- +7 Years experienced in manufacturing industries as SAP Key user - medical, electronic, and automotive.
- 1 Year as SME in Electronic Industry
- +12 Years experienced as SAP Business & Process Consultant.
- +5 Years experienced as Leader and Manager for multidisciplinary teams.
- Experienced in all aspects of support on analysis and problem solving in functional processes, based on standardization of activities, focused on process and operational excellence.
- SAP coach, prepare and coordinate projects, translate the business requirements into functional design specifications for SAP system setup through either configuration or development.
- Team leader with ability to act as an advisor on professional and technical issues with a view towards reaching decisions.
- Ability to mentor and coach team members to ensure continuous development of the team.
AREAS OF STRENGTH:
- Strong in project strategy. Knowledge of the principles, techniques and methodology of project management, quality management, and change management.
- Effective organizational leadership and team coordinator skills .
- Strong analytical skills to understand and analyze business processes for conversion to system and to optimize existing processes.
- Ability to quickly identify and analyze technical risks & impacts and define alternatives & prioritizations to remove roadblocks. Ability to manage multiple deliverables independently in a fast - paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers and senior management.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SAP Business Applications Consultant
- SAP ECC Full implementation for Confidential .
- Project with Agile methodology towards preparation for S4 Hana. Delivery activities took place, including Japan Global Procurement center and warehouse delivery center for plants.
- SAP Agile Data preparation / MD analysis for automatic load, identifying strategic tasks and critical data in SAP.
- Propose and build interfaces with development team.
- Participate with solution architect Director to apply designs and process standardization for centralize purchasing practices.
- Training of super users and SME s
Consulting Services Manager
- Lead Consulting services for ERP implementation projects: SAP, SAP Business One and Epicor. Define strategy for new implementations and /or improvements on ERP business.
- Develop and implement consulting processes and internal methodology to ensure quality in all deliverables for the project, in a functional and technical basis.
- Install activities on design thinking for innovation on a company, helping the customers to get a complete solutions roadmap with strategic objectives, apply metrics, ensure teams with high performance, using a model of operational excellence which help customer to measure, validate and improve.
Purchasing Assistant Manager
- Lead Purchasing operations along with Functional Purchasing Mgr., focusing on internal improvement projects like: barcode label for all productive materials and electronic packing slip, supplier evaluation, implement a process to solve material issues and payments problems analyzing root cause problem based on Lean Manufacturing methodology applying A3, PDCA analysis.
- Develop a strategy to reduce excess and obsolete materials, analyzing usage, demand inside and outside of the plant.
- Leading SME activities with ECC SAP and SRM, Kinaxis, identifying user roles and help to create incidents using Service Management methodology.
- Support on SAP Project shield activities, Master Data and SAP upgrade (testing cases) using Service Management methodology.
Sr. Project Leader
- Project Leader responsible for knowledge transfer activities to take the project in to the AMS support model.
- Follow up to incidents created for PRD ambient.
Functional Risk Manager
- Assure that all opportunities of the SAP line service were approved by Directors, Service leaders and Confidential.
- Follow up with Contract Manager in order to assure contract complies
- Follow up projects deliverables in conjunction with other teams in order to have the QRM and performance indicators according to the company policies
Sr. SAP MM/PP/WM Lead Consultant
- support to a various companies with requirements to improve and include new functionalities in their system.
- Preparation of proposals for services to customers, integrating the portfolio of services, calculation of staff needed for the project, as well as the calculation of the hours of service based on the needs and implementation modules.
- Operations Leader for client Cementos de Chihuahua - Implementation of SAP solutions through support tickets and requests for small projects, coordinating a team of SD/CRM, ABAP, FI consultants.
- Implement training schema with the COE Manager in order to comply with needs for analysts and junior consultants.
Sr. SAP MM/ WM Consultant
- Support to a pharmaceutical company with requirements to improve and include new functionalities in their system.
- Implementation of SAP solutions through the provision of small projects (release periods of 3 - 6 weeks), which included: Solution Manager documentation, unit testing application, user training on new processes and / or improvements solutions applied.
Master Data Project Coordinator / SAP MM Sr. Consultant
- SAP implementation in Cemex Latin America
- Coordination of different teams in Master Data Migration of all modules from JDE to SAP modules from 3 countries: Colombia, Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic.
- Manage activities of Project Management and preparation of progress details and results in data migration environment: d evelopment, q uality and production.
- Directly responsible for the migration of vendor master data (SAP MM).
- Participation in migration tests in vendor master data for Nicaragua, Panama, Costa Rica and Mexico.
- Presentation and application of proposed solutions to SAP MDM team for process improvement and information management in other countries.
SAP MM/ WM Sr. Co nsultant
- Rollout - implementation of WM in a food company.
- Preparation of Business Blue Print to implement WM managed with radiofrequency WM for raw materials and finished products warehouses.
- Directly responsible for presenting results and progress to the Steering Committee of the project.
- Coordinator of a functional consultant and 2 developers for developments applied.
- Strategy development finished product storage delivery branches.
SAP MM / PP Sr. Consultant
- SAP implementation in CEMEX Mexico: participate with the Training Committee to implement the Plan of Training SAP Production Module
- Development of training materials for the PP module, based on the BPP's generated.
- Training users, key users support for understanding transactions and business processes with SAP.
- Documentation of business process maps for the Production module based on TO - BE definition.
- SAP training courses developed on an e - learning platform (efront).
- Efront partner for Mexico: representing the firm in Mexico, doing activities of sales and installation in client server.
Senior Business Consultant
- Sr. Consultant for MM COE team, giving support to 10 different companies on solution problems with system and business process, back up for activities of training, prospecting new customers, taking new projects.
- Project Leader managing a team of 8 business consultants for MM team. Leader for the on boarding project; training and introducing new analysts for consulting activities.
SAP MM Jr. Consultant
- Full analysis and maps processes along with SAP practices inside specific departments, handling of plastics plant, accounts payable department, payroll, supply chain inbound and outbound departments.
- Full documentation for all processes on Lucas plant as a support for SAP migration version.
- Buyer for electronic components for FORD Valeo client (automotive project).
- Handling critical components (A) based on ABC inventory analysis.
- Managing more than 260 electronic components, (including service parts).
- Managing and involvement on improvement on credit and supply processes.
Planner / Buyer
- Key user for Materials Management for a 2nd phase of SAP implementation.
- Directly involvement with the Business Blue Print for Purchasing at all companies in
- Confidential Group working with external consultants for customizing SAP according to BBP
- Inventory Control and management of productive material (including Aluminum in high volumes). Improvement on a 50% of Inventory rotation.
- Daily communication with more than 70 Mexican and American suppliers.
- Managing more than 200 metal mechanical components.
- Planning for midterm on Aluminum supply, working directly with prices negotiations.
- Logistics management for purchasing, increasing customer service solutions for Confidential .
- Full process acknowledgement for sells between sisters companies.
Senior Planner / Buyer
- Buyer for electronic components for VISTEON/FORD project
- Leader for 2 buyer s team.
- Key user for purchasing transference from IMCOM system to SAP.
- SAP System management for purchasing and inventory control.
- Logistics management for purchasing. Managing more than 200 electronic components.