- Worked as SAP solution architect over 6 years in building end to end process scenarios involved in multiple legacy systems.
- I’ve worked on 5 full life - cycle implementations (including 2 S/4 HANA), 3 Upgrade/ rollouts and 8 global support projects.
- Solution provider who bridges the gap between Business & Technology with expertise in managing complex programs & multiple projects in Manufacturing, Pharma, Consumer Goods, Chemicals, Services, Medical Device and Automotive.
- Extensive background in Solution Architecting, Strategic Planning, Stakeholder Management, Program Management, Project Management, Solution Designing, Business Process/ Master Data Harmonization, Requirement Gathering(Workshops), Solution Design & Articulation, Effort Estimation, Fit gap analysis, Risk Management, Team Management, Planning & Scoping, Business Proposals, Template Design, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management & Customer Service Improvements.
- Worked on following Project Delivery activities: Project Plan/Charter, Conducting Workshops, Gathering Business Requirements, Landscape Mapping, AS-IS, TO-BE, Business Blue Printing, Fit Gap Analysis, Prioritization and Complexity assignment to RICEFW, Cutover Mocks, Plan & Execution, Data Object Scoping, Finalizing Configuration Objects, FS/TS Writing for RICEFW, Data Conversion Field and Value Mapping through ETL, Baseline & Final Configuration, Testing (FUT, UT, UAT & SIT), Migration of TRs, Dress Rehearsal/Cutover Execution & PGLS.
- Worked on Pre-Sales activities like Capability Building, RFI, RFQ, RFP, POC, POV, Demo on SAP Best Practice.
- Worked on IDOCS/ ALE/ EDI and functional design of interfaces to 3rd party systems or SAP to SAP system.
- Worked on SAP Activate, ASAP, SDLC, Agile, DevOps, Hybrid, RAD & Waterfall.
S4 HANA/ SCM Application Lead
- I am ensuring that all aspects of the SAP solution design follow best practices and meet the requirements of the ODA business by participating in conceptual and physical design, participating in design reviews, and approving design deliverables with the discussion of ODA Business Owners
- Data Migration of SD/OTC and SM/CS Master data, open orders, delivery, shipping with lean warehouse management functionality with Bar code printers. Data, mapping corrections from Globe legacy system with reference to SAP data. Conducting Portal-SAP-CRM integration testing workshops with business and technical teams
- Replicated the ECC-PCA tables into HANA through SLT and build HANA (Attribute, Calculation & Analytic) views, Virtual providers and Bex reports
- Prepared Functional Specifications that outlines required Characteristics, Measures and Business Rules. The Technical Specification outlined the overall HANA design to meet and fulfill the Business Reporting Requirements
- SCM was to be configured to support sales and distribution activities. It was also linked to MM and VC to support the sales and contracts. Each of these areas required unique pricing considerations based on volume, account type, and commercial vendor. Implemented service agreements in the form of service contracts, warranty agreements, and quantity contracts for spare part deliveries.
- Configured DIP profiles for T&M Billing scenarios created new DIP profile and added new dependent and independent DIP profiles for T&M Billing scenarios for different characteristics.
- Created a high-level and detailed HANA implementation and migration plan and develop a training plan
- End to end setup of SLT replication server and good at troubleshooting failed scenarios
- Working as a Team Lead in troubleshooting the complex pricing procedures, which was initially confusing the users causing losses to the company in certain business transactions especially where discounts were involved.
HANA/ SCM Lead Consultant
- As SAP-1610 HANA migration project, I’ve done requirement gathering before migration and after migration of Simplified Inventory Management, Product Master, Product Life Cycle Management, Quality Management, Procurement, Billing, Contract, Revenue Recognition, Credit Management and SD/ CS Pricing
- Proficient in modelling of configurable material considering product attributes (characteristics & class), mapping background business rules (dependencies), super BOM & Routing, variant pricing, variant table, customer user interface
- Extensively worked on resource related billing Dynamic item Process Profile (DIP) to take care of separate pricing at component level and to bill its affiliates for repair
- Experience in Importing meta data, Table definitions, performing initial load and Replication, Resuming and Suspending data loads using SAP HANA IMCE (In memory calculation Engine) studio
- Experienced in SAP HANA implementation, SAP System Landscape transformation (SLT), and SAP HANA data modeling using Attribute View, Analytic View and Calculation Views
- Worked on results analysis, revenue recognition, US GAAP, IFRS and designed revenue reporting as per IFRS 15 standards. Worked on integration with Hyperion systems for SD billing and revenue postings and reversal of postings.
- Managed resource, capacity planning for project and work as part of an interdisciplinary team to achieve project timelines.
- Experience in Importing meta data, Table definitions, performing initial load and Replication, Resuming and Suspending data loads using SAP HANA IMCE (In memory calculation Engine) studio.
SAP Application Lead
- Determined Functional requirement definitions through analysis of current (AS IS) and targeted business processes (TO BE) for Materials Managements and Warehouse Management modules, and its components including Inventory Management, Purchasing, Physical Inventory, Logistics Invoice Verification, etc.
- Worked on Direct and Indirect procurement, Contracts, Scheduling agreements, third party, Consignment, Inter and Intra Stock transfer orders. Stock transfers between storage locations, and Plants. Transfer postings for stock types. Design development of new movement types. Goods receipts for Purchase orders, orders, reservations, and other goods receipts.
- Worked on EDI transactions such as Partner Profiles, IDOC extensions and IDOC types, verification of outbound IDOC
- Batch Management: Batch specifications, creating batch master record, batch status, quality to unrestricted, Batch determination inventory management, Production, and warehouse management.
SAP OTC & IS-Retail Team Lead
- Analysis, technical customizing, development, monitoring and bug-fixing of all SAP OTC/ Retail support issues
- Supported new Store GO-Live by loading initial Master data for the store and by coordinating with other modules, POS, third party teams for the configs/changes required at their end
- Worked & successfully implemented small projects like Customer Tracking & SRS Firearms
- Monitor technically incomplete & blocked documents based on blocking reason, IDOCs
- Created a tool for Audit of Article’s prices among POS & SAP
- Educated key users on SAP Best practices of Promotions & Bonus Buys.
Confidential, Enfield, CT
SAP Application Lead
- Actively participate in business blueprint & design discussions and help client on solution strategy - Communicate Configuration & development options to Business to accommodate the process design in the area of Retail FMS Organization structure Pricing, Promotions, Bonus Buys, Master data, Assortments, CAR, POSDM & Different interfaces
- Lead the development and maintenance developing and maintaining EDI transmitting functional documents. Worked very closely with the business and NGG team on designing the EDI process (END to END). Worked on Inbound and Outbound transactions (Orders (850), Order responses (855), Shipments (856), Invoices (810))
- Configuration in SAP AFS & SAP FMS system for all the master data & Business Processes. Mapping & integration testing of flat files for the different interfaces
- Customization of Pricing Type, Pricing Schemas, Promotion Type, Promotion Theme, Distribution Chain Control, Article Type, Vendor/Customer Account Groups, Site Profiles, Listing Procedures, Assortment Grades, POS Inbound Processing Engine, POS Inbound & Outbound Interfaces
- Creation of Retail relevant Master records such as Site Master, Article Master, Vendor Master, Purchase Info. Records, Condition Records, Source List.