- A technical savvy software professional with around 20+ years of experience in software development including 15+ years of SAP ABAP experience. Project implementation experience - full-cycle, rollout, upgrade and support. Performed roles as technical lead, Techno-Functional consultant, Technical Consultant.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and adopt to new technologies, methodologies and toolsets.
- Familiar in Fiori apps.
- Expertise in Web Dynpro and SAP GUI for HTML on ITS mobile
- Adept in Adobe interactive forms, Smartforms, SAPScript
- Have worked in modules spanning SD, MM, PP, HR, WM, FI, CO on EHP 8
- Well experienced in all modules of RICEF
- Have experience in various technical skills throughout my career - SAP ABAP, C, C++, VC++, Visual Basic and Windows Kernel programming.
- Ability to understand the design aspects of projects to deliver the best solution.
- Share my knowledge with other team members and acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues.
- Ability to work well with people of various technical skills and levels of experience.
- Ability to write a technical specification from functional specification.
- Strong trouble-shooting and performance tuning skills. Also has the ability to utilize leadership and teamwork in a fast-paced environment for completing projects on time while ensuring quality.
- Self-Motivated, dynamic with excellent programming, analytical, communication skills, and an excellent key team member.
- Ability to work with cross-cultural teams in different countries
- Well experienced in working in Agile work environment.
Technical Knowlege: Fiori apps, SAP UI5, Java Script, HTML5, Web IDE, Eclipse and OData. Webdynpro application, SAP GUI for HTML on ITS Mobile, Adobeforms, Smartforms, ABAP Classes, ALV Reports, BDC, Enhancements, User exits, SAP Script, LSMW, Module pool, Interfaces, function modules and BAPI, BADI, IDOC, ALE, EDI, SHDB recorder.
SAP Modules: Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), Logistics Execution (LE), Production Planning (PP), Warehouse Management (WM), Quality Management (QM), Finance and Controlling (FICO) and Human Resources (HR) .
Project Tools: MS Office Suite, Lotus Notes, Soft-Ice, DDK, MFC, Visual Source Safe and Install Shield.
Databases: ODBC, SQL Server, Oracle 7.x, MS Access.
Other Languages: C, C++, Visual C++, Visual Basic and Windows kernel programming.
Senior SAP ABAP Programmer
- Developed a proof of concept application in SAP UI5 and OData services.
- Technical lead in E2E implementation of UI for Android Tablet device in Webdynpro. The project includes UI development in SD, MM, and PP modules. The UI facilitates end users to perform activities with a scan of a barcode from the Tablet . Activities include receiving goods, Printing labels, Picking, PGI, Process and Production order consumption, Inventory Stock Overview, Move Material etc.
- Mentored other team memebers in implementing SAP GUI for HTML in ITS handheld application in a rollout to another site.
- Technical lead in Carve out project in implementing complex FI custom reports to replace BW reports. Implemented Cost Center accounting reports (month to date/Year to date), Cost Center trend report based on cost center/plant summarized by cost element/group.
- Implementation and Rollout of Barcode scanning with SAP GUI for HTML on ITS Mobile. Guided the team through ITS and Device configuration. This project involves implementation in various modules of SAP - SD, WM, MM and PP. Travelled to plant site for User testing and Go-live.
- Implemented Adobe fillable/interactive form for Vendor notification and enhancement for the same.
- Created LSMW to upload equipment master and functional location.
Senior SAP ABAP Programmer
- Created a program that generates general ledger, Accounts payable, journal and sales journal.
- Determine loss-time based on the plant, reason code and sub code in hierarchical tree format.
- Implementation of 2D QRCode, DataMatrix barcode for labels using Smartforms using BARDIMM device. This involves the understanding of printer and BARDIMM device.
- Implemented various ALV classic and interactive reports using ALV Objects.
- Implemented watermarks for Smartforms.
- Implementation of HR Salary Planning project to determine the increment of each employee based on the based on the performance and budget of the company for each country/location. This project includes creation of verification report sent to HR managers, SPM report to be sent SPM Managers, IMPACT report to be sent to SPM managers to update rating, Salary details report of every associate reporting to SPM and salary summary report with budget and actual pay amount.
- Created a custom HR Info-type for SCIP project.
- Enhanced PA infotype-0001 to add business unit, division and function.
- Enhanced PPOSE/PPOME transaction to add division/function text in the tree structure.
- Upgrade SAP system from 4.6C to ECC 6 with Unicode conversion.
- Experience in VOFM routines and user exits for Sales order processing.
- Extended existing IDOC- DEBCOR01
- Payroll interface was created using PU12 for ADP AU/NZ.
- Created custom BAPI to list all sales orders based on the customer selected.
- Created interface file to list associates receiving service award, send associates' information for a random drug test.
- Created inbound and outbound interface files related to associates’ compliance training.
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Designed and Developed AGING BUCKETS Reports, BALANCE of PAYMENTS Reports, and MATERIAL MOVEMENT Reports.
- Developed CATT procedure to upload Sales & Delivery Output Condition Records (VV11 & VV21).
- Open Sales Order report to list open orders based on plant, shipping point, delivery dates, partner function, header/item level document status, etc. in ALV format in order to facilitate downloading & formatting in Excel.
- Truck Manifest report lists all the Materials in the Storage location & Plant with the Quantity Information in Sales Unit of Measure and the Hazardous Material Information.
- Worked on user exits in Sales order processing.
- Worked on User exit 'EXIT SAPLF050 007' to convert the standard IDOC information to that of the target system IDOC. Handled user exits for inbound transactions using message type FIDCMT for FI document posting.
- Developed a report that lists the deliveries to be picked by the Transportation Carriers for a given shipping and delivery date range.
- Created an Interface that processes an input file from the Logistics Provider and assigns the specified Transportation Carrier for the given delivery.
- Created an Interface that updates the Delivery Completion Status of the items that have been shipped from the plant.
- Developed BDC for Asset master upload for transaction 'AS01' using batch input program RAALTD01.
- Developed BDC for Profit center master upload for transaction 'KE51' from Excel file. Used Lotus Notes for transport management, security access, e-mail and other documentation needs.
- Created Menu Exit for Change internal order by adding a custom menu in second screen of change internal order (KO02) to call transaction 'IM52' (Maintain Budget) in KO02. This menu exit facilities in directly going to transaction 'IM52' for maintaining Budget.
- Created BAPI method to retrieve Debtors ageing data to the portal designed for providing information for managers and customers' online. This Bapi method was attached to business object 'CustomerBillingDoc' of object type 'BUS2037'.
- Created a SAP Script for Check Printing by modifying the standard script F140 ACC STAT 01
- Actively involved in the monitoring of Interfaces between legacy systems and SAP for EDI/ALE and IDOCS (850 / ORDERS 01).
- Developed BDCs to fill in the incomplete data in the Credit Memo Requests using VA02 transaction and to create Credit Memo from Credit Memo Request using VF01 transaction.
- Developed a custom program to calculate and extract pricing data for Internet sales program and used for sales order creation. This program calculates prices, discounts, freight and taxes for a given sales area and downloads info on demand with customer and material as an input.
- Developed Conversion Programs for System BDC program for Uploading Purchase orders, Production Versions for Materials and BOM. The conversion programs are for validating and creating upload structures needed for system programs
- Using a number of User exits (For example MM06E004: To restrict user from selecting specific Doc. Type while creating PO. In general any types of checks for PO initial screen.)
- Standard SAP takes always the incoterms from the sold-to customer but this should be taken from the SHIP-TO if different from SOLD-TO and also re-determined each time the ship-to is changed. (MV45AFZZ - userexit move field to vbkd ).
- Designed an interactive report program to display all pending PO status information. The user was given the option of obtaining further information on particular PO according to product groups and work center assignment.
- Developed a report to list all the credit memos by ship-to party, Payer, Reason code, Document range and Document date range. This report also provides the functionality to branch into Billing info and Accounting info.
- Created new layout set and print programs for Shipping Label, Customer Property Receipt, Repair Quotation and Invoice List.