- Totally 26 consecutive years SAP basis experience in many quaint - essential Fortune 100 companies .
- Totally 9 years SAP Hana DBA experience.
- 24 consecutive years of Oracle DBA including Oracle11g/12c, 10 years of DB2(UDB) DBA, 7 years SQLServer DBA.
- Available for 24x7 ON-SITE support.
500 (e.g. S/4Hana, ERP6. Solman, PI/PO, BOBJ, SRM, CRM, Hana, Sybae ASE, SCM etc.)
SAP system upgrade
SAP enhp upgrade (enhancement packs)
SAP BI BOBJ
Dual Stack split
SAP Enterprise Portal
ILM archiving with IXOS(now OPENTEXT)
Homogeneous database copy(migration)
Heterogeneous database copy (migration)
Oracle DBA (including 11g and 12c)
MS SQL server
UP-UX (up to 11-23)
SAP TMS (Transport management system)
SAP MI (Mobile Infrastructure)
SCM APO LiveCache
Solution Manager 7.1
SAP BW/BI basis
Confidential, St. LuisSenior SAP basis consultant and Hana DBA
- Daily ECC, Portal(JAVA), BW(ABAP+Java), GRC, SLT, SOLMAN7.2/CTS and BOBJ/BODS administration routine, upgrade front-end Fiori using Maintenance Planner. Massive Fiori configuration on SAP gateway. Massive Fiori trouble-shooting for SOLMAN7.2.
- Extensive Hana DB administration work such as DR/HA test, performance tuning, security setup for Hana users including script-based roles, extensive Hana system replication and takeover tests. Extensive 3rd party integration with BW on Hana, e.g. MS Office Analyzer for BPC on Hana, Postgres DB/Oracle DB for Hana SDA/SDI.
- Upgrade Hana from Hana1SP12 to Hana2SP3. Proven expertise in upgrade terabit DB with zero downtime in a system replication environment.
- Extensive BI/BPC administration: upgrade BI/BPC using Maintenance Planner and SUM, configure SSL for BPC application, reconfigure BPC after OSDB migration and Hana DB refresh.
- Extensive LTS data provisioning in a side car scenario. Proven expertise on LTS setup, scheduling, troubleshooting, etc.
- Extensive Solman7.2(ABAP+Java) configuration for technical monitoring, CHARM, EWA report, User Experience monitoring, Solman documentation, Wily Introscope for Java monitoring, etc.
- Support BOBJ/BODS4.2 in a distributed environment. Daily support for job server, file repositories, profiler repositories and local repositories. Full user security administration on BOBJ/BODS. Install and support BOBJ information steward. Connect BODS to different systems such as Hana, SQLserver, Oracle,etc. Upgrade BODS/BOBJ.
- Periodic Hana DB refresh for QAS and sandbox ECC using PRD DB, extensive use of post-copy automation (PCA) for Hana DB fresh.
Senior SAP basis consultant and Hana DBA
- Perform OSDB migration to secured military zones for defense contractors.
- Extensive PO/PI configuration.
- Configure CHARM for ECC transport.
- Daily Hana DBA routines including capacity planning, Hana installation/upgrade, different Hana
- DB tracing, Hana user/role administration, Hana DB backup/restore based system refresh, 3-tier Hana system replication, SDA/SDI configuration, SLT real time replication for tables, etc.
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP basis consultant
- SAP/S4Hana and SAP/Hana(Azure) systems in the areas such as upgrade using SUM, software patching, security setting, monitoring, etc. for SRM, S4HANA, BW(ABAP+JAVA), BI/BPC, CRM, FIORI, Solution Manager7.2(CHARM), BOBJ/BODS4.2 etc.
- Extensive Solution Manager 7.2 Maintenance Planner configuration/troubleshooting for SUM used in upgrade.
- Especially focused on Fiori update using Maintenance Planner.
- Extensive use of SAP Landscape Management3.0 (i.e. LaMa, previously known as LVM) for SAP systems on Hana DB, UDB/DB2 as well as Hana sidecar scenarios. Extensive setup of SAP LaMa3.0 SP05 for all SAP products on Hana, e.g. ERP6(S4HANA)/IS-Utility, BW, EWM, BPC, PI/PO, sidecar, etc. and define their dependency for provisioning. Proven expertise on define custom operation/hook/service for provisioning. Install/upgrade Lama components using Solman maintenance planner and SUM. Use templates to schedule jobs. Massive SAP host agent install/upgrade on all kinds of servers, e.g. AIX, Linux (Hana appliance), RHEL6, cloud, windows, etc. to facilitate SAP LaMa provisioning.
Confidential, Downingtown, PA
SAP Hana administrator
- Configure CHARM for ECC transport;
- Support Hana Smart Data Access for remote 3rd party databases, e.g. Oracle/JDEdward, etc.;
- Implement Vertex Cloud on S4Hana systems and trouble - shoot from Hana DB side;
- Implement Hybris Commence Cloud Platform with PI/PO(Sybase/ASE15) for Hana based systems and trouble shoot from Hana DB side;
- Extensive Fiori and S4HANA update activities using SUM and Maintenance Planner.
- Extensive S4Hana front-end and back-end administration.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Extensive SAP Hana implementation includes: create S/4HANA database and landscape, proven Hana DBA expertise on troubleshooting on S4Hana, Fiori, Gateway and backend connection. Daily DBA routines in Hana environment as well as Database infrastructure software/tools management . implementation of NW7.5 as the SAP Hana SLT servers (DB Oracle) landscape, perform extensive Hana DBA duties such as install, patching, trouble-shooting and tuning.
- Daily routine Hana DBA activities on SLT server including trouble-shooting, replication setup, performance tuning, Hana SID rename, extensive Unix scripting, etc.
- Massive OSDB Hana migration for SAP HR/ERP6(ABAP+JAVA) landscape to higher release and new HW.
- Proven ability for capacity planning and trouble-shooting in complicated environment.
- Proven ability on 3rd party integration such as Vertex configuration for SAP HCM, PI integration for vendors.
Senior SAP basis consultant
- Install Hana DB1.0 revision SP102 with hdblcm on Hana Enterprise Cloud (HEC);
- Extensive S4Hana administration;
- Migrating Business Suite (NW7.4) including ERP6, BW,BOBJ/BODS, etc. to Hana Enterprise Cloud (HEC) on SUSE Linux with multiprocessors (from 4 CPUs to 60 CPUs);
- Scale out above systems by adding multiple additional application servers on SUSE Linux;
- Various post-install configuration and activities including CHARM setup, RFC setup, etc. in a cloud (HEC) environment;
- Document all above procedures for client’s Hana administrators.
- Routine Hana and Sybase administrator activities (e.g. DB autospace management, ID/role security management, backup/DR, etc.) to facilitate the migration project.
- Solution Manager7.1 (Solman) MOPZ and Maintenance Planner are constantly used to calculate support package/add-on queues for SUM to apply EHP7 or patches on Java and ABAP. Documented entire SUM procedure.
- Proven expertise on administrating SUSE Linux file systems in a distributed environment, e.g. NFS export file systems, NFS mount file systems, Linux ID/group, file system security permission, Unix scripting, etc.
Confidential, Houston, TXSenior SAP basis consultant
- Massive data center migration including the landscapes for SAP NetWeaver, ECC(hana), BW, BOBJ/BODS(V4.1 clustered), GRC, CRM, SAP PORTAL, Solution Manager7.1(CHARM, N+1 LANDSCAPE), SAP process integration, ILM,SRM, REDWOOD, PI/PO(JAVA), BI/BO4.1, etc.
- Proven Oracle RAC DBA expertise on migration and troubleshooting.
- OSDB Migration in a HANA shop with BI/BPC, BOBJ/BODS4.1, PI/PO, SRM, EP, ERP6(HR), TDMS, CRM, IDM, Solman7.1 etc.
- Proven Hana DBA expertise. Extensive CHARM setup for ECC transport.
Confidential, Atlanta, GASenior SAP basis consultant
- Extensive SAP BW system migration from DB2/ZOS to Hana/Linux using SWPM/ Post - Copy Automation (PCA);
- Comprehensive migration rehearsals by cloning production to sandbox for precisely deciding resource requirements, downtime, trouble-shooting, etc.
- PCA is extensively used to handle delta queues during BW Hana migration therefore delta is seamlessly transferred to the migrated system.
- The migration includes Unicode conversionNW7.01->7.4 upgradeBPC upgrade to BPC10HA cluster setup and DR/HA.
- Proven expertise at handling huge DB (bigger than 15 terabytes) in various migration steps.
- Proven ability on minimizing migration downtime.
- Proven Hana DBA expertise on user management, role management, backup/recovery, etc.
- Solution Manager is constantly used to manage the project.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FLSenior SAP basis consultant
- Participate a large SAP Hana migration/upgrade project.
- Use Database Migration Option (DMO) of SUM to migrate six AIX/DB2 based NW7.x to LINUX/HANA based NW7.4.
- The migrated SAP systems are 15 TB.
- Numerous DMO performance tuning tips/tricks are applied to reduce the down time for the 15 TB databases.