Certified SAP Application Associate in SAP BW/4 HANA, with creative, enthusiastic, and self - motivated capable of maintaining positive and productive team environment. Proven ability to work with global teams and lead projects of different capacities. Provided leadership and direction to assigned IT team and ensures the availability of required facilities, tools and resources. Adapt quickly to challenges and changing environments. 15 + years of experience in IT field and over 14+ years in the field of SAP BW including B4HANA platform in recent years.
- SAP BI Architecture
- HANA Data Modeling
- Data Provisioning to Reporting
- Project Management
- Design & Development
- Operational Support
- End User Training
- Software Analysis
- B4HANA, BW 7.5 on HANA, HANA 2.0
- ABAP, SQL * Plus, SLT, BODS
- Lumira, WebI, BEx, Analysis Office for Excel
- BW on Netweaver 7.x
- ECC 6.0, SRM, PI,BODS
- Solution Architect
Confidential, Dallas, TX
SAP BI-HANA Lead Consultant
- Worked on B4HANA migration from BW 7.4.
- B4HANA Migration/upgrade was implemented on a different SID using Shell Conversion method along with SAP guidelines.
- Reports were migrated to Analysis for Office and SAP BOBJ (AO) tool used as visualization tool.
- Financial report design and development in BW on HANA 7.5.
- Involved in design and development of HANA Views from 2 different sources to attain the financial report based on product and customer.
- Reports were published using BOBJ(AO).
- Internal Order (commitment, budget, actual costs) and Volume rebate, design and development on BW 7.4
- Involved in design and development of data flow from SAP for Internal order and Rebate agreement reports in BW7.4. SAP BOBJ(AO) is used for reporting.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
SAP BI-HANA Lead Consultant
- Design and development of Global COPA solution in BW 7.5 on HANA cloud platform.
- Migration of BW 7.x cubes to BW 7.5 on HANA. Followed SAP’s LSA++ best practice, development-using HANA modeling techniques, complex transformations, advanced DSOs, Calculation views, composite providers and Data visualization for LO, PM, QM, and FI-AP modules.
- Led reporting, UI design, development and implementation of BI solutions.
- Data visualization for business users is on SAP BOBJ (AO for users and Lumira for executives).
Confidential, Norman, OK
SAP BI-HANA Solution Architect
- Managed a team of 4 offshore resources for Building Efficiency division on BW implementation for 4 manufacturing plants, based out of Malaysia, Pune, Monterrey and Durango. Managed onsite/offshore team on MDG and KPI projects, moving over 300 tables from ECC to HANA via SLT.
- Designed data model and dashboard reports in BOBJ. Data extracted from different sources systems, including ECC, EDW, multiple BW systems, and implemented in multiple phases.
- Managed team of three onsite resources on MDG and KPI projects, Designed and configured SLT for moving over 300 tables from ECC to HANA via SLT.
- Managed team of two onsite resources for migrating EMEA, COPA BW reports to HANA BW system.
- Involved in Query Performance Optimizations by creating SPO cubes in BW.
Confidential, Norman, OK
Principal Engineer/Technologist, SAP BW
- Co-ordinated pre / post upgrade activities, with BASIS team and involved in migrating BEx queries from BW 3.5 to BW 7.3.
- Lead end-to-end solutions delivery of BW implementations for JCI Plants.
- Designed, and developed data model and BEx reports for Building Efficiency division on new product information, MM, Purchasing, QM, and FI reports.
- Handled successfully BI activities pertaining to ECC upgrade/ PI Upgrade.
- Preparation/Delivery of unit test plans and quality test plans for go-live.
- Extracted data from data sources 03, 04,11,12,13 and COPA. Built integrated queries on MultiProvider and published in web and in workbook for SLT for their analysis.
- Built generic data source from ECC, designed ODS/CUBE, published reports in web.
- Designed Cube to extract data from GL for US TAX reports.
- Extracted data from FI/GL (AP/AR, GL) data sources. Designed ODS, Info cube and reports.
- Created the custom COPA data source and developed data model. Developed executive and management reports like Sales Flash, Sales and Margin analysis, Regional sales analysis for executives.
- Gathered information regarding the business requirements from users to design overall layout. Activated data sources for shopping cart creation, approval documents. Created custom extractor for SC and PO lead time and designed ODS and reports for business from SRM.
- Gathered information regarding the business requirements from management and users to design overall layout. Extracted SD data sources from 11, 12 and 13. Designed ODS/Info cube and Multi-provider. Developed complex reporting for users using cell definitions/calculated key figures and restricted key figures.
- Implemented service order extractor (0CS OM OPA 1) in ECC and designed cube and web report as per user requirements.
- Gathered requirements from users to build SOAP interfaces from Non-SAP systems via PI. Created ODS, Info cube, Multi-provider for reporting.
- Analyzed the BW performance using BW Statistics. Purged data in PSA tables older than 2 weeks. Created aggregates, partitioning in cubes and secondary indices on ODS.
- Worked with SAP by raising OSS messages. Worked closely with BASIS to resolves issues related to implementing OSS notes.
- Handled technical issues across all models from coding and performance standpoint for the whole BI team. Worked on update and start routines to manipulate incoming data packets to meet business requirements by enhancing standard SAP extractors to bring in new fields.
- Involved in troubleshooting and problem resolution covering all areas within BW at periodic intervals.