- Proficient Leader offering 13 years of superior background in IT operations, and 10+ directly involved in SAP Sales & Distribution, Customer service and Confidential along with cross - functional expertise in MM, FI, VMS & PM modules.
- Leverages knowledge in leading top to bottom Implementations project in CS & WTY modules.
- Holds overall exposure to and knowledge of automotive, manufacturing & distribution at a conceptual and implementation level in SD & CS modules.
- Has excellent written & verbal communication skills, coordination, and interpersonal skills, serving as an exceptional leader and team player.
- Extensive Management and Leadership skills led to working with the Big 4 consulting firms.
- Utilized superior leadership skills to obtain key roles and responsibilities overseeing all phases of project cycle including, blueprinting, designing, realization, testing, UAT, data conversion, implementation, go-live and production support.
- Proficiently managed multiple projects across various technical platforms simultaneously.
- Expertise in leading an end-to-end implementations project in Sap S/4 Hana SD & warranty module.
- Experience in Business Partner Master Data & Transactional Data conversation.
- Implemented SAP projects in several industries including: Manufacturing & Distribution, Medical, Electronics, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Consumer Products, and E-Commerce.
SAP Sales & Distribution Warranty & Service management Consulting Business Process & Management Project Scope Project Deliverables & Management Training & Development Concepts & Implementation Cross-function Experience Cross-Team Collaboration Client Management Analyzing & Problem-Solving Functional Support
TECHNICAL SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES:
ERP: SAP S/4 HANA version 1709,1809; SAP R/3 versions ECC 5.0, 6.0, 4.5c, 4.6c, 4.7
SD: Business Partner, BP Roles, Order to Cash Processing (OTC), Billing, Periodic & Milestone billing plan, Delivery, Advance Return order & Advance delivery process, Credit Management, Pricing, Pricing Procedure, Master Data, Material Listings & Exclusions, ATP, Output Determination, Account Determination, Contracts & Agreement, Shipping, Transportation, Stock Transfer Order, Intercompany, EDI, Idoc.
WTY/CS: Warranty claim processing, recall management, Authorization, Vendor claim & recovery Master warranty, Equipment master, VMS, Measurement point, Measurement document, Functional location, Labor code catalog, Work center, Repair & Service order, Service notification.
TOOLS: ChaRM, SolMan, HP-ALM, U-Perform, ARIS-Industry Print, Ascendant SAP Toolset, e-Room, SharePoint, Info Pak 5.80 Recorder & Simulator
SAP CS Consultant - Support Lead
Confidential, Kalamazoo, MI
- Provided day to day AMS production support in commercial & Instrument division, tracking & resolving incidents as per Service-level & Operational-level agreements in Service Management.
- Managed daily production incident, segregated & triage high medium & low priority incidents to offshore functional & technical team members.
- Performed initial analyses, resolved High & Medium priority tickets at onsite.
- Performed a Depot repair & Field service process related integration test with SFDC & MW team.
- Managed & provided training to offshore team members on CS & warranty business process.
- Worked with developer to debug & analyze the issue & provided resolution.
- Prepared a new design change request & proposed a solution for supplier warranty process.
Senior SAP SD/CS Consultant
Confidential, Middle River, MD
- Interim engagements to spear head the blueprint workshop for mid- size aerospace company for their order management & logistic line of business.
- Managed a blueprint workshop to obtain a SD/CS business requirement from key stack holders.
- Conducted a system demo of SAP S/4 Hana standard process and new functionalities.
- Prepared a SD/CS processes blueprint requirement document & RICEFW scope list.
- Configured a repair order process and built a integration scenario with Service order process in SM.
Lead Confidential Consultant
Confidential, East Hartford, CT
- Conducted a blueprint session to do an initial assessment of SAP FIORI e-claims portal & ECC enhancement for commercial engine warranty.
- Understand the current state of warranty process & solution & proposed a to be design & solution.
- Prepared a project blueprint documents, process flow charts & system landscape.
- Outlined project scope & feasibility, System design & configuration and prepared a RICEFW object list.
Senior CS / Warranty Functional Consultant
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Gathered a business requirements of Confidential process, system design, configuration & develop and implemented centralized Confidential solution.
- Conducted a demo session of prototype solution to business users & achieved final design confirmation.
- Completed an end to end configuration of warranty claim process and customer master warranty maintenance.
- Authored a functional specification for standard master warranty assignment enhancement during PGI.
- Configured a warranty replacement order, return order & repair order, related item & schedule line category, repair procedure & requirement class for ZRAS repair order.
- Prepared a SIT test plan and test script for several warranty claims, repair order & OTC process scenarios.
- Completed a unit test, supported a SIT test cycles & UAT with client IT and key users.
- Authored a functional specification for warranty, Service & loaner tracking report.
- Configured an Order to Cash process for 3PL India requirement & completed a unit test & SIT.
- Assignment of country specific tax condition to Pricing procedure, maintained condition records & tested in Order & billing documents.
Team Lead, Solution Architect
- Lead a team of individuals to comprehend all current dealer and vendor warranty processes.
- Mapped all complex legacy warranty processes into SAP system to better find a solution and complete all analysis needed.
- With this was able to analyze design and implement a solution in the system to roll out to client as a demo in Sap Fiori application.
- Provides mapping details for claim & Recall in SAP while working with Data migration team.
- Supported Dealer portal team & BI/BW team members onsite.
- Provided training to onsite & off shore teams to better understand the warranty claim process in Sap and warranty claim & vendor claim business process
- Oversees and manages onsite & off shore resources from various locations including US, Canada, India & Egypt.
- Attends PMO meetings to update on critical issue & risk related to current projects.
- Manages and oversees updates on functional specifications, process design documents, test scripts, and business documents.