- A certified SAP consultant with over 14 years of SAP specific experience across many industries, including Mining, Utilities, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, performing 6 End to End implementations to date, from blueprinting, configuration, realization, testing, and training, to on - site support.
- I am a SAP Enterprise Asset Management Consultant (10 Years) with strong knowledge of Material Management (4 years), and 4 years in S4/Hana.
- I have experience as an Information Systems professional working in large, diverse corporate environments.
- Hands-on technical and management skills as well as proven communication skills allow me to comfortable with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Conduct Workshops on business processes to determine Business requirements.
- Write Business Process Design (BPD) documents
- Prepare functional specifications for customizations to S4/Hana
- Identify requirements for organizational change
- Collaborate with SAP security team to define authorization access SAP security roles
- Lead integration with MM and FI/Co
- Conduct Workshops on business processes to determine client requirements.
- Write Business Process Design (BPD) Documentation
- Perform Configuration of SAP system according to Blueprint results
- Perform Functional Testing of system.
- Prepare Unit Testing scripts
- Guide users in User Acceptance testing.
- Prepare functional specifications for customizations to SAP and work in collaboration with technical teams to develop solution
- Collaborate with SAP security team to define SAP security roles
- Guide client in collecting master data and execute Data Conversion into SAP
- Deliver End User Training
- Go-Live and Post Go-Live On site support