- 8+ years of experience in SAP Administration as SAP BASIS consultant.
- Well experienced with most of the latest SAP solutions, and worked with E2E implementations from landscape design, and execution to support.
- Experienced in giving support, Maintenance, and handling enhancement projects to all business - critical SAP and non-SAP components.
- Performed SAP Installations for systems ranging from ECC 4.6C to ECC 6.0 to S/4 HANA, and NetWeaver based systems/landscapes.
- Performed HANA installations, and upgrades and maintenance activities.
- Supported High availability setup for HANA on AWS infrastructure, and involved in HA setup for SAP services as well.
- Have excellent experience in system refreshes for different landscapes, and different DBs like HANA, Oralce and MySQL.
- Solution Manager Configuration/Administration activities.
- Experience in all SSO (single sign on) scenarios and SSL.
- Effective team-player with excellent communication skills & experience interfacing with off-shore teams over technical cross-deliverables.
- Followed and maintained ITIL and ISO Procedures and policies and provided the best delivery for Implementations, upgrades, and support environments
ERP: SAP S/4 HANA 1809/1909, ECC 6.0 EHP 7/6/5.
Net Weaver: SLT 3.0 (NW 7.52), GRC 10.1 (NW 7.50), BW on HANA, SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.2/7.1/7.02 , SRM 7.0 EHP4, CRM 7.03, APO7.0 EHP3, MDG 9.2, BO 4.2(DS & IS 4.2)
TREX (7.0), SAP SCM (7.0):
Cloud Platforms: Amazon Web Services (Infrastructure).
Database: HANA 2.0, Oracle 18c/12g/11g, MSSQL.
OS Platforms: Linux RHEL 5/6, MS Windows Server 2012/2008/2003 , Unix IBM AIX 5.1/5.2/5.3/6.1 and HP-UX.
3rd Party tools: IXOS, SABRIX, ESKER DELIVERY WARE.
SAP BASIS Consultant
- Performing end to end installations of new landscapes like Central Finance on S/4 HANA, SLT landscapes, MDG and GRC landscapes etc.
- Performed 1909 upgrade from 1809 for SAP S/4 HANA Central Finance and MDG landscapes.
- Supported HANA High Availability setup for servers that spanned across different availability zones in AWS.
- Supported setting up HANA and SAP HA using pacemaker on RHEL 7 Linux for Prod systems.
- HANA administration/monitoring using HANA Studio.
- Installed, configured, and performed monitoring activities of HANA Databases from SAP HANA cockpit.
- Performed embedded SAP Fiori setup on S/4 HANA, and activated of related applications.
- Administration of SLT to support business for Real time data replication for 500+ business critical tables in HANA using SLT and configured new schemas for loading data to SLT, stopping and starting of SLT replication.
- System Copies (Standard Restore, Recovery Methods) to build new landscape to test for technical teams as well as for functional teams.
- Weekly system refreshes of pre-production systems for ECC and BW systems.
- Configured TCI (Transport based correction Instructions).
- Implemented Digitally signed SAP notes to move from legacy methods for communicating with SAP.
- Configuring HTTPS and SSL certificates (X.509). Relevant certificate renewals.
- Setting up SAML2 with Ping Identity.
- Performed Custom Sync (SCOUT) and Custom Distribution for Central Finance to MDG replication using SAP Solution Manager for custom changes in SPRO.
- Giving support, Maintenance, and handled enhancement projects to all business-critical SAP and non-SAP components.
- Configured SAP dashboards (OCC & Tactical) leveraging Solution Manager’s add-on ‘Focused Insights’ for enterprise reporting across IT Leadership in SolMan 7.2
- Performed Solution Manager activities like,
- Setting up the initial configuration (System prep, Infrastructure prep and managed system setup)
- Solman upgrade from 7.1 to 7.2 SP4; and from SP4 to SP8.
- Managing SLD and LMDB content.
- Technical Monitoring.
- Configured SAP Backbone Connectivity.
- Installed and Configured Focused Insights. Dashboards.
- Supporting CHARM.
- Monitoring database usage, effective sizing and parameter changes in lieu with Early-Watch.
- Providing complete end to end support and trouble-shooting the issues within the SLA and keeping the systems in 99.99% availability by maintaining proactive checks.
- SAP Performance monitoring and analyzing the server usage and consolidated the systems for cost cuttings.
- Integration of SABRIX with SAP with SOAP methodologies for one source (Europe).
- Support activities like:- STMS, Client Administration, OSS operations, BRTOOLS operations, Background Job Administration, System Monitoring & Fault Management, SAP-Crypto-lib installation, Printer Installation & Troubleshooting, SLD Configurations, Agents installations, Backup configurations, Sap systems Integrations with diff interfaces, Language Installations and many more . Setting up go-live verification and service level reports from solution manager for newly built systems/landscapes.
- Helped to move the DR systems to Cloud infrastructure (AWS).
- Maintaining and supporting third party interfaces like Loftware, SABRIX and Esker etc.
SAP BASIS CONSULTANT
- Involved in Setting up SAP Systems Naming Convention (Instance Naming, Ports, Hostnames, IP addresses) with accordance to the designated system architectural layers.
- File Systems Structuring of all SAP Instances within the Landscape (Mount points sketch, size allocation of disk volumes in correspondence with SAP/DB files structure).
- Planning and designing the required hardware expansion / new additions to accommodate Landscape Design.
- Performed Installations for BI7.0/PI7.1/SCM5.1 (Live-Cache, Optimizer)/BO 3.1/MDM/IDM/EP/CE 7.1 and web dispatcher installations to host systems.
- Cluster Solution Implementation for Production Mission Critical Systems across the Platform Layers (OS - DB - Application).
- Secure communication between Third Party GT-Nexus and AS2 Adapter.
- Done CIF integration, BW integration for data transfer and successfully supported DP, S&IP, GATP, Polymer’s go-lives from BASIS point of view for SCM landscape.
- EHP3/EHP4 upgrades for ECC systems using standard and EHP tool/ Done EHP1 upgrade for PI(to 7.11 - Dual stack) system using EHPI
- Installed the ECC6.0 and Add-On Installations of EHP3, Best Practices, BP Pharmaceuticals and Business Planning and Consolidation on SAP NW702 and Business One.
- Performed EHP1 SOLMAN upgrade with SAINT/JSPM tools
- Integration of SLD and BI with ECC, SCM and Europe BW.; Performed integration of BI with Meridium and Cognos and GIH tools.
- Performed Enabling HTTPS.
- Documentation and Standard SAP BASIS tasks and Proactive Monitoring.
- Maintained good empathy with other SAP teams and Infrastructure teams for problem trouble shooting/resolving the issues and done tests/validations before releasing the solutions.
- Adapting and Following SOX-SOD compliance and maintaining ITIL and ISO standards for Solutions and documentation for further references.
- Have maintained all the documentations for installations, configurations and trouble shootings for future references.