IT professional with over 14+ years of experience in delivering complex IT solutions and managing solutions across the IT landscape. Strong team oriented leader, effective at managing diverse, technical, functional and internationally spread out team members to reach business and IT goals.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERTISE:
Strategy & Execution
Innovative IT Initiatives
End - user Support
Persuasive communication skills
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP Team Lead
- Manages all phases of product development - analysis, requirements gathering, blueprinting, estimating LOE, solution designing, documentation, development, testing, and deployment of the solution and post production support.
- The main focus being SAP Solutions, Interfaces, web services, ODATA, Neptune, FIORI, Webapps, middleware, RICEFW objects, Webdynpro and PI. Lead multiple projects, upgrades (including S/4 upgrade system preparations) and enhancements. Build KPIs, Dashboards, Power BI data/ trend analysis.
- Deep dive into issues / gaps in the design and suggest a path forward, work with customers and user base to figure out enhancements /improvements to the software product.
- Lend expertise in SAP pricing, variant configuration, SD to various teams in finding a solution/ design to streamline processes.
- Work with vendors on 3rd party tools, Manage POCs, selection and implementation of these tools in the system landscape.
- Define change management process for new applications, and ensure meeting audit criteria and companywide change management criteria.
- Structure project implementation methodology, Waterfall, Agile and ensure implementation according to the methodology selected.
- Implement roles, authorizations, security architecture for integration to the SAP environments.
- Work on SAP modules touchpoints / integrations and bring forward one seamless solution.
- Coordinate / Manage work with multiple team members, including offshore members, other technical members both in SAP and non-SAP systems, QA and business.
- Manage project budget and timeline, to meet or exceed expectations.
- Coach Junior resources on building their knowledge base, help grow them to be future leaders.
Key words: SAP, Web services, PI/PO, Webapps, SAP OTC, SAP SCM /MM, SAP FICO, FILENET, Integration technologies.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
SAP Techno Functional Lead Consultant
- Designed data models, BI Cubes, Generic extract structures to pull data from ECC to SAP BI, ABAP transformations, create reports using SAP ABAP, create interfaces from SAP ECC, SAP APO to Oracle to feed data for the Sales and Operations planning project and feed data from SAP to OBIEE for building reports on OBIEE, improve process for the SCM team / division, Build Dashboards in tableau pulling data from different sources, conduct data analytics and in depth process exploration.
- Working on creating insights into the business process, get better visibility of process and weak points into the business.
- Design tableau Dashboards better suited to the business needs, educate / advice users and developers on better presentation of data, reports.
- Create Technical documents, develop and Co-ordinate SAP ABAP /BI work, build interfaces for SAP integration with JDA Sales and operations planning tool.
- Major Projects worked on were Sales operations planning and SCM dashboards.
- In this role I lead a team of SAP BI, SAP ECC, OBIEE and Functional team to deliver results, and enhanced customer experience.
Platform: Sap ECC, SAP ABAP, SAP BI, APO, OBIEE, SQL, PL/SQL, Tableau, JDA.
SAP Technical Lead
- This role Involved analysis, requirement gathering, estimating LOE, solution designing, creating a technical design document, development or coding of the technical design, testing, and deployment of the solution and post production support. Research and Analysis of the best solution.
- Has extensively debugged issues / problems in the both custom and SAP standard code.
- Worked with SAP on multiple OSS notes implementation. Worked on Performance tuning / Optimization of Custom reports and programs. Has worked extensively creating / modifying and maintaining RICEFW objects.
- Implemented BADI, enhancement framework, user exits, BAPI extensions, develop custom BAPI s and function modules, RFCs, Module - Pool programming, Custom Screens, BI extractors, transformations, Interfaces, FTP, UNIX coding within SAP, BDC (Batch Data Processing), Query development, ALE/ EDI interfaces, Data Dictionary, ALV reports, Sap Scripts and Smart forms, ABAP Object programming.
- Actively supports the existing production system and simultaneously works on new deployments.
- Creating /scheduling/ maintaining and monitoring batch jobs using SM36 / SM37 and UC4 job scheduler.
- Created many custom workflows and modified standard workflows depending on business requirements. Has experience working with the Business Rule Framework.
- Document maintenance in SAP Solution Manager. Support Transport Management and movement of code from development to quality to production deployments.
- Plays a techno functional role by understanding business procedures and SAP processes and guiding the business when needed.
- Coordinating all ABAP work done for the department which involves distributing work, preparing technical specification for other programmers (both onsite and offsite), and acting as a mentor and give appropriate knowledge transfer/ training followed by code review and maintaining coding /development standards.
Platform: SAP, ABAP.