- Over 20 years of SAP BASIS experience successfully managing production systems and network infrastructure with comprehensive experience in IT administration with direct input into all aspects of Network and Systems procurement, installation, configuration and administration.
- Proven ability to successfully lead and implement projects within agreed upon parameters including installing Hana, S/4HANA and copying/refreshing NetWeaver 7.x (ABAP and ABAP+Java), upgrading SAP systems from 3.0F to 3.1I, 4.6C/4.7 to ECC 5.0/6.0, ECC 6.0 EHP7 to S/4HANA 1610.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.x Certified Management Consultant and an SAP Hana Certified Administrator specializing in BASIS Administration, Production Support, System Installations, Upgrades, Service Pack Updates, System Patching and Note Implementation.
- 24/7 Production Support of SAP systems (S/4HANA, ECC, EP, CRM, BW)
- Installing/Maintaining SAP Hana Platform Edition 1.0 database SPS09+
- Installing SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 on Hana
- Installing SAP NetWeaver 7.x product instances, Workforce Performance Builder 9.2
- Installing Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1, 7.10, ECC 5.0, 6.0, R/3 4.7, CRM 70, CRM 7.0 EHP2, SBOP ENTERPRISE 4.x, Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2
- SAP upgrades (3.0F, 3.1i, 4.6C/4.7/ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, S/4HANA 1610, SAP Solution Manager 7.1 EHP1 to 7.2 SPS08).
- Windows/SQL Server, Unix/Linux and Oracle on multiple platforms.
- Applying SAP notes and Patches (ABAP & Java) using SNOTE, SPAM/SAINT, SP MANAGER and JSPM; SUM 1.0, SWPM 1.0, SAPGUI installs.
- SAP user administration, SAP CCMS/Central system monitoring, SMD/E2E Root Cause installation/setup.
- SAP Profile Generator (PFCG), SAP Client copies and VMware vsphere 5.5
- System Copies (ABAP, ABAP+Java or Java standalone) & refreshes.
- Proficient in
- Change Transport System (CTS), SAP Screen Personas 3.0.
- Windows System Administration, Loftware Label Manager and Oracle upgrades
- Working knowledge of
- ABAP/4 report development.
- Oracle Applications and Tecsys EliteSeries ERP software.
- Solaris 9 & 10, Linux, HP - UX 10.20, AIX Admin & Optio DesignStudio
Senior Basis Consultant
- Used the SAP Demo21 July 2019 process to build an s/4hana system and created a video to demo desired processes.
- Basis support for an internal RE-FX system. Applied multiple notes to bring functionality up to date.
SAP Basis Consultant
- Part of Basis team responsible for building and configuring SAP Asset Manager for proof of concept project. This included SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Cloud Connector and on-premise ERP system. Documented process used.
- Validated installation and connectivity of SAP Gateway Cloud to ERP on-premise backend and Vesta Hydrogen app for DEV & QA systems.
- Provided support to functional implementation consultants during SAP EAM go-live preparation.
- Monitored SAP landscape including ABAP dumps, System logs, batch jobs, etc.
- Activated OData Services for Fiori and Business Function sets using SFW5.
Confidential - Waltham, MA
SAP NetWeaver/BASIS Consultant
- Maintained internal network by performing SAP system updates, Windows updates, SAN, VMware & VPN administration.
- Updated Solution Manager 7.1 SPS13 to Solution Manager 7.2
- Installed SLES Linux Virtual Machine.
- Installed SAP Hana database 1.0 SPS09 on Linux VM.
- Migrated EHP7 ECC on SQL Server to EHP7 ECC on Hana.
- Updated Hana 1.0 SPS09 to the latest support patches (SPS12, 122.22)
- Installed ERP 6.0 EHP7 on Hana.
- Updated ERP 6.0 EHP7 on Hana to the latest support pack stack.
- Used Maintenance Planner to generate XML file and get required files.
- Migrated ERP 6.0 EHP7 on Hana to S/4HANA 1610.
- Created/Copied required Hana database users with needed security profiles.
- Developed scripts to backup the database, compress the files and transfer them to a different storage location.
- Restored SAP Hana database to various points in time to meet requirements.
- Upgraded SAP Production landscape to EHP7
- Managed installation/configuration of new Equallogic PS6100 SAN.
- Managed upgrade of internal VMware ESXi 4.1 to ESXi 5.5 and migrated existing VM systems to 5.5.
- Created/configured multiple Virtual Machines for demo purposes.
- Upgraded SAP Production landscape to EHP6
- Installed multiple ABAP add-ons for different Proof of Concept scenarios (SAP CPM, Fiori, Personas, etc.)
- Upgraded SAP Personas to 2.0 SP2
- Installed Solution Manager 7.1, updated it to SPS 13 and (re)configured system using SOLMAN SETUP.
- Upgraded multiple demo systems to EHP7.
- Managed installation/configuration of VMware ESXi 4.1.
- Build Windows 2008 R2 systems using VMware ESXi 4.1
- Build SAP ECC 6.0 systems
- Installed ERP EHP4
- Installed and activated various SAP Best Practices (EC&O, Consumer Products, and Professional Services).
- Upgraded systems to ECC 6.0 EHP5
- Performed various system copies as required.
- Installed SAP CRM 7.0
- Installed CRM Best Practice add-ons and activated all Solutions/Scenarios
- Upgraded system to CRM EHP1.
- Installed SAP BW 7.0
- Performed initial configuration on BW ABAP & Java stacks
- Installed BOBJ BOE 3.1 and 4.0
- Installed BOBJ Data Services 3.1 and 4.0
- Support functional consultants’ requirements as needed and performed system support as required.