- SAP S/4HANA Certified FICO Consultant with 9 years of expertise in SAP - FICO/FSCM involving in three implementation, three Support Projects and Rollout projects with Strong organizational planning skills and ability to work in a self-directed mode to accomplish tasks on time and with a high degree of quality.
- SAP Experience consists of S/4HANA financial transformation,Central finance Migration,Greenfield Implementations, Rollouts, upgrade projects, Transitions, shadow support, steady state, Global production support, Minor enhancements and Minor projects.SAP Full life cycle Implementation experience consists - FICO & Integrated business process study, GAP Identification, Solution mapping, RICEF Identification, Preparation of Business Blueprint Document consists of AS-IS & TO-BE document, Configuration as per design document, Conducting & Supporting business users in FICO & Integration testing (following integration test-scripts and unit testing), cutover activities (legacy data loading & data reconciliation control activities)
- Expertise in customizing, configuring and implementing various SAP FI and CO Modules.Extensive experience in SAP FI, CO, FSCM and Integration with cross functional modules like CRM Sales, Services SD, MM and Project systems.
- Extensive experience in SAP integration with third party systems like Vertex,Salesforce,Hyperion,IBS,Cybersource,Cforia,Polaris, Ariba and Symphony etc.
- Have Very good working knowledge in FICA. Have very good working knowledge on S/4HANA Finance 1610 and 1709 migration and implementation.
- Received excellent customer feedback throughout the career.
- SAP S/4HANA General Ledger Accounting (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR),Asset Accounting (FI-AA) Module and Project systems
- Cost Centre Accounting (CO-CCA), Profit center accounting (CO-PCA) Internal Orders and Product costing.
- FSCM module including Credit Management, Collection Management and Dispute Management.
- Very good Knowledge in S/4HANA 1610 and 1710 Migration and Implementation.
- Central finance Migration
- Lockbox Payment and Electronic bank statement configuration
- Credit card authorizations and settlement which includes integration with Delego and Cybersource.
- Defining the Tax procedures and integrating it with the accounting system.
- Configured for vendors subject to withholding tax and extended withholding tax.
- Extensive experience in configuring the SAP taxes integrating with Vertex.
- Extensively worked on integration with vertex system including Configuring the communication, Testing the external system tax data retrieval, Activating the Tax Interface System, Configuring the External Tax Document, Defining the tax jurisdiction code structure, Customizing Master Data Tax Classifications (SD), Maintaining Master Data (SD),Maintaining Master data (MM),Setting up tax codes, Setting up SD condition records and Configuring Tax Per Document.
- Worked in resolving tickets with respect to interfaces like Vertex.
- Coordinated with various departments like engineering, accounts payable, purchasing, asset management etc to analyze various issues related to taxes calculated from Vertex and helped in documenting the process flow.
- Intercompany STO and Billing process
- Integration of ECC with CRM Sales and Service modules.
- Integration SAP FICO with Cross functional modules like SD, MM and PS.
- SAP Integration with third party systems like ARIBA,SFDC,Genetran,Concur,Tango,Polaris,Cofria and Symphony.
- SAP integration with Vertex and US taxation
- IDOC monitoring and reconciliation.
- EDI enhancements
- Working with posting validations, substitution rules, forms, interfaces (ALE & EDI), user-exits, and reporting tools.
- Extensive experience in developing specifications for Interfaces and Custom Reports
- Providing support for critical Month end and year end activities and performed year end activities like product hierarchy maintenance, Asset closing, fiscal year variant maintenance, PCA cycles creation, SKF layout update, PCA realignment, Number range maintenance, GL AP AR, PCA and SPL carry forward.
Software / Products: SAP SD and SAP MM; Project experience -SAP FI-GL, FI Accts Payable, FI Accts Receivable, FI- Asset Accounting, IDOCs, SAP-Controlling, Cost center accounting,Profit Center accounting,internal Orders,FSCM- Credit management,Collection Management,Dispute Management,SAP integration with third Party Systems like Concur,Hyperion,Cforia and Polaris .
Development Tools / Languages: Project experience in ABAP Debugging.
Hardware / Operating Systems: Windows
General Tools: Project experience in Microsoft Applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access,JIRA,Remedy,Service Now,HPQC and Solman.
ERP Packages: SAP S/4HANA 1809,SAP ECC 6.0
Tools: BMC Remedy, HPQC, Solution manager, Share point, Documentum,GE box,Agile Method
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/2007 , XP
SAP S/4HANA FICO Consultant/CFIN Migration consultant
- Review the business requirements, Completion of FIT/GAP analysis and translate them into detailed functional designs for development, testing and implementation.
- Conducted the Workshop sessions like Validate and Align Sessions with business users and other teams.
- Finalization of scope and convert them into the multiple sprints. Worked on entire Solution design, Configuration and testing of Accounts Payable Module.
- Worked extensively on Multiple outgoing payment file formats, Electronic Bank Statement, withholding tax configuration and reporting for US and Canada companies.
SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Engaged by client to rollout SAP ERP system to their US Plants to harmonize product costing across Europe and USA.
- Using Agile methodology to implement global solution in US plants.
- Detailed local Process Analysis and requirement gathering for business process in scope of implementation.
- Business Analysis for requirement gathering and Gap analysis to list out IN TAKE forms required.
- Responsible for implementing product costing using product cost collector and cost object hierarchy.Responsible for implementing Asset accounting,
- General ledger accounting, Accounts receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Develop functional specifications for the proposed solution Technical.
- Supported business simulation test cycle as per agile methodology and User acceptance test.
- Responsible final preparation for go-live activities and working with data migration team for master data set-up.Supported Hyper-care.
Environment: SAP ERP Version 6.0
SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Participated in work shops to migrate to S/4HANA and IBP solution.
- Involved in as is and to be solution discussions. Provided an assessment of data element level readiness for migration
- Documenting conflicts (configuration, master data etc.) across systems, determining if mapping / consolidation / harmonization is required by data element, analyzing system specific requirements and usages of data elements, profiling output as inputs to data design in Central Finance.
Technical Environment: SAP S/4HANA
SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Working as a SAP FICO consultant for migrating the client system from JDE to SAP. Responsible for configuration, customization of SAP fico solution, Moving the changes from Development to production.
- Involved in BST4 Acceptance testing, guiding users to complete testing in stipulated time lines, working on defects and resolving the defects to complete the business testing.
Technical Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
SAP FI/CO Lead
- As an onsite SAP lead consultant responsible for gathering business requirements and converting them into business solutions.
- As per Client template, updating the configurations as per business requirement for each company codes.Coordinating with offshore team members for development of the objects to be delivered.
- Preparing functional specifications for the RICEFs and configurations.Working on configuration/customization and development objects.
- Responsible for functional unit testing and move the changes to Acceptance test system.
- Responsible for acceptance testing and move the changes to
- Integration test system.Helping users to complete UAT and resolve all the issues in UAT.
- Responsible for migration of changes to production system.Data Migration from legacy Oracle to SAP.
- Working on technical cutover activities and Hyper care support.Training the business users and providing the documentation on system and process flow.Post Go live and support.
- Working on Agile methodology, where we are responsible to deliver the system to business users in short span of time with critical timelines.
- Primarily working in the below areas.FI Global settings, New General Ledger Accounting (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR),Asset Accounting (FI-AA) Module,Project systems.Cost Centre Accounting (CO-CCA), Profit center accounting (CO-PCA) Internal Orders and Product costing.FSCM module including Credit Management, Collection Management and Dispute Management.SAP integration with cross functional modules like SD,MM and PP.SAP integrations with different interfaces like IBS(GE specific internal billing system),Concur, Hyperion, GEARS,TPC, Sabrix and Flavors.starting from Business requirement gathering to production movement and As onsite SAP Lead consultant working with the offshore team in handling the critical support issues and ensuring that the tickets are resolved within the stipulated SLAs.
- Ensuring that offshore team is resolving the tickets within the stipulated SLA timelines set and guiding them to resolve critical tickets.
- Daily interaction with users in a challenging client facing environment.
- Resolution of day to day business issues by fixes and enhancements by means of Tickets as well as Change Requests.
- Performs Root Cause Analysis of Functional errors and derives corrective solutions and suggests actions to prevent.
- Working on Minor enhancements Hypercare support.Providing critical Month end support.Idoc reconciliation and Monitoring.
Technical Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
SAP FICO Lead
- Configuring the specific requirements for CPG like credit check (FSCM),Credit card settlement process.
- Configuring the Credit card settlement through third party clearing houses like cyber source and discover.
- Integration with third party tax system vertex.
- Extensively worked on Canadian tax solution where US company code selling goods to Canadian customers and tax should calculate based on Canadian regions.
- Worked on configuring tax rules in vertex, maintaining tax exemptions, registrations.
- Checking the sic logs for any kind of issues.
- Wrote functional specification TAX interfaces with VERTEX.
- Handling the customization part through specific enhancements, validation and substitution.Involved in implementation of financial contract accounting.
- Involved in integration activities with sales and CRM services.Integration of SAP with Majento(store order creation) and ARIBA.Inbound interfaces with genetran and Olympus affiliates.
- Data Migration from JDE to SAP.Preparing the test scripts for unit testing, Integration Testing and uploading in HPQC.
- Responsible to conduct UAT testing with Business.
- Responsible to conduct regression testing with business for existing MSG system.Post Go live and support.
- AMS Support:Working as onsite SAP consultant managing the offshore team in handling the issues and ensuring that the tickets are resolved within the stipulated SLAs.
- Ensuring that offshore team resources are properly loaded, help them in solving tickets where required and ascertain that the tickets are resolved well within the stipulated SLA timelines set.Daily interaction with users in a challenging client facing environment.
- Resolution of day to day business issues by fixes and enhancements by means of Tickets as well as Change Requests.Performs Root Cause Analysis of Functional errors and derives corrective solutions and suggests actions to prevent.
- Working on New GL accounting, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable and Asset Management.Working extensively on FSCM module including Credit Management, Collection Management and Dispute Management.Works on interface issues with Genetran, Concur and Polaris.Working on Idoc Monitoring and resolution.
- Working on Vertex integration issues and US taxation.
- Extensively Working on Integration issues with SAP CRM sales,service Modules and MM.
Technical Environment: SAP ECC 6.0,