- As a Business Consultant with 19 years of experience, Flavio has participated in nine end - to-end implementations including Plant Maintenance, Project Systems and Quality Management, and worked as Business Analyst for Services, and Manufacturing companies for more than ten years.
- Knowledgeable and with experience in the business process, Flavio is capable to design and implement PM using MRS (Multi-Resource Scheduling) and SWM (SAP Work Manager), PS and QM integrated with MM (Material Management), PP (Production Planning and Control), SD (Sales and Distribution), HR (Human Resource), IM (Investment Management), BW (Business Inf. Warehouse), ECM (Engineering Change Management) and Document Management, if necessary using ASAP and Fit/Gap methodology.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with solid leadership capabilities
- A long experience in a consultant position
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Superior problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Improved communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player
- Highly self-motivated, willing to take the initiative
- Support implementation of Fiori Time Entry for maintenance work order process
- Achieve simplification for Gas Control and Projects using Personas
- Provide necessary knowledge transfer, development of tools and direct support to the users to implement Operation Docs replacement in ECC, and Incident management using Lead software, Fiori and ECC.
- Using Fit/Gap methodology, drive business meetings to analyse Quality Management integration using TransCanada process to confirm its adherence and potential gaps.
- Plan, document and support Unit, Integrated and User Acceptance Testing suing HPQC (Quality Center by HP), for operation and engineering business process using ECC, Multi Resource Scheduling (MRS), and SWM (SAP Work Manager) for preventive, corrective and regulatory work.
- Identify and map business process to support Operating Running Hours, Well Pressure Readings, Gas Loss (LAUF), and Oil and Gas Lab analysis interface with ECC with external application like Essential, RACR, SCADA and CPG developments.
PM/ PS / IM / QM / MM / PP SAP Analyst
- Implement maintenance process to support a new business operation. Corrective, Preventive and Refurbishment process, including master data, were extended and made available for the new business unit.
- Support the adaptation of purchasing process of a plant outside Canada to adhere to the local government requirements (Fiscal and Accounting Report).
- Simplify the QM process in order to use standards functionalities to optimize the QM analysis. Sample procedure, catalogues, and characteristics and Class Characteristics were utilized to restructure the QM process.