- IT Consultant qualified as Bachelor in Technology with a Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Software Design & Development. Over 7.1 years’ experience as an SAP HCM Functional Consultant inclusive of 1.3 years’ experience on Success Factors with some skills developed on SAP XI/PI and SAP ABAP.
- Handled 1 Success Factors implementation for sub modules - Employee Central, LMS, ECM, E-Rec, PMS and Jam, 1 Support project, 3 Full-life cycle SAP HCM implementations and 1 SAP XI/PI implementation AS-IS to the TO-BE phases of Full Life Cycle in the Business Process work flow using ASAP methodology - Blueprint Designing, Configuration, Final Preparation, Pre-Go Live, Go Live and Support phases in SAP
- Developed skills and good understanding of Success Factor, Cloud Computing, HANA, Personas, Learning Solutions (LSO), Enterprise Compensation Management (ECM), Talent Management (with NAKISA), Travel Management, PA, OM, Payroll ESS and MSS sub modules in SAP HCM.
- Worked on HR Forms and Process, developed Applications using FPM Abap WebDynpro.
- Part of Product development team and demo preparations in SAP HCM at client place - Confidential .
- Integration specialist with configuration experience in SAP XI/PI and debugging using ABAP Workbench.
- Very good analytical skills in terms of understanding business requirements and preparing solution documents to meet the requirements.
- Provide SAP consulting to various domestic and International clients in Utility, Banking, Retail and Insurance domain. Handled part of E-Recruitment configuration for OMAN based client.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills within the team.
- Ability to motivate the associate team members and work with full co-ordination.
- Canada PR Application approved on March 18, 2014
SAP HCM Consultant
- Trained on Success Factors by Confidential US and completed end to end configuration and integrations
- Configuring Success factor from SSF admin console and integration with SAP R/3
- Setting up jobs and required reports for real time data synchronization
- Worked on Success factor implementation for Employee Central, Jam integration, Learning Management Solutions with Jam, Enterprise Compensation Management, Talent Management and Integration strategies with HCM on-premise
- Configured Single Sign On (SSO) functionality to call Success Factor applications from Portal
- Configuration to provide bonus and increments to employees through Success Factors
- Configured learning portal activities through Success Factors
- Integrate Jam to speed up HR processes - create and share performance and development goals collectively for faster and better goal alignment and completion.
- Create Jam community where new hires can engage with one another, work together on onboarding activities.
- Configured Portal Net Weaver Administrator and PI to create an end to end scenario between SAP HCM On Premise and Cloud
- Configured Certificate Exchange methodology to maintain SSL security requirement to have secured data transfer to Cloud for payroll and confidential employee data
SAP HCM Consultant
- Engaged in project management activities which involves project plan and aligned with client project management team on the completion of milestone
- AS - IS process study
- Effort Estimation for Realization
- Preparing the statement of work and impact assessment
- Involved in design and development of functional specification for enhancements, new developments, custom reports,
- Responsible for various interfaces development using various adapters like FILE
- Performed configuration, unit testing, issue & defect tracking resolution
- For testing purpose, used debugging and code review approach to analyse the end to end flow/logic and finding root level bugs and fixing in ABAP Workbench.
- Performed with security team for HR authorization, and further updates on building roles
- Documentation of Transaction Aids, Functional and Technical Specifications, Configuration documents and user Manuals
- Post production support and end user training
- Mentoring and grooming New Joiners in the team