Looking for a challenging Architect position in the SAP program of a growing company that will utilize my solution design and leadership skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
- Transforming Enterprise Business processes digitally
- Strong SAP Project team leader, Integration specialist and Solution Architect experienced in providing state of the art consulting in SAP solutions to help clients maximize benefits from their investment in SAP consulting years mapping complex Business Processes and data management into SAP ECC, GTS, CRM and Vistex.
- Order to Cash SD/MM/ Logistics/ FICO AR
- SAP S/4 HANA 1809 prototyping
- BW HANA integration from ECC and GTS
- B2C and B2B integration. IPC Pricing
- Bill backs, Chargebacks, Compensation management processing lead a data management project
- Managed and worked on full - scale projects with SAP Americas, Big 5 partners including PricewaterhouseCoopers, IBM, Cap Gemini and Accenture and mid-sized implementation firms.
- Proven track record of successful Project implementation using methodologies with SAP and Big 5 consulting firms.
- End to end Logistics, Order to Cash and Global Trade processes and functions in different scenarios of sales, delivery and billing including pricing, taxation, account assignment, credit management, availability check, batch management, partner functions, transportation planning, picking, packing, shipment costing, resource related billing, billing plan, revenue recognition, rebate, inter-company processes, sales information system etc.
- SAP S/4 HANA 1809 prototyping for SD and GTS integration
- GTS Licensing, SPL and Embargo screenings, Exports, Imports, Transit processes. Inward Processing (IP) and Processing Under Customs control (PUCC).
- Self-filing with Customs systems: ACE, AES, ATLAS, AGS, ROS, NCTS.
- GTS integration with ECC and non-SAP systems
- SAP SD Integration to FICO, MM & PS modules
- Manage data migration from legacy to ECC, R2 to ECC, R3 to ECC.
- CRM B2C and B2B integration points and middleware application in mapping ipc pricing between R/3 and CRM.
- Mix and Match Pricing using Price Book methodology in SAP for Auto components manufacturer.
- Multilevel scalable Inter-company processes with multiple company code postings.
- Multiple Payment terms in single invoice with different Account receivables based on Pricing conditions
- SAP Material determination from multiple Customer Materials in EDI Order Interface and popup for manual ordering
- GTS real time Integration to non-SAP systems
- Batch Genealogy analysis with real time component usage data transfer from ECC to GTS for PUCC processing.
- Shipments, Interface and IDOC processing,
- Deferred Inventory postings
- FASB52 implementation with enhancements for revenue recognition
- Complex pricing and rebates processing and used of Price Book methodology
- Vistex implementation etc.
- Familiar with ABAP code and good at ABAP debugging to help design effective solutions and identify issues in SAP. Well aware of most SAP SD User Exits and tables in the system and worked hands on in developing custom solutions with integration to other SAP systems and non-SAP systems.
- IDOC, ALE, XML processing, TIBCO integration
- Seeburger and Open text integration with Customs
- Well versed with Excel functions for data analysis, Visio, Power point, word.
- OTC Deployment Lead for LATAM, Canada and ANZ
- Manage local resources and delivery milestones
- Responsible for conducting workshops, coordinating design, development and OTC solution delivery for LATAM Country Organizations
- Worked on local legal requirements for Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Guatemala, Peru, Venezuela, Ecuador, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
- Set up Price Book pricing for the Canada Affiliate to manage their unique pricing requirements.
- Interface ECC to iRep system to capture sales rep orders in SD
- Set up Interfactura Billing for Mexico affiliate.
- Argentina einvoicing to transfer Sales Invoices (eFactura) for Argentina affiliate to AFIP.
- Electronic Invoicing for Peru using Invoiceware.
- Multi level Intercompany Billing to handle transfer pricing across multiple company codes.
- S/4 HANA prototyping and integration with GTS for licensing.
- Effective Cross team work coordination, resource management and customer facing.
- Consistently delivered critical requirements in time.
- Diligent planning and reporting to higher management ensured higher success rates
- Intrastat reporting in Germany, Netherlands, Italy and Ireland to get Dispatch and Arrivals report data into files and XML.
GTS Lead, Solution Architect and Integration Specialist
- Build solutions to work with multiple systems including GTS, Seeburger, Sharepoint, TIBCO, Customs and other non SAP technical teams
- Coordinate with multiple teams including customs, external consultants, vendors, Business teams to generate requirements, design and coordinate solution development to build cost effective integrated solutions, test and deploy.
- Deploy standard GTS solutions for SPL and Embargo screening with SPL data fed automatically to GTS from MK Data/ Descartes on a regular basis.
- Product classifications and legal control set up for multiple countries for commodity code and Tariff codes with data feeds from Descartes
- Set up US Exports filing from GTS to US Customs AES system.
- Set up US Imports self-filing with ACE. This included Entry Summary Filing, Cargo release, Statement processing with in-depth analysis of ACE CATAIR documentations.
- Enhanced the ABI IDOC process to update PGA message sets for FDA/ APHIS/ FWS/ EPA/ DEA for US Imports self filing.
- Support ATLAS set up in GTS for self filing in Germany, Presentation, Export and Imports filing with German Customs
- Transit processing for T1/ T2 through local Country customs with NCTS in Europe.
- Custom Self filing solution for Ireland: SAP and Seeburger do not support Customs self-filing in Ireland. We successfully built self-filing processes using XML through TIBCO middleware to connect to Irish Customs systems (ROS) and retrieve responses from them.
- Setting up IP / PUCC processes for European Countries. Including custom reports for Inventory monitoring, Bill of Discharge,
- Set up GTS for standard self filing and build customs GPA report.
- Batch Genealogy analysis with real time component usage data from ECC to GTS for IP/ PUCC processing.
- Responsible for design, Integration and Delivery of custom solution to integrate GTS with a non-SAP transaction system using customs XML and standard GTS BAPIs
- Enable automatic self filing with customs or Broker filing with brokers automatically with feeds from external systems.
- GTS System Upgrade from GTS 10 to GTS 11 SP 4 and SP4 to SP11.
Confidential, Fritolay, TX
- Responsible for planning and delivery of Logistics Enhancements.
- Coordinate design, development, testing and deployment of Logistics Execution solutions and solution Upgrade in SAP.
- Support in re-design of OTC objects related to Pricing and Order Management.
- Work with technical team in identifying the best possible tech objects (OTC SD Enhancements/ User exits) that will proficiently fit a solution and avoid performance issues.
- Successful and timely delivery of the project.
- Managed the Logistics and Order management support teams
- Closed gaps that were considered complex and unachievable
Data Management Project Lead:
- Lead a team of SAP Functional and Data Migration Consultants.
- Resource planning, Interviews and Onboarding.
- Data Migration Planning.
- Subject Matter expert for OTC related processes.
- Facilitate OTC SD Business Requirements Workshops and set scope for Validations.
- Facilitate Business Requirements Workshops and set scope for Validations
- Work distribution
- Ensure timely Delivery and monitor progress.
- Provide status updates to the Management
- Managed to very successfully deliver the project with leadership and coordination.
- Changed the migration process to include efficient Validation processes and Business Involvement in the Validation process.
- Changed the attitude of the Business towards our team and Business Objects-Data Services as a tool.
OTC Enhancement Project lead
- Enable transfer price based on cost and cost plus models.
- Set up Support Agreements with Revenue recognition for Brazil and Mexico.
- Set up statutory FASB52 requirement for Revenue Recognition with enhancements using Business Transaction Events and special reporting.
- Set up to posting to In-transit Account at PGI and defer COGS to post at Billing with specific enhancements and exclusions.
- Set up SD Order types for internal use where GL Account/ cost center/ Internal Order are specified in the Order and post to the specified objects in Accounting at Billing Stage.
- Enable Inter-company processing for Intra company Orders with cost and cost plus based transfer pricing.
Vistex lead consultant
- Design and Implement the Sales Compensation model of IP Vistex in SAP.
- Conduct Workshops to gather requirements.
- Create conceptual Solution Design.
- Prototype and demo the solution to the Business Users.
- Create Business Blueprint and complete solution of how the Sales Compensation Requirements can be implemented using IP Vistex in SAP.
- Set up Solution Manager for IP Vistex processes.
- Documentation using Solution Manager: Create configuration guides and logs.
- Knowledge Transfer of the set up to the Client SAP team
OTC lead consultant
- Handling the OTC Billing and Pricing requirements from the business.
- Design Invoice Forms and Reports in ECC & BW.
- Assist in design of standard and custom solutions in the Billing & Pricing areas.
- Handle Deployment activities for Billing.
- Handle SD-FI integration requirements and issues.
- Evaluate and support in Customer Master handling processes.
OTC lead consultant
- Set up Inter-company process with new transfer pricing requirements and automatic vendor invoice receipt process.
- Transfer price based on fixed price and % of customer price basis.
- Enable inter-company for debits and credit memos and other order related billing processes.
- Enable automatic Shipment creation process for Inter-continental logistics processes where a Third party logistics provider is involved.
- Enable Revenue recognition: time based and event based.
- Enable inter-continental Contract Manufacturing (Third party) processes.
- Work on 856 EDI messages to 3PL and update Shipment status with 214 messages from the freight forwarder. Statuses are updated using Events and Deadlines in the Shipment.
- Pricing was considered the most complicated requirement of the client. To suit business requirements, I used the Price Book methodology with Sales Deal determination concept as the basic process.
- Implemented best price concept in billing: The best of order date price versus ship date price is used in the invoice. This was implemented with a combination of configuration, data determination, pricing requirements, formulae and user exits.
- Multiple payment terms in invoices. Payment terms at item level in invoices and related A/R posting with user exits in billing and the billing-FICO interface.
- Include stock in transit in ATP using ALE & ASN.
- Discount modification: Exclusion of certain discounts when certain other discounts are applicable, implemented using data determination techniques and pricing exits.
- De-confirming ATP when the item has a specific delivery block using ATP exits.
- Claims processing using invoice correction requests.
- Payer and bill to in a sales order from ship to customer master instead of sold to customer master.
- Completely new invoice layout with specific requirements for discount printing logic.
- Each discount record could have its own description.
- Business testing was complete, and the prototype considered highly successful in meeting its objectives.
- The client was very pleased with the progress and was creating plans for a full-scale implementation.
- Prepare the Project Initiation request, Project Delivery and Scope documents of the project.
- Manage the project budget and ensure proper costing and time utilization for each activity involved.
- Responsible for Fit/Gap Analysis, approach and strategy presentations.
- Validate with all Europe sites the design, the new proposed way of working and get their concurrence.
- Hold steering committee meetings with the sponsors and business IT team.
- Manage a complicated commercial policy project to standardize pricing policies across all Confidential European Organizations with impact on various SAP and non- SAP systems.
- Support the project team in understanding the business requirements and assist in design of the process in the IT systems.
- Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other departments to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts
- Approve the technical design of the implementation, which had impact on a variety of process including: ordering processes, pricing, accounting, COPA, R/3, CRM, BW, Enterprise Data warehouse, EDI interfaces for outgoing invoices, JET form printing, Global planning tool, Sales Force automation (SFA).
- Arrange for Europe vide training sessions.
- Periodic communication with all CE Europe sites.
- Design the technical process and the way of working for handling the surcharge in SAP: R/3, CRM, SFA.
- Lead the first offshore project with all consultants from an offshore vendor and deliver the project within the available budget and time.
- Implement the functional changes in the R/3 and CRM systems.
- Get the affected layouts and EDI interfaces modified by contract staff.
- Get the changes implemented in CRM web shops and Sales Force automation systems.
- Ensure all sites carry out testing in time.
- Ensure smooth rollouts at all sites.
- Responsible for the PDR and approval of all training, customization and user manual documentation on the project.
Global Billing and Pricing Lead
- Designed and lead the development of one generic model to display prices on the B2B web shops and is being accepted as a standard model in Europe.
- Set up payment card processing in R/3 & CRM to use payment cards in the consumer web shops. Designed and led the development of various additional requirements not supported in the standard CRM set-up.
- Set up pricing in campaign management for use in CRM campaigns.
- Set up free goods as 100% free and partially free to be used with campaigns in the B2B web shops.
- Work with BASIS and ABAP personnel to define custom program.
- Control all payment card set up and requirements in CRM.
- Train the super user community on the processes.
- Manage INVOIC interfaces and enhancements for Billing.
Global Billing and Pricing Lead
- Designed and lead the development of CRM IPC (Internet pricing and configurator) to match R/3 pricing. This was considered an impossible task at the start of the CRM implementation and the quality of work done was rated as excellent.
- Keep abreast of SAP SD and CRM releases, enhancements/new functionality.
- Ensure common configuration across Confidential business units for SAP SD module and CRM for pricing.
- Develop and maintain pricing model in IPC for SAP CRM 4.0. This model has to match the pricing set up in R/3.
- Version: CRM 4.0.
Global Billing and Pricing Lead
- Support the project team in implementing a complicated re-invoicing scenario of invoicing supplies from Far East to all LATAM countries through an invoicing hub in Mexico.
- Implement pricing for Panama and Mexico and support the local implementation team in rollouts.
- Version R/3 4.6C
Global Billing and Pricing Lead
- Set up a new automated multi-level triangular invoicing. This was never built earlier and we used ALE to send messages between SAP systems and
- Prepare business (functional) specifications for process design, enhancements, etc.
- Design and develop all invoicing and re-invoicing requirements.
- Version R/3 4.6C