- Highly skilled professional leading 5 warehouse management SAP implementations. Train and direct business users to optimize procurement, product configuration, picking, pulling, put away, returns management, and billing in an order to cash environment.
- Collaborate successfully with business partners to align and implement high density storage, warehouse shipping software, and onsite shuttle relays to complete successful business strategies.
- Direct experience and familiarity with facilities, personnel, culture, systems and processes. Direct understanding of high impact factors and key quality indicators (safety, cases per man hour, reducing pick omits, breakage, returns, missing cases and inventory), and knowledge to maximize efficiency for success.
- Demonstrated leadership skills motivating both unionized and non - union associates toward shared goals.
- SAP PTP Expert | SAP Fiori | SAP WEBI Superuser | SuccessFactors Admin
- Power BI | WalkMe | WalkMe Insights | SharePoint | Roadnet | Microsoft Teams
- Contech | Winshuttle | DMW&H Conveying Systems | Manhattan Scale | HANA | Bastian | Workday
Manager of Warehouse Control Systems
- Led Warehouse Management SAP business owner for 5 successful SAP implementations to improve inventory management and reduce operational costs.
- Led on-site training of senior management and warehouse associates during implementation, demonstrating system capabilities, processes and benefits, which led to successful adoption of SAP processes and best practices.
- Gathered requirements to implement an onsite shuttle relay system in 2 facilities to maximize storage and retrieval in picking and put away process.
- Led collection requirements, configured, and tested new functionality for SAP business process improvements for 14 SAP warehouses to ensure they operated at optimal levels, adjusted process in response to changing end user needs and issue identification.
- Streamlined breakage and recoup process from 12 man-hour to 2 man-hour process by identifying inefficiencies, designing and implementing a program to automate system processes using SAP, Winshuttle and WEBI.
- Gathered, analyzed, and organized Key productivity indicators for senior management, focusing on identifying opportunities to reduce operating costs.
- Analyzed picking data, successfully balancing pick lines to within .07% on inventory shipments of 53K cases.
- Supported cross functional business processes with finance and distribution with focus on sales.
SAP Operations Trainer
- Developed and modified end user training documentation for SAP warehouse procedures.
- Created, standardized and automated velocity report, optimizing picking and put away.
- Taught, updated and implemented SAP WMS in warehouses converting to upgraded systems to facilitate smooth transitions to new, more efficient systems.
- Designed pick and put away strategies, ensuring optimal cases per man hour.
Day Warehouse Supervisor
- Identified and executed best practices in inventory controls, resulting in 0.15% variance (.0015) on $60M in inventory.
- Served as primary liaison between sales management, suppliers, credit department and warehouse during new product rollouts and regular programs, eliminating aged inventory.
- Reduced work-related injuries and ensure compliance with Company and OSHA regulatory standards by managing safety of employees.
- Specialized in inventory control with focus on correcting inventory, finding missing cases and reducing pick omits.