the business.
- Specific Role: Consultant for Sales and Distribution module of SAP R/3 3.0c. Held the primary responsibility for design and configuration of Billing, Credit Management, Consignment, Order Management, and Export Procedures.
- In order management developed a return process which improved the speed and accuracy in the system by defining a smoother process flow.
- Developed the materials for tasks outlined above.
- There were many other areas in which a key role was played by providing a sound knowledge base in such areas as Correction and Transport, Data Dictionary, adding additional fields through user exits for sales order processing, configuration of matchcodes, layout set design, invoice design for invoices generated in SAP, configuration of the Organizational Structure, Material Master Data (Requirements for SD), Terms of Payment, Order Processing, Pricing, Transportation (ASN Spec), Contracts, and Module Scope Documentation.
- Results: All 8 sites were implemented successfully. All modules were live with continued development in the reporting area. Additional reporting needs were identified after the initial implementation due to new requirements imposed by commodity trade information.
- Implementation of 2.2 consisting of SD, MM, PP, FI and Co modules. Re-engineered the business processes in all areas to coincide with the implementation.
- Implemented and configured software on an HP-UX platform. Responsible for SD Module Scope, Business Process Re-engineering, Process Mapping, Testing,, and Reporting for Canada and the U.S.
- Aided in design and implementing operating systems that improved materials management and sales and distribution through emphasis on business process re-engineering.
- Provided leadership and expertise by developing procedures that encompassed the U.S. and Canada which coincided with the strategic planning goals outlined for the corporation’s implementation of SAP R/3.
- In the role of business analyst held overall responsibility between production planning and logistics. Responsible for directing the design of the distribution system that was implemented in the US and Canada.
- Results: All distribution points and manufacturing facilities in the US and Canada were brought on line with SAP R/3. The implementation resulted in more efficient information on stock levels and fluctuations to react to customer demand. By developing effective sales and operations plans using SAP R/3 the manufacturing facilities recognized reduced inventory cost through continuous replenishment methods, lower distribution costs and increased profit margins for various branded consumer goods.