- Knowledgeable and successful professional with international experience.
- Including 9 years working in the United States and Australia.
- Accomplished and results - focused professional with extensive experience leading and managing full life cycle SAP PP/PP-PI implementation projects, core solution based roll-out/roll-in projects, ASAP projects and S/4HANA project, upgrade projects, SAP development projects, and integrations, for clients in high-tech, aerospace & defense, automotive, life sciences, consumer products, and other industries.
- Knowledge of SAP logistics and integration with finance/controlling modules.
- Excel in customer-facing roles advocating for the needs of the customer, ensuring solutions fulfill business requirements, and achieving complete satisfaction.
- Eight Full Life Cycle SAP Project experience
- Transformational/Modernization Initiatives
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Innovative & Creative Thinking
- International & Cross-cultural Teams
- Stakeholder Relationship Cultivation
- User Training & Coaching
- Solution selling / Presale
Primary SAP Modules: Discrete, Process, Master Data, S&OP, DM, MRP, Process/Production Orders, Scheduling, Variant Configuration, MTS, MTO, etc.
SAP Modules: MRP, Consumption base planning, Purchasing, Subcontracting, Inventory Management, Material Master, Batch Management, Classification, Integration.
SAP Modules: Equipment, Functional Location, PM/CS Orders, MRO, RMA processes, VMS, PM/CS Orders with Variant Configuration, Install Base management, Serialized Assemblies/components management.
Other SAP Modules: MES/ME/MII, SD, QM, PS, VMS, APO-DP
Freelance Sr. SAP Consultant
- Leading the process of characterization and definition of project Scoping, analysis of costs, resources and schedule.
- Characterization, analysis and definition of business processes for SD/PP/MM/QM/CO modules in a "Make to Order - MTO” environment.
- Recommendations for significant improvements in existing business processes.
- Business Case Analysis and Business Case document
- Leading the process of initiating/designing/implementing new business processes as well as enhancements of existing business processes.
- Scope includes: SAP ME and SAP MII
- Oversee ASAP SAP PP-PI Full Life Cycle project, cost-effective implementation SAP S/4 HANA, on premise edition 1511 for glue and paint product lines. And additionally a major manufacturing facility manufacturing Ethylene product family.
- Life Cycle project, cost-effective implementation SAP S/4 HANA, on premise edition (First- ever SAP S/4 HANA in Israel).
- Responsible for SAP PP-PI model implementation and its integration points with SD/QM/MM/FI-CO modules
- Responsible for leading weekly integration meetings and resolution of integration issues.
- Achieved issue-free go-live and overall client satisfaction with integration management and PP-PI module implementation.
- Joined roll-in project at late stage, replacing former PP Consultant. Variant Configuration used to configure customer specific machines. Full Life Cycle project.
- Swiftly delved into project to make immediate contributions in highly customized, complex solution within large multinational IT organization.
- Led flawless implementation of SAP PP and achieved complete satisfaction.
- Led business process improvement project to optimize supply chain to minimize on-hand stocks while meeting all customer delivery dates. Project resulted in high levels of client satisfaction.
- Worked on and singed a Partnership agreement with Confidential aiming to market Confidential solution suite and related consulting services.
Solution Consulting Manager/Presales Engineer
- Interfaced with global clients, primarily via trial sessions, to convey value and benefits of Confidential solutions to secure new sales.
- Hosted Q&A sessions to explain technical and functional aspects of Confidential and SAP at a highly detailed level.
- Participated in product management meetings; presented recommendations for improvements and new features for inclusion in future releases.
- Created and maintained presales presentations, price proposals, and other sales documentation.
- Excelled as top presales earner for three consecutive quarters for sales volume and value.
Sr. SAP Consultant
- Managed consulting engagements with clients across public sector/life sciences, airline, chemical, high-tech/telecom, and automotive arenas.
- Led implementation of PP/MM to enable Ministry to track medical emergency kits across Israel used for treating epidemics, disasters, and biological/chemical/nuclear warfare victims. Designed and deployed innovative and effective solution based on batch management and sophisticated management of expiration dates as well as customized programs.
- Achieved exceptional levels of satisfaction and received letter of reference from project leader.
- Managed blueprint phase of SAP PP portion of the project to design unique and effective solution for in-flight service.
- First module leader to obtain approval for blueprint documents from user-side module leader.
- Collaborated on second SAP rollout for German subsidiary and first member of ICL to manufacture fluid products.
- Played key role in developing PP-PI solution significantly different from template, achieving issue-free go live and client satisfaction.
- Drove business process improvements using S/N & Eq, auto creation, and integration with new version of Agile PDM solution. Developed solution to manage company fleet of vehicles. Earned complete client satisfaction.
- Steered implementation of SAP VMS module for trucks division using PM/CS and Variant Configuration to satisfaction of the client.
- Prepared and delivered concept designs and presentation as part of tendering/bidding processes focused on small to medium high-tech companies.
- Prepared and delivered presentation for SCM/PP arena as part of tendering/bidding phase for Applied Materials. Focused on variant configuration.
Sr. SAP PP/MRO Consultant
- Management of a tendering/bidding process, prepared and delivered concept designs and presentations, gathered and compiled project team resources calculation and costing estimation for large medium high-tech companies.
- Provision of training for the standard 5 days SAP course:
- This Rollout phase of the project focused on the implementation of SAP in one Plant in Europe, and additionally implementation of SAP for the overall Supply-Chain activities for 10 European countries where the company maintain warehouses and sale offices.