- Extensive experience in SAP implementation and operational basis support on multiple production servers along with project activities on customer landscapes.
- Experience in SAP solution manager installation, SPS upgrades, Managed system configuration, Early watch alert configuration, Technical system monitoring configuration.
- User and security administration in SAP system, IBP and QLIK Management console.
- Hands - on experience in all aspect of ABAP Engine Administration including client Copy/Export/Import, System Refreshes, System copies, Support packages, Spool administration, Background Jobs, Workload analysis, Backup/Recover, Add-on installation, System monitoring/ Maintenance and applying SAP OSS notes.
- Proficient in Data Migration / Data Conversion using BODS/LSMW/BAPI/IDOCS and LTMC.
- 4+ years of experience in SAP Data Migration / Conversion / Integration / SAP HANA Modelling and ETL Tools using SAP Data services- BODS 4.0/4.1/4.2 and SAP HANA Studio- HANA 1.0/2.0.
- Loaded data into Customer Master and Material Master using DEBMAS, MATMAS Idocs using BODS.
- Proficient in Various Transformations like Validation, Merge, Case, Table Comparison, Hierarchy Flattening, Key Generation, Map Operation and Data Quality Transforms like Match, Data Cleanse transforms etc.
- Proposed Best practices in SAP BODS and SAP HANA Modelling, Good in proposing Performance Optimization techniques.
- Thorough knowledge in SAP HANA 1.x/2.0 and good in writing SQL query and creating Views (including Analytic, attribute and calculation view) in SAP HANA studio.
- Expert on Information Steward - Metapedia, CUSTOM Cleansing packages, Match reviews, Data profiling and Validation rules, score card set up.
- Proficient in advanced modeling using Hierarchies, derived views, restricted calculated column, variable, input parameter, currency conversion.
- Proficient in execution of practical application of Agile framework components (user stories, scrum, sprints, sprint planning, release planning, backlog refinement, daily stand-up etc.)
- Have expertise to review and gather business requirements and interpret these into an architectural design and information model in SAP HANA environment.
- Expertise in Real time jobs using SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT).
- Experienced in Tableau data visualization for HANA and Big Data.
- Proficient in of SAP HANA Administration using SAP HANA Studio.
- Good understanding of cross module integration and experienced in Planning and scheduling of objects to be migrated.
- SQL Query optimization/tuning and learning effective SQL programming techniques.
- Good knowledge of Data Warehouse Concepts including Schemas, Dimensions and Facts etc.
- Good knowledge of SAP BW on HANA.
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning concepts and Algorithm, Big Data tools, python and R programming.
- Proficient in Unix and MSSQL Server.
- Hands on knowledge of QA automation tools UFT, Worksoft Certify, CBTA for SAP testing.
ETL: SAP BODS (4.2 SP7-SP9)
ERP: SAP HANA SP12, SAP ECC 6.0, S/4 HANA 1809
Databases: SAP HANA 2.x/1.x, Oracle10g/11g, PostgreSQL, SyBase
Development IDE: HANA Studio, SAP Data Service Designer, PL/SQL developer, pgAdmin4
Configuration Management Tool: SVN, BODS Management Console, SharePoint, IBP Server, Qlik MC, Xandria
SAP BASIS/ HANA Consultant
- Responsible for system administration and support of technical architecture, including Basis support of SAP NET WEAVER and BW platforms, with the goal of providing excellent system reliability, performance
- Provide SAP Basis administration Support, Performance monitoring &tuning, Problem analysis & resolution, and other activities required to maintain system integrity and maximize uptime.
- Raised SAP incident to SAP and registered the SAP Router static IP address at SAP global.
- Incidents and Service requests handled on daily basis production issues.
- Created Golden client and test client in development server for functional configuration.
- Configured STMS, SMTP in development server.
- Configured ADS using Solman Java stack.
- Generated and applied license for SOLMAN, S/4 HANA and Hana DB applications.
- User administration and role assignment in S4 system, IBP, QLIK, Solman.
- Configured CUA for S4 HANA, Fiori server and maintained user administration centrally from S4 Hana client.
- Transported change requests from Dev system to Test, Quality and Production system.
- Scheduling and monitoring the background jobs.
- NWA administration for Java systems across the Landscape.
- SAP system monitoring using BASIS t-codes and Xandria tool.
- Applied Add-ons through SAINT.
- Involved in Monthly maintenance window and System refresh/Upgrade activities.
- Creating OSS connection to SAP and maintaining system details in service marketplace.
- Applied OSS notes and support packages based on functional consultant requirement.
- Applied patched through SPAM, SUM tool.
S4 HANA Migration Lead/ Developer
- Responsible for driving the entire data migration effort to migrate data from several legacy applications and legacy SAP environments to new SAP implementation.
- Responsible for Pre-Load and Post Load data validation and for creation and distribution of preload and post load reports related to legacy and SAP data.
- Responsible for the development of SAP BODS ETL jobs, workflows, dataflows and loading of data using IDOCs and LSMW. To create workflow and dataflow using different transforms like Merge, Table comparison, Query etc. to get the desired data into target DB.
- Coached team in optimal time utilization through concepts of scrum and agile management methodologies.
- Led sprint reviews and daily scrum meetings to touch base with whole team and ensure that all members were performing satisfactorily.
- Implemented CDC (Changed Data Capture) to load delta load.
- Scheduling and monitoring the jobs in CMC.
- Involved in ETL Testing.
- Implemented Slowly Changing Dimensions type -1&2 techniques to load current and Historical Data.
Senior SAP HANA and BODS Developer
- Developed HANA Information views for smart sales report graphs as on date, as on 1st of the current month, quarterly trend analysis of the last 8 quarters + current quarter for selling, servicing and horizontal units according to the users’ access data & usage report.
- Dimensional Modeling and optimization of SQL queries. (memory utilization of view should be less than 10 GB and execution time should be less than 5sec are the benchmarks set by higher management).
- Developed BODS jobs for monthly historical data.
- Being a SPOC for performance and responsible for reviewing HANA views and BODS jobs to improve the design, performance and memory utilization.
- Involved in integration testing and deployment activities.
- Implemented Slowly Changing Dimensions type -1&2 technique to load current and Historical Data using different transforms (Transformation: Table Comparison, Historic preserving, key generation, case, query, merge, validation and map operation)