- SAP Certified development Consultant in ABAP with 7 Plus years of SAP experience.
- Accomplished professional with expertise in RICEFW development and worked in the areas of Implementation, Upgrade, Rollout, and Support.
- Considerable knowledge in Eclipse ADT for ABAP Development, HANA Studio, SAP HANA Modeling.
- Good experience in Creating Calculation Views, Analytical & Attribute views, CDS Views.
- Hands on Experience in SAP Eclipse - ADT,
- Experience in Creation of ABAP Interfaces, Classes and Objects.
- Experience in Transport Handling mechanism.
- Strong knowledge in Data Dictionary Concepts.
- Have worked on Implementation, development and Support projects.
- Expertise in design, development and troubleshooting of applications using SAP ABAP RICEFW in Classical and Object-Oriented ABAP, Classical Reports, ALV Reports using OOPS and FM, Module Pool Programming, Interfaces-BAPI, BDC, File Handling, ALE-/IDOC, Enhancement: Implicit Explicit, BADI, User Exits. Smart Forms, Business Data Toolset.
- Development of Interfaces using Batch Data Communication BDC using Call Transaction and Batch input Session methods, BAPI and ALE-IDocs Methodology.
- Expertise in Dialog programming and Developed Custom transactions and Tool Development.
- Performance Tuning of the existing Developments SQL Trace ST05, Runtime Analysis SAT, and Code Inspector SCI Tools.
- Experience with data modeling using Attribute View, Analytic View, and Calculation View.
- Knowledge of AMDP-ABAP managed Database Procedure and CDS (Core Data Service) Views.
- ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.40
- SAP ABAP 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, ECC 5.0, 6.0, SAP Business One 9.2
- ABAP on HANA
- DDIC Objects, Object Oriented ABAP, Function Modules, SAP Script, SmartForms, FPM Forms.
- Report Development using ABAP, BDC, BAPI’s, Exits - BADI, New Enhancement, New Debugger, Interfaces,
- Query, OSS note, Transport Handling
- MODULES: CMS,PSCD, FICO, HCM, MM, and SD Modules, SAP Emigall
- Module Pool/Dialog Programming using ABAP Workbench tools for developing custom functionality within R/3.
- Performance workbench tools like Runtime Analysis, SQL Trace
- Languages: ABAP/4, OO ABAP, SQL, JAVA
- Databases: Oracle 9i, Oracle 8i, SQL Server & MS-Access
Confidential, Fairfield, OH
Sr. SAP Technical Consultant
Environment: EHP 7 for ERP 6.0, S/4 HANA, SAP Windows 10, Claims Management, BDT, Webdynpro FPM, ALV, BDC, BAPI, User Exits, BADI, Idoc’s, SMARTFORMS.
- Requirement gathering and analysis with business team and Functional consultants. Technical feasibility analysis and effort estimation for the client requirements.
- Worked on POC project for HANA development.
- Developed few custom ABAP Reports using Eclipse ADT.
- Worked in all the major areas of ABAP/4 Development Workbench including ABAP-OOPS, Smart Forms, ALV and Module Pool programming. Experienced in latest FIORI, CDS, FPM, ABAP on HANA and BRF+, Workflows.
- Worked on S/4 HANA system, CMS - Developed reports for Claims on HANA.
- Analysis, planning, development and testing application changes for interfaces, reports and BDT objects.
- Creation of Technical Specification Documentation analyzing Change requests and Issue reports.
- Preparing and presenting system changes for enhancing the project solution to Design Review meetings and senior management meetings.
- Responsible for the on-time delivery and quality of the deliverables delivered.
- Design Build and Testing of the critical/complex deliverables.
- Reviewing the technical design documents, source code and unit test documents of the team to maintain the project quality standards
- Developed enhancements related to BDT Events to reflect changes on screen and for backend data processing.
- Developing a Workflow to transfer Re-Insurance Loss Diary tasks created in FPM to business workplace Using a custom class.
- Working on Standard and custom FPM OVP, OIF Components for Webdynpro Applications in Claims Management.
- Working on customization of OVP FPM for Re-Insurance.
- FPM UIBB LIST, FPM UIBB FORM Components customization.
- Adding Pages, Sections and UIBB’s to the Standard Applications.
- Customized WEBDYNPRO FPM .
- Customization of BDT Events of DCHEK and DSAVE.
- User exits and Custom function Module development to get the claimants related data to be called in BDT events.
- Building a workflow to transfer a custom task from FPM to business workplace.
- Working on Object Oriented ALV reports to provide the quarterly successful claims made with interactive drill downs to get the details of the business partners.
- Applied and Documented SAP Market Place notes as needed in support.
- Knowledge transfer to new contractors and employees on regular basis for new developments and support work.
Sr. SAP Technical Consultant
Environment: SAP Business One, SAP R/3 Version ECC 6.0, SAP Windows 10, FICO, MM, PM, PP, LE, ALV, BDC, LSMW, BAPI, User Exits, BADI, ALE, Idoc’s, SMARTFORMS and Oracle10i.
- worked on various workflows related to MM module- PO workflow, FI Invoice workflow to send reminder emails, triggered from various transactions and interfaces. Developed Webdynpro ABAP tool to trigger workflow for final approval and reports to track the workflow progress.
- Maintained Automatic Workflow Customizing Settings.
- Developed all other related objects like ABAP class, Function Module, Rule and SPRO Settings.
- Created ALV Reports using OOP’s ALV Report to drill down the Labor Utilization.
- Generated report for extended warranty’s using Object oriented Concept for condition types and values, invoice date and Sales recoded date and Equipment and Contract information for Warranty administrative Purpose using
- Object oriented ABAP
- Developed a BDC data loading program to upload data from legacy system to SAP R/3 system by adding/changing Material master data in MM.
- Created interfaces using BAPI for Purchase Orders and Goods Movement.
- Developed an inbound interface in FICO for Other expenses on orders data received from Other SAP system in a flat file for KB11N Tcode using BAPI.
- Developed an Outbound IDOC for Customer master to add Address and Customer classifications segments and generated a partner profile.
- Developed custom order requirement and data transfer routines for inbound delivery.
Sr. SAP ABAP Developer & Migration Consultant
Environment: SAP R/3 Version ECC 6.0 Windows 10, WM, MM, PM, FI modules, SQL and Oracle10i.
- Solution Design and gap analysis based in Client input and requirements.
- POC’s for newer Implementations.
- Developing interfaces to legacy systems, reports, RFCs, BAPIs, SmartForms, Inbound/Outbound, BADIs
- Developed LSMW Objects for various master data uploads like Material Master, Vendor Master.
- Developed classical batch Input program to transfer Legacy Data containing Vendor Addresses into R/3 System.
- Developed a BDC data loading program to upload data from legacy system to SAP R/3 system by adding/changing Material master data in MM to be used for data Migration.