- Expertise in the following areas of SAP SD, MM, LE: SAP SD consultant with 6 years 7 month of SAP experience out of 10 years of total experience.
- Sales: Inquiry, Quotation, Sales Order, Rush Order, Cash Order, Scheduling Agreements, Contracts.EDI: EDI Transactions, Partner profiles, Inbound & outbound parameters, RFC controls, Process codes and message types. 810, 811,820, 850,856, 860, 940, 945 and others BD87 and Idocs exporting to EDI systems.
- Shipping and Transportation: Delivery document types, Delivery Item Categories, Shipping Point
- Determination, Picking, Packing, Route Determination, ATP, Shipment Creation, MRP and Availability Check.
- Variant Configuration: Creation of Configurable material, Maintained Characteristics, Values, and defined Classes.
- Schedule lines: Schedule line confirmations, MD04 Confirmations, JIT (Just in time) planning and configurations.
- Logistics: Shipment Process, transportation planning points, Supply chain process, customer demands,
- Pricing: Condition tables, Access sequence, pricing procedure, Creation of pricing procedures for computation of discounts and defines and assigns condition type for discounts in pricing procedure.
- ATP: Configurations, transfer of requirements, material master stings, checking rules, Product allocations, customer hierarchies, product hierarchies, backorder processing, rescheduling, on quantity, against product allocations, against planning.
- Purchasing: Purchase Requisition, RFQ, Purchase Order and Stock Transfer Order (STO).
- Inventory Management: Goods Receipt, Goods Issue and Returns Delivery.
- Billing: Billing Document Type, Credit Management, Pro forma Invoices, Revenue Management.
- QM, PP: Good experience in integration points With SD / OTC area for QM & PP.
- Good knowledge on S/4 HANA database areas to populate the SAP SD table data to program interfaces and reporting areas.
- Good Knowledge in SAP Hybris integration, data flow, RFC areas, Billing and Pricing areas.
- Good Knowledge in Consolidation projects on merging 2 company codes with existing business process and interface consolidation for upstream and downstream.
- Strong in developing functional specifications for the FRICE/ RICEF and guiding Technical team members for enhancements like user exits, sales reporting and other modifications.
- Extensively interacted with ABAP Programmers to develop custom solutions to satisfy business requirements, debugging etc.
- Extensive experience in using Batch - inputs, LSMW tools and developing the use of EDI/ IDOC s, managing the trading partner implementation process, interfacing EDI with internal applications (XML, Flat files databases).
- Manage and execute Unit-testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance Testing using Test
- Director (HP Quality Center 9.2) with system user, provide updates to the project work plan.
- A quick learner having people management skills.
- SAP FIORI, SAP AATP Hand on experience on GTS.
- In my SAP career I was involved in both implementation and support projects Rollout, Upgradation.Functional skill SAP SD, LE, Shipping, Billing,SAP ATP,SAP S/4 Hana.
- Technical Skills SAP AlE, EDI,IDOC for master data as we will transactional data works on BAPI, routine and userexit.SAP conversion, simplified data in logistics, Customer and vendor integration, AATP,Output Sales order, delivery and billing,1511,1610,1709,1809.
- Worked on SAP SD integration with other module like SAP MM,PP,FIProcess, Third party sales order process, Intercompany sales process, Credit Management, and Pre-sales activities.xperienced on interfacing SAP with non-SAP systems, multi-site / multi-country roll out, best practices. Worked on ECC6.0& E.C.C EHP5, SAP Net waiver 7.3, 7.4
- Complaint processing in SAP system Credit memo request, debit memo request, credit memo, debit memo.
- Logistic Execution: LE, ATP, MRP Output, Shipping Handling unit Management, Shipping
- Delivery Interface Delivery Scheduling.
- Knowledge on USEREXIT, BAPI, and BADI ROUTINE Worked on CIN depot Extensive experience on IDOC, ALE, EDI, PI Non sap to sap, and sap to non-sap. Sales order creation, quotation creation using BAPI.
- Strong knowledge on Indian TAX Procedure TAXINN, TAXINJ Depth knowledge sales process Factory sales, depo sales, excise, GST calculation ITC credit mechanism
ConfidentialApplication Development Senior Analyst
- SAP S/4 Hana Migration with new implementation approch xml, staging and direct transfer .
- AATP hands on experience.
- Hybris Integration synchronous and asynchronous .
- Experience with order replication using data hub hybris management consol.
- Master data replication using ale order replication using bapi.
ConfidentialApplication Development Senior Analyst
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Warehouse Management org structure design and development.
- Interface between MM inventory management and Warehouse management.
- Physical inventory for Warehouse Management.Material Management Master Data (Vendor / Material/ Source list/Info record/quota arrangement / condition records / service master etc.)
- Delivery process with Warehouse management. Exposure to Ticketing Tool like Service Now
- Worked on Change request like as standard preauthorized change request CHARM request
- Implement/Rollout & Support experience for SAP SD module including SD Customization activities.
- Good understanding on SAP SD Master Data Management.
- Expert knowledge in SD Sales activities like Inquiry, Quotation, Contract & Scheduling Agreement Demonstrated expert knowledge on Output/Printing Forms for Sales & Billing activities Having a good understanding SAP Credit Management .
- Experienced in SAP ECC SD, Logistics Execution and good cross stream exposure.
- Good Integration knowledge with other SAP Modules like SAP FI/CO, SAP PP & SAP MM.
- Good Knowledge on Interface integrations with SAP SD modules is an added advantage
- Having Localization knowledge for India (Excise Duty/GST).
- Well versed with SAP SD Reporting including customized reports as per busines requirements.
- Well versed in SAP SD Functional Testing (Regression & Non - Regression Testing) for Rollout/Upgrades Capabilities in writing good Functional Specifications (FSD) for SD related Developments and own the delivery to Business along with the Technical (ABAP) Team.
- Communicated the understanding of customer concerns and requirements with the internal team to work and resolve gaps/ issues
- Understand the requirements and provide value-added suggestions.
- Rigorous and concerned by delivering high quality work in a challenging environment (multi- cultural) Experienced in Leading a Team of 3 ~ 5 from Offshore
- Provided status reports for projects to management and Co-ordinated with the functional teams to schedule and monitor jobs.
- Provided Resolution to the user on ticket according the severity and priority. As well a s i n te g r a t io n p o i n t s t o re l a t e d a r ea s S D/ MM / LE / P P / F I.
- Rectified P5 P4 and p3 incident on SALES, DELIVERY, BILLING, and OUTPUT.
- Bug fix issue standard changes interface issue like EDI, ALE, IDOC
- Issue resolved sap JDA Prolink.
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Worked on RICEF35, RICEF37, RICEF49, RICEF369 EDD 274 Sales order upload
- Designed the form for Sheffield, Functional Acceptance testing done and sent for approval to onsite lead, coordinated with the transportation team TR Available in quality once available done the testing in quality. Output type with price
- Configuration: Output type Creation assigned the form and program in the output type Condition Record Created pricing procedure.
- Configuration Development System: with respect to Sheffield sales-Delivery-Billing.
Environment: ECC 6.0, Hybris 5.3, 5.4
- Configured EDI po received from logical system .Configured Output for purchase order.
- Experienced in VARIANT Configuration, Creation of characteristics, Class,object dependency, configuration profile BOM creation .
- Hybris Implementation using HYBRIS DATA HUB, Master data replication using HYBRIS DATA HUB, Sales order replication using HYBRIS DATA HUB to HYBRIS system
- Data replication from HYBRIS to SAP using HYBRIS DATA HUB
- Worked as a contributor for the Enterprise SAP Application project for implementation and production support project
- Conducted requirement gathering
- Designed Functional specifications for order to cash process sales process B2B Synchronous POWERTOOLL, B2C
- Asynchronous ELECTRONIC & Synchronous Pricing and ATP check.
- Master Data Replication using HYBRIS DATA HUB as middle ware Customer, Material, price, stock to Hybris system.
- Configured system to get data from Hybris to Sap to Hybris by AlE using IDOC and HYBRIS
- DATA HUB.
- Worked on SAP Datahub & integration using standard adapters, customizations
- Knowledge on CRM, WCMS & OMS.
- Exp in integration with SAP & other back - end systems:
- Exp in Hybris web commerce projects:
- Knowledge on Spring Framework, REST web services, development & integration.
- Reviewed and approve Technical specification documents.
- Designed and configured new partner functions, order types, item categories,, schedule lines, Pricing in SAP Defining variants classes, characteristics, dependencies.
- Exposure on RFCs and ecommerce integration.
- Lead the efforts of SAP team to maximize the effectiveness of SAP Solutions to support business goals of the company. Strong exposure to integration technologies including IDOC, ALE, RFC, PI and Web-Services.
- Demonstrated capability to utilize best practices to support SAP ERP Configurations across modules for the business.
- Proven ability to understand the business processes of the organization and the core application environments. Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities
- Creation of test scenarios for unit testing and integration testing for all SD business processes and getting the sign-off.
- Experienced on OTC Process for B2B Scenarios and B2C
- SAP Master Data Structure.
- Strong SAP Hybris Commerce SAP Technical expertise and experience.
- Knowledge on BRIM and HYBRIS Integration TELCO.
- Ability to build and manage cross functional relationships.
- Ability to operate in an agile delivery framework.
Up gradation ECC to EHP5
SAP SD Associate Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0, ehp5
- Rich experience in configuration, development and testing activities in SAP SD module Identified opportunities to improve system functionality and business process Participated in requirement gatherings and
- Identified test conditions, test scripts, master data and coordinated unit and integration testing.
- Resolved many OTC issues. Configured pricing procedures as per requirements of the client
- Worked on partner functions.
- Experienced on HPQC.Test Plan and Test lab unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing. regression testing.
- Worked on SD LE, MM, PP, SD - FI integration issues.
- Designed and developed end user .
- Conducted end user workshops on integration testing with legacy system Solved EDI-IDOC issues.
- Done User acceptance testing for the developments. Developed test scripts test scenarios for
- User acceptance test.
SAP SD Associate Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Worked on Variant configuration.
- Provided Resolution to the user on thicket according the severity and priority. As well a s i n te g r a t io n p o i n t s t o re l a t e d a r ea s S D/ MM / LE / P P / F I
- Logistic Execution: LE, ATP, MRP. Output, Shipping Handling unit ManagementShipping Delivery Interface.
- Third Party sales, Intercompany, Consignment Sale, STO.Outbound delivery process, to process, good knowledge on output, route determination, and other master data(customer master data, material master data, condition master).Strong expertise in Idoc processing found the route cause and rectified accordingly.
- Extensive knowledge on order to cash process including quotation to contractknowledge of availability check, logistic execution, inventory management,procurement,MRP.