Confidential is a SAP EAM Specialist and Business Systems Support Consultant. Over 16 years of SAP Plant Maintenance Experience. This includes four full life cycle implementations. Multiple upgrade projects, data conversion, security role mapping. Experience integrating Plant Maintenance with other SAP Modules: MM, QM, PS, FICO, and HR. Experience in requirement gathering, gap analysis, develop business process designs, process maps, system configuration, and data conversion. SAP’s Capacity Planning Scheduling, MRS, and Pasta scheduling software experience. I have extensive experience training super users, maintenance team members on the SAP Maintenance Solution.
ConfidentialSAP IT Specialist
- Lead the Work Management/ Plant Maintenance IT Representation for workshops to identify AS - IS and TO-BE requirements, GAPs, and RICEFW objects.
- Tracked requirement development under Agile Manager.
- Designed functional specifications for ABAP team to develop custom requirements in SAP
- Master Data Conversion and validation ECC6 to S4HANA
- UAT Testing of PM module integration with MM, QM, SD, and PS
- S/4 Hana version 1809
SAP IT Specialist
- Plant Maintenance Configuration, Testing, and Improvements
- System Support Configuration, updates, support package testing
- Maintenance Plan, Task List Data Exports and Reloads for Maintenance Plan Improvements Fleet Wide Working with the Business Team.
- New Plant Creation Data Imports Over 100 new plants set up
- Divestures and Data Extracts
Business Process Consultant
- Team Lead for the Plant Maintenance and Project Management transition from legacy Maximo system from NRG to SAP system
- Create Requirements documents for the new NRG Plant Maintenance Module
- Coordinate Work Management and Outage Management requirements for SAP system
- System Testing
- Transition and end user training documentation
- Training Roll out
- Emerson Mission Energy Acquisition- Project lead for Work Management Project/ Outage Management
- RRI and Mirant Merger Activities:
- Member of the Master Data Transfer Team
- Updated Training Materials for the New GenOn Work Management System
- Report Training Operations, Financial and Maintenance
- Business Systems Support Group Successfully Rolled out SAP to the Former Mirant Plants. Travel to Sites for Training and Implementation Support
Business Consultant- Business Systems Support
- Initiate NERC Compliance Work Management Process for SAP
- SAP and Work Management Support
- Document Management training and support
- Member of the Information Management Leadership Team
- Core Team Member to create Confidential SAP Maintenance Planning Standard, Training Manual, Implementation Training, and KPIs to measure improvements.
- SAP Multi Resource Scheduling Tool- MRS Lead Project configuration review, Testing, Documentation/Training and Roll out,
- Create Scheduling KPIs- Travel to Sites for Implementations and Support Training