A functional consultant position in a reputed organization where I can get opportunities to utilize my SAP skills in contributing effectively for mutual success.
- Being worked as a core member of the BAU Billing Team, I have quite a several Change Requests experience, Worked on Enhancement of Functionalities (Add ons), and having experience in resolving Production defects in Deregulated Market.
- Possess sound knowledge of business processes in the utility domain in the UK and North America Geographies.
- Recognized as a consistent performer with a strong bias for action, efficiency, and troubleshooting with passion and commitment.
- Effective communication skills for client interaction & interfacing, team building, and interpersonal relations.
- Extensive and wide range of Knowledge in Master Data (Business master data, Technical master data, and Billing master data) and worked on the configuration of those at all levels.
- Manual/Agile configuration of billing class, Rate type, Operand, Rate category, Variant programs, Schema, Rates, Rate determination, etc. and have enormous hands - on experience in the configuration on these.
- Manual Configuration of Billing and Invoicing including RTP billing, Mass Billing, Billing configurations.
- Configuration and Implementation of Regional Structure and defining out sorting Check Group for billing and invoicing.
- Experience in working on Payment schemes, Budget Billing plans, Instalment plans, Invoicing, and Bill Printing.
- Having a wide range of Knowledge in Device management like Device installation (Full, Technical), Device removal (Full, Technical, Billing), Device reversal, Move-in/Move-Out process price metering operations: Meter reading, Portioning, scheduling, MRU.
- From CRM Perspective, having quite a bit of knowledge in Product proposal, Product change, Home move, and other basic functionalities.
- As a Correspondence Consultant, I have a wide range of knowledge in all modules as we need to gather information in smart forms from various modules of the trigger.
SAP IS - U Billing & Invoicing Consultant
SAP IS-U Business Consultant
SAP IS-U Functional Consultant
- Worked on various releases with the following deliverables:
- High-Level Impact Assessment (Blueprinting) of Business requirements and walkthrough with client and Effort Estimation.
- Functional Design and Solution walkthrough with the client (Functional Specifications).
- Functional testing and Cross Module Integration /Link Testing.
- I have experience of leading a product configuration Team and delivered numerous products into a sale.
- Cut-over and Post go-live activities. Post-go-live handholding support, core, and end-user and BAU support.
- Continual learning of SAP IS-Utilities business model and typical business scenarios on day-to-day to assimilate and contribute towards project goals.
- Preparation and execution of test scenarios for various standard configurations and custom developments.
- Leading a Team for Archiving activities of Functional and technical objects and carrying out the same for SD/IS-U Objects.
- Worked on some critical projects like Tariff Simplification, RMR project, Complex Metering, Price change / Product change project and Automation of the same, and Agile Product Build Tool.
- RMR project (Retail Market Review) is the implementation of changes recommended by regulations like simple choices, clearer information, and fairer treatment to customers.
- Worked on Franchise contract’s billing and Rate determination.
- I have worked on Unbilled Revenue reporting.
- I have worked on implementing the proposal of Supplier cheapest tariff based on the requirements.
- The complex Metering project involved activation of all processes for customers having complex meters.
- End to End Implementation on Price change and product change Projects as well as the agile functionality of the same.
- Analyzing and determining the Correspondence trigger points wherever required and generating correspondence for customers via smart form functionality.
- Worked on Complex Smart forms like Payment schemes, COS Gain Journey, COS Loss Journey, and Product Change Journey and few FICA correspondences like Installment plans, Direct debit journeys, Dunning Procedures, etc.
- Worked on developing a new Bill forms for generating Customer’s billing when standard SAP Bill forms are not meeting the customizing requirements.
- Creation and replication of Master data from ERP to C4C.
- Handling E2E scenarios to support Customer’ requirements.
- I have experience working with both B2B and B2C customers.
- Worked on creation of Business and technical master data like a Business partner, contract account, prepaid account, product configuration, etc across SAP CC, SAP CI
- Worked on E2E prepaid and Postpaid scenario, Dispute management, Collective management, Credit management.
- Having experience in Convergent Charging (SAP CC) tools.
- Having experience in Convergent Invoicing (SAP CI).
- Have a complete hand-on experience in MCF
- I have experience in maintaining the OData services.
- Worked on various issues maintenance of SAP MCF.
- I have experience in working with Fiori launchpad.
- Have created catalogs and tiles and linked with the newly created or an existing role.
- Billing & Invoicing.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Correspondence Management and Bill forms.
- Device Management/IDEX.
- Hybris C4C
- SAP MCF (Multichannel Foundation for Utilities and Public Sector)