- IT professional with 8+ years of comprehensive experience in SAP Basis Administration, which includes design, implementation and support for different SAP components like ERP, NetWeaver, BW, S/4 HANA, BW on HANA DB.
- Configured HANA Database System Replication for High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solutions.
- Experience with Installation of ECC, NW7.4, S/4 HANA and configure of Fiori.
- Worked on different databases like SAP HANA, Oracle, DB2, and MaxDB on different OS platforms like AIX, Linux, HPUX and Windows.
- Knowledge on integrating on premise SAP Systems with HANA Cloud. Create users assign security groups and roles to them in Google and Azure Clouds.
- Deploy and configure GCP Firewall, Virtual networks.
- Performed System copy, OSDB Migrations, Cloud Migrations SAP System Upgrades.
- Creating Instance, Memory, Disks & VCPU’s in the GCP portal.
- Experience on configuring SAP Instances High Availability & Disaster Recovery.
- Good experience in trouble shooting and performance tuning on ABAP and Java systems.
- Experience in analyzing System Logs & ABAP Dumps, updates and SAP locks.
- Importing Support packages/Addons of ABAP using SPAM/SAINT and JAVA using JSPM/SDM/NWA.
- Transport Management system (STMS).
ERP: ERP 6.0, SAP Net weaver, SAP HANA DB , BW7.4, SCM7.1, Solman7.0, 7.2, SAP BODS /BOBJ and S4HANA.
Database: Oracle (9i, 10g, 11g), DB2, MAX DB, SQL Server, SAP HANA Database.
Operating System: Windows 2000/ XP, Windows 2008/2012 Server, UNIX (HPUx, Solaris AIXLinux)
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP Basis/Hana Consultant
- Extensively worked on HANA database studio to perform HANA administrative tasks like start and stop HANA database, monitoring, user creation, role creation, privileges.
- Installed SAP HANA Database 2.0.
- Migrated ECC system to S4HANA. Migrated S4HANA to AWS environment using backup and restore method. Hands - on experience in managing configuration, AWS Migration, Deployments, maintains SAP application in the AWS environment.
- Installed stand-alone SLT Replication Server and configured add on in ECC for SLT to replicate the data into the HANA system serving as the Sidecar.
- Setup and manage systems that have HANA multitenant DBs.
- Used DMO tool to upgrade and migrate BW landscape to HANA database
- Configured failover for the HANA database for high availability. Worked on scale-up and Scale-out environments.
- Working on HANA Administration and Configuration.
- Performed Restore and recovery of Multitenant DB and working on Hana backup activities
- Worked on HANA Refresh Activity using Disk Backup Restore. Monitor status and resource utilization of tenant databases.
- Performed Schema export and import activities.
- SAP note implementations.
- HANA Monitoring and Troubleshooting using the SAP HANA Studio.
- Troubleshooting the SAP HANA Performance Issues.
- Collecting diagnostic dump from HANA Studio and submit to SAP support team.
- Performed SAP security administration activities.
- SAP HANA License Implementation
- SAP HANA Backup / Restore.
Environment: ECC6.0, NW 7.5, SAP PI, SAP Portal, SAP SRM, SAP BW 7.5, SAP Gateway 7.3, SAP Solman, S/4 HANA 1.0/2.0 Oracle 11i, AIX, Linux.
Confidential, Brisbane, CA
Sr. SAP Basis Consultant
- Monitoring the system and performing the Daily Health checks. Ensuring that the sap systems are always up and running. Monitoring the Database growth.
- Check the Work process over view to monitor Work Process Status.
- Background jobs monitoring, report on delayed background jobs.
- Transporting Requests to systems within landscape.
- Scheduling and Checking backup and archived backup logs.
- Monitoring workload analysis to check which work process/transaction/report/user/Client/ server is taking more response time.
- Monitoring the spool requests.
- Creating RFC destinations.
- Monitoring SAP Buffers for number of Swaps and hit ratios.
- Installation of SAP Router and configuration
- Maintenance and upgrade of SAP ECC servers on Unix/AIX/Linux using SUM.
- Good exposure of AIX, Linux and Solaris operating systems.
- Worked on HANA Migration for ECC system using DMO Tool.
- Worked on HANA upgrade. Upgraded HANA 1.0 to 2.0.
- SAP Marketplace: Downloading Support Packs, Add-On components, Notes, Creating Messages.
- Checking authorization issues and assigning missing authorization according to user group and company codes.
- Worked with BRTOOLS for DB related activities and Table space administration.
Environment: ECC6.0, NW 7.5, SAP PI, SAP FIORI, SAP Solman, Oracle 11i, HANA, MAX DB, Linux, AIX, UNIX.
SAP NetWeaver Basis Lead Administrator
Confidential, Mahwah, NJ
- Experienced in Greenfield, Brownfield and keep the lights on projects & Performed 24x7 production support.
- As Basis Lead responsible for SAP NetWeaver 7.4 GRC 10.1 in-place upgrade.
- Performed OS/Db Migration of SAP ECC system from NW 740 EHp8 Oracle on Aix to SAP Business Suite on HANA.
- Configured the Transport Express for SAP Landscapes for importing Transports.
- Implemented latest SAP Kernel Upgrades on the ECC, BW, CRM, GTS, GRC, PI, SCM systems.
- Identifying the current Technical/Functional setup of Redwood Landscape at SYSCO and give a Process oriented Solution to the client in handling the SAP Batch Jobs across SAP ECC/BW/PI/CRM/SCM systems.
- Tuning the performance of Non-prod & Prod SAP systems supporting the release projects.
- Database administration activities like extending table space by adding data files, index rebuilding, updating statistics, and DB Check.
- Performed SAP System refreshes, Support Pack upgrades and Kernel Upgrades.
- Experienced in Netweaver ABAP and JAVA Stack administration and performance tuning.
- Performed oracle data base upgrade from 10g to 11g.
- Configured SAP Java application server for SAP BI 7.0 EHP1 instance for both QAS/PRD systems.
- Upgraded NW CRM 7.0 to NW 7.0 Ehp2 SP04.
- Upgraded NW WebAS Java 7.01 to NW WebAS Java 7.3
- Upgraded Solution manager from Solman 4.0 to Solman 7.1.
- Worked with IT Audit teams to provide the necessary audit reports in compliance with SOD/SOX